Thread: Signature?

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Unhappy Signature?

So, I feel like a total idiot asking this since I've spent a good part of 5 years working on forums, but is there a reason I cannot set my sig? I'm assuming it has to do with post count, as there is no option for editing signature that I can find on the profile edit tab.

So two questions:
    1) Why can't I set my Sig?
    2) If it is related to post count, what is the minimum number of posts needed?

Couldn't find anything (though didn't scroll through more than 5 pages of thread titles) so a quick response would be appreciated.

Thanks Guys,
    Crow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    You need a minimum of 10 posts and wait until your account is upgraded from level 0 to level 1. After that, the signature option will automatically be available on your settings.
    Last edited by I Be High; 09-13-2012 at 11:45 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I Be High For This Useful Post:

CrowX2M (09-14-2012),shadow331234 (09-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by I Be High View Post
    You need a minimum of 10 posts and wait until your account is upgraded from level 0 to level 1. After that, the signature option will automatically be available on your settings.
    Yea it just popped up. Thanks though. The only main reason I asked is because I've dealt with forums where chrome doesn't like to display shit correctly, so I just wanted to verify that there was something that was preventing it, aside from my shitty computer. :3

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I Be High View Post
    Yea it just popped up. Thanks though. The only main reason I asked is because I've dealt with forums where chrome doesn't like to display shit correctly, so I just wanted to verify that there was something that was preventing it, aside from my shitty computer. :3