My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

its viral......
    This video deleted from my country
    and,This is the best thing
    Everyone says it's a personal freedom
    But, a violation of international law
    Will you be happy when someone goes out the and tell you things about you are not true
    You say this because you do not know
    Because you do not know the Apostle (PBUH)
    you can know about Apostle (PBUH)
    But you do not want to be convinced
    Whenever you try to calculate yourself
    Trying to find things that will distract
    Because you know that if you Accountable yourself and you will know the truth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ah Muslims, want to punish people for expressing their freedom of speech, what a religion of tolerance.
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Let me tell you something, Yesterday around 100 or more people flagged a movie that had over 1k dislikes but its still not deleted. Youtube isn't doing anything!
    Some Islamic countries blocked Youtube completely just to not watch this video.
    All we want is to punish those who were a part of that movie, and US can do that anytime.
    youtube!= the people of america
    i seriously dont understand how you guys think

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    FUCK Muhammad; HE CAN GO SUCK A 9 YEAR OLD DICK.

You want censorship? You're looking towards the wrong country.

Let me tell you something, Yesterday around 100 or more people flagged a movie that had over 1k dislikes but its still not deleted. Youtube isn't doing anything!
    All we want is to punish those who were a part of that movie, and US can do that anytime.
    You're sick. This statement is so wrong; I actually can't even find the words too explain how fucking disgusted I am by you right now. Are you seriously promoting censorship? Fuck, I can't even find the words man.

If I had the money, I would travel to that country and start selling coppies of the movie for $.25, then I'd project them all the way through the country with a projector.

The very fact that you believe you have the right to tell someone what they've published, the views they have have are "WRONG" on religious grounds and thus they shouldn't be published is fucking sick. We would literally be in the dark-ages if we censored material on those ground. Let people live with their own perspectives and their own views, and let them develop their own perspectives and their own views via whatever material they want.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-16-2012 at 06:00 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    FUCK Muhammad; HE CAN GO SUCK A 9 YEAR OLD DICK.

You want censorship? You're looking towards the wrong country.

You're sick. This statement is so wrong; I actually can't even find the words too explain how fucking disgusted I am by you right now. Are you seriously promoting censorship? Fuck, I can't even find the words man.

If I had the money, I would travel to that country and start selling coppies of the movie for $.25, then I'd project them all the way through the country with a projector.

The very fact that you believe you have the right to tell someone what they've published, the views they have have are "WRONG" on religious grounds and thus they shouldn't be published is fucking sick. We would literally be in the dark-ages if we censored material on those ground. Let people live with their own perspectives and their own views, and let them develop their own perspectives and their own views via whatever material they want.
    I wish you can come over so I can put a bullet in your head.
    We are letting you live with your own perspectives you bastard but never cross the line by attacking our Prophet and our Religion you scum.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-16-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    So you dgaf about the us ambassador being killed in libya by muslim rebels, but you get offended over a stupid video? I dont see the point in this
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    We are letting you live with your own perspectives you bastard but never cross the line by attacking our Prophet and our Religion you scum.
    Succumbing to violence when faced with an opposing view? How very Muslim. He pretty much hit the nail on the head, here in the U.S we have freedom of speech. That means we can say whatever the fuck we want, whenever the fuck we want, to whoever the fuck we want. Just because you get all butthurt of a fake movie that wasn't even made that recently, doesn't mean that we should have to constrict our rights out of fear that you cultural backwards, primitive, savage animals will attack and KILL over a fucking JOKE..
    "If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest."

-Benjamin Franklin
    ^One of our (our as in American no offence to non Americans) Founding Fathers and one of my personal heroes.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    So you dgaf about the us ambassador being killed in libya by muslim rebels, but you get offended over a stupid video? I dont see the point in this
    I do care about the ambassador that got killed, I mentioned that at the first reply in this thread... o,o

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Succumbing to violence when faced with an opposing view? How very Muslim. He pretty much hit the nail on the head, here in the U.S we have freedom of speech. That means we can say whatever the fuck we want, whenever the fuck we want, to whoever the fuck we want. Just because you get all butthurt of a fake movie that wasn't even made that recently, doesn't mean that we should have to constrict our rights out of fear that you cultural backwards, primitive, savage animals will attack and KILL over a fucking JOKE..
    Don't make fucking jokes out of the purest human that ever lived, be respectful.
    I want to see your reaction when someone "express" his point of view about one your loved ones. Freedom of speech doesn't mean to hurt others beliefs and affect them in a bad way, freedom of speech isn't allowed when its going to cause maybe a security threat to someone or to the country, if you had specific rules for your "freedom of speech" rule the ambassador would be still alive at this very moment.
    basically freedom of speech must have limits, if you don't want to limit it then you must bear with the reactions (like what happened in Libya and in Sudan.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm a 13 year old muslim boy and I'm wondering why the US cant do anything. i would think they could because this video is leading to the killing of many innocent people. It's sparking another war and this shouldn't go unpunished.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

thats a bit harsh. see its little things like these that make people beleive we are terrorists. He was wrong for saying that. Why cant we all live in a world where there was no hate? We dont attack Jesus or any other religious views. So why do you attack us? This world is unfair at times but we have to learn to deal with it peacefully. Its people like the man who created the film who want to create wars and riots and does not want peace. In the end he will suffer just like any man would who sins like this. Why cant we just live in peace?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I do care about the ambassador that got killed, I mentioned that at the first reply in this thread... o,o

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Don't make fucking jokes out of the purest human that ever lived, be respectful.
    I want to see your reaction when someone "express" his point of view about one your loved ones. Freedom of speech doesn't mean to hurt others beliefs and affect them in a bad way, freedom of speech isn't allowed when its going to cause maybe a security threat to someone or to the country, if you had specific rules for your "freedom of speech" rule the ambassador would be still alive at this very moment.
    basically freedom of speech must have limits, if you don't want to limit it then you must bear with the reactions (like what happened in Libya and in Sudan.)
    So in your Qu'ran does it tell you to kill innocent people because of their views on religion?, does Allah want muslims to commit violence?
    Last edited by Leggers; 09-16-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I would've gone over there and done those things to prove what you just did. You are intolerant with the only solution being cold blooded murder in the name of your pedophile god.

It is no wonder your country is so fucked up. I'm sure that is exactly what people thought when they killed the embassador.

There aren't a lot of people in this world that I wish were never born or never reproduce, but people like you are probably near the top of the list.

That is an oxymoron; you are saying one thing whilst wishing for the other.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 09-16-2012 at 01:54 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ah, the religion of peace at it again.
    It's funny how Muslims blame extremists for all the bombings that take place,
    yet here is a perfect example of violent uprising among the "peaceful" Muslims as well.
    Oh no, some redneck dipshit made a horribly shot film that depicted Muhammed in a manner that we do not like.
    Time to riot in over 20 countries. The one in Sydney made me sick. Little kids holding signs reading: "Behead all who insult the prophet"
    Let me guess, those were extremists right? No. They were fundies, which just shows that this religion is fundamentally violent.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
    So in your Qu'ran does it tell you to kill innocent people because of their views on religion?, does Allah want muslims to commit violence?
    Against whom attack our Prophet YES!! Read the Quran yourself and see.

It is no wonder your country is so fucked up.
    Want to know why my country is all fucked up? because of jews, thats not my point for now.

Once again, I'm telling you all... I don't have the right to kill innocent people, but when you cross the line I will do my best to punish you.
    at 2006 Denmark drew Prophet Muhammad which was totally unacceptable to us, all we did was protesting, but now an "adult" movie about Muhammad ! I must be mad... You will never get it because you don't believe in god or in his prophets, none of you know anything about prophet Muhammad and probably not that much about Jesus.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

You are intolerant with the only solution being cold blooded murder in the name of your pedophile god.
    Thats not how it goes, cold blood murder! Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to go out to battles against the non-believers in a certain place and fight them face to face, army against army. They never went into villages started murdering everyone.
    and please don't mention the cold blooded murders before knowing whats happening/happened in Gaza,Afghanistan, and Iraq ... Airstrikes and heavy artillery isn't accurate you know.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Ah, the religion of peace at it again.
    It's funny how Muslims blame extremists for all the bombings that take place,
    yet here is a perfect example of violent uprising among the "peaceful" Muslims as well.
    Oh no, some redneck dipshit made a horribly shot film that depicted Muhammed in a manner that we do not like.
    Time to riot in over 20 countries. The one in Sydney made me sick. Little kids holding signs reading: "Behead all who insult the prophet"
    Let me guess, those were extremists right? No. They were fundies, which just shows that this religion is fundamentally violent.
    Your the ones invading other countries just to steal oil and petrol sources, and you claim that your helping the people to get rid of bad regime or just what happened in Iraq; US forces went to Iraq just to find Weapons of Mass Destruction that they never found!
    Do your math and get do statistics and see who killed more people, USA or Islam.
    thats your homework for today, Start with WWI , WWII , Hiroshima, And slavery.
    and what Islam only have is 9 11 , that what you know about Islam. 3000 person died at 9 11 and its like a drop in the ocean compared to the million on Muslims who got killed by US army and navy.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-16-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Against whom attack our Prophet YES!! Read the Quran yourself and see.

Want to know why my country is all fucked up? because of jews, thats not my point for now.

Once again, I'm telling you all... I don't have the right to kill innocent people, but when you cross the line I will do my best to punish you.
    at 2006 Denmark drew Prophet Muhammad which was totally unacceptable to us, all we did was protesting, but now an "adult" movie about Muhammad ! I must be mad... You will never get it because you don't believe in god or in his prophets, none of you know anything about prophet Muhammad and probably not that much about Jesus.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Thats not how it goes, cold blood murder! Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) used to go out to battles against the non-believers in a certain place and fight them face to face, army against army. They never went into villages started murdering everyone.
    and please don't mention the cold blooded murders before knowing whats happening/happened in Gaza,Afghanistan, and Iraq ... Airstrikes and heavy artillery isn't accurate you know.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Your the ones invading other countries just to steal oil and petrol sources, and you claim that your helping the people to get rid of bad regime or just what happened in Iraq; US forces went to Iraq just to find Weapons of Mass Destruction that they never found!
    Do your math and get do statistics and see who killed more people, USA or Islam.
    thats your homework for today, Start with WWI , WWII , Hiroshima, And slavery.
    and what Islam only have is 9 11 , that what you know about Islam. 3000 person died at 9 11 and its like a drop in the ocean compared to the million on Muslims who got killed by US army and navy.
    You're a moron. I keep calling you the definitions of what I despise, and you own up to every single one of them. You are literally the definition of the people I hate. I really have nothing else to say.

It is really astounding and shocking what you've admitted to and what you've said in this thread. If you went anywhere in a modern civilization, you'd be looked down upon and disgusted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Did you not read my post, I said we shouldn't have to constrict our right to freedom of speech because you Muslims are getting butthurt about it. Did you read what you typed? "purest human that ever lived". You mean the hypocritical pedophile? Not that perfect, wait, oh no, I have disrespected the"purest human that ever lived". I am going to die now, oh wait, no I'm not because religion is BULLSHIT. Face it, you have devoted your life to a magic man in the sky, which is perfectly fine, until you start killing people because they don't agree with you.

-Benjamin Franklin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nevs666 For This Useful Post:

radnomguywfq3 (09-16-2012)

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast