Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Silverzzz and freeasabird

@silvezzzz. @freeasabird
    If either of you have any problem with what i'm doing in the crossfire section. Please post links of the threads where you feel like i'm acting like a mod. Mention staff members from the cf section or Dave and see what they have to say about my actions."If" they tell me what i'm doing is wrong or misleading then i will stop. Other than that FUCK what both of you think.
    Last edited by Blake; 09-15-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    so... many... grammar... mistakes...
    I think i made my main points. Now we just wait and see what the Staff think.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to freeasabird For This Useful Post:

thetruthisinme (09-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by freeasabird View Post
    I think i made my main points. Now we just wait and see what the Staff think.
    Post the threads where i'm acting like a mod. Also point out my grammar mistakes and mention those that have a problem with me according to your visitor message. Thanks!
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post

Post the threads where i'm acting like a mod. Also point out my grammar mistakes and mention those that have a problem with me according to your visitor message. Thanks!
    First off, by the first glance you can join your first two sentences, and you can put a comma before fuck. Now, i said you SPAM all the fucking trade/buy section. You NEVER post any offers to buy/sell/trade, all you do is say things people already know. I have not been here for long, that is true. But for the past 3/4 months of my stay here, i have NEVER seen you post anything beside annoying reminders, when it says that i will post the ss later. I am mearly asking you to stop spamming.
    Thank you, good day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to freeasabird For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    First off, by the first glance you can join your first two sentences, and you can put a comma before fuck. Now, i said you SPAM all the fucking trade/buy section. You NEVER post any offers to buy/sell/trade, all you do is say things people already know. I have not been here for long, that is true. But for the past 3/4 months of my stay here, i have NEVER seen you post anything beside annoying reminders, when it says that i will post the ss later. I am mearly asking you to stop spamming.
    Thank you, good day
    If people knew the rules like you say they do then i wouldn't need to post the rules of t/b/s for them to understand. Like you, you made a thread so i told you to follow the rules of the section. You said thanks and asked me if i had an offer, i didn't respond after that. You don't have to post a ss just provide the link of me acting like a mod then mention a staff member and see what they have to say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    First off, by the first glance you can join your first two sentences, and you can put a comma before fuck. Now, I said you SPAM all the fucking trade/buy section. You NEVER post any offers to buy/sell/trade, all you do is say things people already know. I have not been here for long, that is true. But for the past 3/4 months of my stay here, I have NEVER seen you post anything besides annoying reminders, when it says that I will post the ss later. I am merely asking you to stop spamming.
    Thank you, good day.
    Your spelling is terrible and so is your punctuation in some cases. You as well have to capitalize the "I". There are more mistakes, but can't be fucked wasting my time any more.

So bitch please, don't act like a grammar nazi.
    Last edited by The Hobbit; 09-15-2012 at 08:37 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Biesi (10-09-2012),Blake (09-15-2012),thetruthisinme (09-17-2012),Viktor (09-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebulaa View Post

Your spelling is terrible and so is your punctuation in some cases. You as well have to capitalize the "I". There are more mistakes, but can't be fucked wasting my time any more.

Don't make such a big deal out of it man. Some people suck at English and you just have to accept for who they are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post

Don't make such a big deal out of it man. Some people suck at English and you just have to accept for who they are.
    Come again? I'm only making it a "big deal" because of him being hypocritical.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Come again? I'm only making it a "big deal" because of him being hypocritical.
    K well I have no clue the fuck is goin on right now so Imma back off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post

K well I have no clue the fuck is goin on right now so Imma back off.
    In simpler terms:

I only offended him based on his English because he was being a hypocrite and pointing out how bad the OP's grammar was. Am I clear enough

14. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hobbit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

In simpler terms:

I only offended him based on his English because he was being a hypocrite and pointing out how bad the OP's grammar was. Am I clear enough
    Yeah....um sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

My keyboard gets stuck and doesn't work in some cases. That would explain the "s" that was not typed and the I's that were not capitalized. And yes, i admit i was also being hypocritical. As for misspelling merely, I don't have any excuse. Thank you for correcting me.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to freeasabird For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Now will you post the threads where i act like a mod? I told you and silverzz before, If you have a problem with what i'm doing then please address a staff member. There is no need for you to put your 2 cents in on every thread i post on. You could ignore it, Address staff, or Vm/Pm me about the situation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    My keyboard gets stuck and doesn't work in some cases. That would explain the "s" that was not typed and the I's that were not capitalized. And yes, i admit i was also being hypocritical. As for misspelling merely, I don't have any excuse. Thank you for correcting me.
    Thank you for admitting.

I will leave you two to your argument now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thank you for admitting.

I will leave you two to your argument now.
    I never denied it, and as for you blake, it is every post you make bro...

My point: I have been in MPGH for 3/4 months, and i have NEVER seen you post a offer (Yes, just now you wanted to trade your crappy account but you probably did so I wouldn't have such a bigger argument). All you do is restate the rules. We all checked a button saying we read and understood the rules, we don't need a wanna be moderator say all that shit like post a screenshot or anything else, I am sure we all have a reason not to post that shit. All you do is spam. And as for the thread I started saying shit about you, the fight was between the guy and silvezzzz., not you. keep your nose out of other people's business.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freeasabird For This Useful Post:

ANA_CRAZY (09-17-2012),thetruthisinme (09-17-2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast