Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

Thumbs up A round of applause for you guys, the hackers.

This is nothing big really, i just want to say Thank you to all the hackers that release on the AVA FORUM TOPIC!
    It is beautifull, for a Hackmaniac, like me. TO see so many free hacks gathered in one place. Nice job, you should feel proud nice job.
    https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley

Thanks
    /moved to the correct sub forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    alrighty then.
    https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley