Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

First off, muhammed did that, so its ok in Islam. Secondly:

If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those who have not menstruated. As for pregnant women, their term shall end with their confinement. God will ease the hardship of the man who fears him. 65:4, Dawood
    ---------------------------

The story is an elderly man fucking a child. If you want to believe god approves of pedophilia, then fine, that is your choice.
    ----------

Ok so it was "completely ordinary" for men to fuck children.

Does that make it alright? No.

If you are going to justify that GOD said it was ok for Muhammed to fuck a child, then it doesn't matter WHAT time period it was, its wrong.
    (god is all knowing and all powerful, but you think he was ok with this? LOL)
    --------------------

Your prophet is scum, sorry, but the truth hurts. No matter how you want to spin this, he had sex with a child. Thats not ok by any moral or scientific standards.

If you truly believe god was ok with this, then your god is scum as well.
    Utter B5. Aisha was around 20 years old. It is b5 made up from the haters of Islam to spread evil lies about it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Utter B5. Aisha was around 20 years old. It is b5 made up from the haters of Islam to spread evil lies about it.
    No where does it say she is twenty. Hmm, let me prove you wrong, even though you'll pull some more bullshit from your ass after of which.

Muhammad, Aisha, Islam, and Child Brides

All of the proof is on that site. But you're just going to lie your ass off anyways so whatever, intolerant Muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by robinvanpersie View Post
    Haha, yet another Muslim that doesn't even know about the contents in their own holy books.

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
    'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88
    Narrated 'Ursa:
    The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Aisha also was the leader of the first muslim civil war. On the losing side of course.

Guess she turned out well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Not to get on your nerves, I do not have any knowledge of the Quran to prove you wrong. What I can say though is, that I can write a book with a 1000 scientific predictions which have not yet been completely discovered, but we have hints about, and at least 30% of them are bound to be true.
    Out of all the things that the Quran may have wrong, you are pointing out about 7 things that are correct, not great evidence to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
    Not to get on your nerves, I do not have any knowledge of the Quran to prove you wrong. What I can say though is, that I can write a book with a 1000 scientific predictions which have not yet been completely discovered, but we have hints about, and at least 30% of them are bound to be true.
    Out of all the things that the Quran may have wrong, you are pointing out about 7 things that are correct, not great evidence to me.
    Well the point we made is that they aren't "predictions" they are metaphors and symbolism.

That and they are vague as fuck and can easily be a million other things.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Delko DJ For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (08-16-2014)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345