Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Jesus and God enemies

Just a tail.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-05-2012 at 08:37 AM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'""(Luke 19:27)

Here you go, your "Bible" also states the enemies of Jesus and god himself must be killed.
    Now as they heard these things, He spoke another parable, because He was near Jerusalem and because j they thought the kingdom of God would appear immediately. 12 k Therefore He said: "A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. 13 "So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten 5 minas, 6 and said to them, 'Do business till I come.' 14 l "But his citizens hated him, and sent a delegation after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us.' 15 "And so it was that when he returned, having received the kingdom, he then commanded these servants, to whom he had given the money, to be called to him, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. 16 "Then came the first, saying, 'Master, your mina has earned ten minas.' 17 "And he said to him, m 'Well done, good servant; because you were n faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities.' 18 "And the second came, saying, 'Master, your mina has earned five minas.' 19 "Likewise he said to him, 'You also be over five cities.' 20 "Then another came, saying, 'Master, here is your mina, which I have kept put away in a handkerchief. 21 o 'For I feared you, because you are 7 an austere man. You collect what you did not deposit, and reap what you did not sow.' 22 "And he said to him, p 'Out of your own mouth I will judge you, you wicked servant. q You knew that I was an austere man, collecting what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow. 23 'Why then did you not put my money in the bank, that at my coming I might have collected it with interest?' 24 "And he said to those who stood by, 'Take the mina from him, and give it to him who has ten minas.' 25 ("But they said to him, 'Master, he has ten minas.') 26 'For I say to you, r that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 27 'But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.' "
    The Triumphal Entry

28 When He had said this, s He went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem. 29 t And it came to pass, when He drew near to 8 Bethphage and u Bethany, at the mountain called v Olivet, that He sent two of His disciples, 30 saying, "Go into the village opposite you, where as you enter you will find a colt tied, on which no one has ever sat. Loose it and bring it here. 31 "And if anyone asks you, 'Why are you loosing it?' thus you shall say to him, 'Because the Lord has need of it.' " 32 So those who were sent went their way and found it just w as He had said to them. 33 But as they were loosing the colt, the owners of it said to them, "Why are you loosing the colt?" 34 And they said, "The Lord has need of him." 35 Then they brought him to Jesus. x And they threw their own clothes on the colt, and they set Jesus on him. 36 And as He went, many spread their clothes on the road. 37 Then, as He was now drawing near the descent of the Mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to y rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works they had seen, 38 saying:
    " 'Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the LORD!' 9
    a Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!" 39 And some of the Pharisees called to Him from the crowd, "Teacher, rebuke Your disciples." 40 But He answered and said to them, "I tell you that if these should keep silent, b the stones would immediately cry out."
    That verse was in the time of a civil conflict between warring factions. He is telling a story to a parable about being a good steward. Nice try though. The quote that you took, by the way, was the King in his story saying as such. Sorry, I forgot, Muslims don't know what stories are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    11] While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. [12] He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. [13] So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'

[14] "But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

[15] "He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

[16] "The first one came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned ten more.'

[17] " 'Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.'

[18] "The second came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned five more.'

[19] "His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities.'

[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

[22] "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? [23] Why then didn't you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?'

[24] "Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

[25] " 'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!'

[26] "He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. [27] But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.' "

This is Jesus telling a parable which is clearly stated in Luke:11
    It isn't Jesus literally telling someone to bring an unbeliever to him to be killed.
    Nice try though. Also, why are you questioning the motives of your beloved prophet in the first place?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    11] While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. [12] He said: "A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. [13] So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. 'Put this money to work,' he said, 'until I come back.'

[14] "But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, 'We don't want this man to be our king.'

[15] "He was made king, however, and returned home. Then he sent for the servants to whom he had given the money, in order to find out what they had gained with it.

[16] "The first one came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned ten more.'

[17] " 'Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities.'

[18] "The second came and said, 'Sir, your mina has earned five more.'

[19] "His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities.'

[20] "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. [21] I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

[22] "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow? [23] Why then didn't you put my money on deposit, so that when I came back, I could have collected it with interest?'

[24] "Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.'

[25] " 'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!'

[26] "He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. [27] But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.' "

This is Jesus telling a parable which is clearly stated in Luke:11
    It isn't Jesus literally telling someone to bring an unbeliever to him to be killed.
    Nice try though. Also, why are you questioning the motives of your beloved prophet in the first place?
    Because we've already schooled him in every other topic, of course.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The next verse states : "After Jesus had said this, he went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem." (Luke 19:28)
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    The next verse states : "After Jesus had said this, he went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem." (Luke 19:28)
    Yes, AFTER HE TOLD THE PARABLE. AFTER HE TOLD THE STORY. /facepalm It's blatantly obvious man!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ethereal (10-05-2012)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I'm sorry lol! I started reading from verse 15
    my apology. really...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm sorry lol! I started reading from verse 15
    my apology. really...
    :/ something tells me this is how your opinions are formed on most everything.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    EPIC FAIL!!
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Why would you assume something on such a controversial topic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    Why would you assume something on such a controversial topic.
    Because he's muslim and that's how all muslims are.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Because he's muslim and that's how all muslims are.
    noo, thats how 'some muslims' are (misguided or muslims with very little knowledge) that are stupid enough to read through and analyze a bible.

no knowledgeable muslim would ever do that, forget about just reading it , he actually decided to open a topic about it.
    "out out , brief candle" life is a matter of seconds.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by unspeakable View Post
    noo, thats how 'some muslims' are (misguided or muslims with very little knowledge) that are stupid enough to read through and analyze a bible.

no knowledgeable muslim would ever do that, forget about just reading it , he actually decided to open a topic about it.
    nah according to the media all muslims are savages and dumb.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    lol, so youre lickin the media's ass, right? that is not true, some people are not all/ and most of the time theyre bullshitters not even a decent muslim
    "out out , brief candle" life is a matter of seconds.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

nah according to the media all Muslims are savages and dumb.
    and you call me brainwashed...
    Palestine is number one rank in the whole word in the educate rank, in terms of people who can read and write... Only 2% can't read nor write.
    I go to school, next year in college... and will be studying software engineering so maybe I can change something in the Islamic nation and make a difference...
    While you sitting in front of the TV watching the news and believing everything the media says.

Savage? how? You people have an army, we also have an army but we call it differently.
    You never lived in a Islamic society so you will never know who is the real savage.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 10-11-2012 at 02:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast