Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Trading a Premium Minecraft Account/Magicka Steam acc for ava acc

I bought minecraft during the beta and really dont play anymore...and I think I found a way to change the email on the account. So Im hoping to trade it and/or my steam account with Magicka on it for a good AVA account since my last acc got blocked by Aeria for no apparent reason. So post away, my skype is snakes1051. And as per @Lehsyrus suggestion, I have added pictures to prove I have both accounts.

Proof of minecraft premium:
    Proof of steam acc with Magicka and no VAC problems:
    Last edited by Lehsyrus; 09-19-2012 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Added pics/Lehsyrus Edit: embedded pics rather than linked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Bump /10char.

Thanks
    @iSnakes You will receive more potential buyers if you post images of the account. My suggestion is to post a picture of the games library, along with the settings dialogue box off to the side to show that there is a good VAC standing on the account. Make sure you set the display name of the account to something that is not normally associated with your normal gaming name (example: I would not use "Lehsyrus" as my display name, rather I would change it to something like "TRADING"). Also, just to make life easier for the trade, I also suggest turning Steam Guard off, and using a Official Middle Man, which you can find here(click here).

This way you ensure yourself and your buyers safety, as well as increase the possibility of having a good sale. If you have any further questions, send me a PM or a VM, when the trade is finished, contact one of the Minions to close the thread. Thank you and I hope you have a decent trade!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    @iSnakes You will receive more potential buyers if you post images of the account. My suggestion is to post a picture of the games library, along with the settings dialogue box off to the side to show that there is a good VAC standing on the account. Make sure you set the display name of the account to something that is not normally associated with your normal gaming name (example: I would not use "Lehsyrus" as my display name, rather I would change it to something like "TRADING"). Also, just to make life easier for the trade, I also suggest turning Steam Guard off, and using a Official Middle Man, which you can find here(click here).

This way you ensure yourself and your buyers safety, as well as increase the possibility of having a good sale. If you have any further questions, send me a PM or a VM, when the trade is finished, contact one of the Minions to close the thread. Thank you and I hope you have a decent trade!
    Thanks, did as you suggested.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maxedout For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (09-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Bumping, I also have a 20$ UGC card I'm willing to use to buy someone's account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    @iSnakes I'm sorry but I think people spend a little more money on AVA than the $25 for a Minecraft account. You can always try making a few euro/exp added accounts in hopes that one can sneak past the mass ban that Aeria will do soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    @iSnakes I'm sorry but I think people spend a little more money on AVA than the $25 for a Minecraft account. You can always try making a few euro/exp added accounts in hopes that one can sneak past the mass ban that Aeria will do soon.
    I dont care what people have spent on their accounts, its the guns worth not the sentimental value or the money you wasted trying to get the gun that determines the accounts value. And I dont use that exp hack/euro hack shit, I think its stupid and gay and why AVA is going down the drain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    I dont care what people have spent on their accounts, its the guns worth not the sentimental value or the money you wasted trying to get the gun that determines the accounts value. And I dont use that exp hack/euro hack shit, I think its stupid and gay and why AVA is going down the drain.
    But if you're willing to get rid of another game to have an account that someone already used, what makes that fun? They probably don't play on that account for reasons, or the account will be banned soon, and when you join the user's friends will be talking to you and you won't know how they are. Wouldn't it just be easier to create a Duckie and play "legit" up to where you want?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    But if you're willing to get rid of another game to have an account that someone already used, what makes that fun? They probably don't play on that account for reasons, or the account will be banned soon, and when you join the user's friends will be talking to you and you won't know how they are. Wouldn't it just be easier to create a Duckie and play "legit" up to where you want?
    its depressing trying to start over, and my pc isnt running well right now so I cant play for long with out it crashing. I just want a good acc with a gcoin gun or two and some good shop guns :l.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Bump still looking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    minecraft is much better then ava.. you should consider if you should trade your premium minecraft account for an almost dead game like A.V.A (just saying)
    aeria is banning every suspicious user even if he didn't hack..
    I bought an account for 50 dollars 3 months ago and its blocked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You have a point Alex, and besides I already bought an acc. Please close this thread @.Cereal @Lehsyrus @REVIVE

Thanks
    Closed as per Threadstarters request.