Thread: Few Hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Few Hacks

A lot of the prestige hacks and rank hacks dont seem to work for me, I follow the directions exactly how the readme says and still nothing, can someone make an updated, working version, also, a few other requests, I know this isnt the same framework like return to castle wolfenstein/ enemy territory, but in that game there were several hacks I would like to see brought over to this game if possible, I am running technogodz mw3 with the latest update, in wolfenstein you could color your name, which is pretty cool but for the xbox version we were able to initiate god mode not being host and anyone you shot it would freeze their game and auto switch your name, kind of like the name stealer hack you guys have made, also, is there a way to hack private server passwords, or bypass private server passwords to join any server? I currently use barata's multi hack and it is wonderful but just wondering if any of these features can be included in future releases?
    Last edited by ebs512; 09-22-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Thanks
    make on yourself bro. You can find more info in the source code modding section. (not trying to be mean)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The only way that worked for me is creating a new acc, loggin on iw5m and before playing any game do that prestige+level hack shit.