Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just a notice, If you ain't gonna read all of This, better not waste my time even Replying with that shit of. ''Didn't read LOL''.

Before describing the rationale behind this married relation, let it be known that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) married Sayyida Aisha not of his own desire rather it was a Divine inspiration. Read the following Hadith;
    That the Prophet said to her, “You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). ‘This is your wife.’ When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, ‘If this is from Allah, it will be done.” {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}

The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) did not marry Sayyidah Aisha out of his physical desires. One need to note that for first 54 years of his life he had only one wife. His only wife till 50th year of his life was Sayyida Khadija. He spent his entire youth with her and she was a two time widowed woman, 15 years elder to him. For next four years his only wife was Sayyidah Sa’uda.

You must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.
    Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.
    Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.

The fact that it was a completely acceptable thing can also be seen from the response of the pagans at that time. No Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet’s marriage was:1-People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.2-Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many non-Muslim and Muslim countries

Furthermore as to the Holy Prophet’s marriAge with Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice is thaT the completion of the marriage was done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, not when she was 6, and there is a reason for that. The reason why this happened is because Sayyidah Aisha had been through puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam a female who under-goes puberty is considered a lady and is fit for marriage.
    If we read the hadiths, we find that right before Sayyidah Aisha got married off to the Holy Prophet that she was sick and not feeling too well:
    Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:
    The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.” {Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234}
    So as we can see, Sayyidah Aisha got ill and her body was going through some changes, indicating that she was going through her puberty.

Sayyidah Aisha’s mother and the Muslim women back then were O.K with her marriage. It was part of the Arab custom and still is in many of the Muslim and non-Muslim countries today for girls to marry at a very young age. When a girl’s body starts showing up (her breasts and her height and physical size), then she would be ready for marriage
    The only reason why Sayyidah Aisha’s father, Abu Baker Al Sidique, broke her engagement with Jober is because he was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Sayyidah Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) engaged Sayyidah Aisha for 3 years before he married her.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    Just a notice, If you ain't gonna read all of This, better not waste my time even Replying with that shit of. ''Didn't read LOL''.

Before describing the rationale behind this married relation, let it be known that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) married Sayyida Aisha not of his own desire rather it was a Divine inspiration. Read the following Hadith;
    That the Prophet said to her, “You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). ‘This is your wife.’ When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, ‘If this is from Allah, it will be done.” {Bukhari :: Volume 5 :: Book 58 :: Hadith 235}

The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him) did not marry Sayyidah Aisha out of his physical desires. One need to note that for first 54 years of his life he had only one wife. His only wife till 50th year of his life was Sayyida Khadija. He spent his entire youth with her and she was a two time widowed woman, 15 years elder to him. For next four years his only wife was Sayyidah Sa’uda.

You must first understand that 1400 years ago was very different than now, times have changed and so have humans. 1400 years ago it was something very common to marry young girls, in fact they were not considered young girls, and rather they were considered young women back then. It is a historic fact that girls from the ages of 9 to 14 were being married in Europe, Asia, and Africa, in fact even in the United States girls at the age of 10 were also being married just more than a century ago.
    Yet with these facts no historian claims that all these people were sick perverts, historians would call anyone who made such a claim to be arrogant and very stupid who has no grasp or understanding of history.
    Even in Indo-Pak Sub-Continent girls used to be married at 12-13 even 50-60 years ago. And those ‘girls’ infact raised much better families. There were less family problems then. A simple analyses of the divorce rate then and know would certainly make it clear that maturity level earlier used to be different i.e. people used to come of age rather quickly.

The fact that it was a completely acceptable thing can also be seen from the response of the pagans at that time. No Muslim or even pagan objected to the marriage because it was widely practiced. And even until today in 3rd world countries (Muslims and non-Muslims), little girls as young as 9 or 10 do get married. Anyway, the reason no one objected was to the Prophet’s marriage was:1-People used to have very short life-spans in Arabia. They used to live between 40 to 60 years maximum. So it was only normal and natural for girls to be married off at ages 9 or 10 or similar.2-Marriage for young girls was widely practiced among Arabs back then, and even today in many non-Muslim and Muslim countries

Furthermore as to the Holy Prophet’s marriAge with Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice is thaT the completion of the marriage was done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, not when she was 6, and there is a reason for that. The reason why this happened is because Sayyidah Aisha had been through puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam a female who under-goes puberty is considered a lady and is fit for marriage.
    If we read the hadiths, we find that right before Sayyidah Aisha got married off to the Holy Prophet that she was sick and not feeling too well:
    Narrated Sayyidah Aisha:
    The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, “Best wishes and Allah’s Blessing and a good luck.” Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah’s Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.” {Sahih Bukhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234}
    So as we can see, Sayyidah Aisha got ill and her body was going through some changes, indicating that she was going through her puberty.

Sayyidah Aisha’s mother and the Muslim women back then were O.K with her marriage. It was part of the Arab custom and still is in many of the Muslim and non-Muslim countries today for girls to marry at a very young age. When a girl’s body starts showing up (her breasts and her height and physical size), then she would be ready for marriage
    The only reason why Sayyidah Aisha’s father, Abu Baker Al Sidique, broke her engagement with Jober is because he was a non-Muslim. Later, a woman named Kholeah Bint Hakeem suggested for Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him to marry Sayyidah Aisha, because the Prophet and Abu Baker became best friends. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) engaged Sayyidah Aisha for 3 years before he married her.
    TL;DR

Please learn to be original and type your own replies.
    That's all you lazy pricks do is copy and paste shit that I don't give a fuck about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

TL;DR

Please learn to be original and type your own replies.
    That's all you lazy pricks do is copy and paste shit that I don't give a fuck about.
    ''Copy and paste'', Yep, It is, Did i say it ain't? It gets what would i take Like a day writing, Also.

Don't care, Don't even bother Replying. Smart.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkhamJ View Post
    ''Copy and paste'', Yep, It is, Did i say it ain't? It gets what would i take Like a day writing, Also.

Don't care, Don't even bother Replying. Smart.

"Furthermore as to the Holy Prophet’s marriAge with Sayyidah Aisha, something people will notice is thaT the completion of the marriage was done when Sayyidah Aisha was 9 years old, not when she was 6, and there is a reason for that. The reason why this happened is because Sayyidah Aisha had been through puberty by the age of 9, and in Islam (a female who under-goes puberty is considered a lady and is fit for marriage.)"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

If Muslims made a film mocking Jesus they would basically be making in fun of their own religion,
    considering that Jesus is mentioned in the Quran more than Muhammad himself, and praised as one of God's greatest prophets.
    You've just proved how little you know about your own religion.
    i didnt say that Jesus Wasnt Mentioned At Quran u Wont Know About Islam More Than Me I Have Saved All The Quran In my Head I Know All Things About Islam
    So When Muslims Make a Film About INSULTING Jesus Dont Cry -_-

Succesful Trades:
    xXMuRpHXx(NO OMM)
    tommiao (OMM) Great GUY

[IMG]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2010-05/thumbs/350x19_1273478498_31625k.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i201.photobucke*****m/albums/aa182/Ztolk/Cool/GIF.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by amroovic8 View Post

i didnt say that Jesus Wasnt Mentioned At Quran u Wont Know About Islam More Than Me I Have Saved All The Quran In my Head I Know All Things About Islam
    So When Muslims Make a Film About INSULTING Jesus Dont Cry -_-
    First off, I'm not Christian and even when I was I wouldn't get butthurt like you intolerant cunts.
    Secondly, I say this again. Jesus is praised as a great prophet in the Quran, so if you make a film insulting him
    you are only insulting your own religion. Brilliant logic you have there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

First off, I'm not Christian and even when I was I wouldn't get butthurt like you intolerant cunts.
    Secondly, I say this again. Jesus is praised as a great prophet in the Quran, so if you make a film insulting him
    Just like how do you reply to Everyone like an Ignorant, Disrespectful guy, just epic.

And by the way, It's True that Jesus was a great prophet, And Nah, Muslims won't make a movie insulting a Prophet.

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    My Reply! EVERYTHING from the Quran as usual :

Took me an hour to get this done, so please read it ^^

1. Slavery :

"And He brought down those who supported them among the People of the Scripture from their fortresses and cast terror into their hearts [so that] a party you killed, and you took captive a party." (33:26)

"And never is it for a believer to kill a believer except by mistake. And whoever kills a believer by mistake - then the freeing of a believing slave and a compensation payment presented to the deceased's family [is required] unless they give [up their right as] charity. But if the deceased was from a people at war with you and he was a believer - then [only] the freeing of a believing slave; and if he was from a people with whom you have a treaty - then a compensation payment presented to his family and the freeing of a believing slave. And whoever does not find [one or cannot afford to buy one] - then [instead], a fast for two months consecutively, [seeking] acceptance of repentance from Allah . And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise." (4:92)

2. War :

"So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds." (47:4)

"Allah only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion - [forbids] that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers." (60:9)

"And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers." (2:191)

3.Inequality of women :

"Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand." (4:34)

"The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Those - Allah will have mercy upon them. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise." (9:71)

"Allah instructs you concerning your children: for the male, what is equal to the share of two females. But if there are [only] daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate. And if there is only one, for her is half. And for one's parents, to each one of them is a sixth of his estate if he left children. But if he had no children and the parents [alone] inherit from him, then for his mother is one third. And if he had brothers [or sisters], for his mother is a sixth, after any bequest he [may have] made or debt. Your parents or your children - you know not which of them are nearest to you in benefit. [These shares are] an obligation [imposed] by Allah . Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise." (4:11)

"And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice]." (4:3)

5.Polygamy

"And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease." (65:4)

6. non believers :

"[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ]." (3:45)

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah . But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient." (57:27)

"And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." (29:46)

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant." (4:82)

"O you who have believed, believe in Allah and His Messenger and the Book that He sent down upon His Messenger and the Scripture which He sent down before. And whoever disbelieves in Allah , His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day has certainly gone far astray." (4:136)

7. ????? I don't understand how.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-25-2012 at 09:51 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

amroovic8 (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover

Okay Jesus IS The Great Religion BUT I AM A Muslim And Naturly When a guy Insult ur prophet u will make a massive terrible

Succesful Trades:
    xXMuRpHXx(NO OMM)
    tommiao (OMM) Great GUY

[IMG]https://www.userbarslis*****m/uploads/av/2010-05/thumbs/350x19_1273478498_31625k.gif[/IMG]

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Okay Jesus IS The Great Religion BUT I AM A Muslim And Naturly When a guy Insult ur prophet u will make a massive terrible
    My brother, We muslims should not insult any of Allahs Prophets, we don't have to be like them...

عيب عليك تهدد بانك تسب عيسى عليه السلام

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Okay Seriously, What you're doing there is showing Muslims in a bad Picture.. Seriously, Get to the topic in a Peaceful way, Discuss it, Just keep things Peaceful.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ArkhamJ For This Useful Post:

RedSpot (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    My brother, We muslims should not insult any of Allahs Prophets, we don't have to be like them...

عيب عليك تهدد بانك تسب عيسى عليه السلام
    انا مهددش بس هو مستفئ
    Sure i didnt Insult

Succesful Trades:
    xXMuRpHXx(NO OMM)
    tommiao (OMM) Great GUY

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

انا مهددش بس هو مستفئ
    Sure i didnt Insult
    Just don't insult anyone especially the Prohpets peace be upon them. Thats what our Prophet and the Quran command us to do.
    Respect the Prophets, Angels, Holy Books, and Day of Judgment...
    And if any Muslim make a movie that insult Jesus PBUH (Which is never going to happen), trust me the Muslims reaction will be greater than the Christians reaction themselfs,
    Last edited by RedSpot; 09-25-2012 at 10:10 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

amroovic8 (09-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Just don't insult anyone especially the Prohpets peace be upon them. Thats what our Prophet and the Quran command us to do.
    Respect the Prophets, Angels, Holy Books, and Day of Judgment...
    And if any Muslim make a movie that insult Jesus PBUH (Which is never going to happen), trust me the Muslims reaction will be greater than the Christians reaction themselfs,
    More lies. There have been multiple movies/skits/comics/books that are plenty insulting regarding Christ.
    Didn't see any kind of uprise in the Muslim world.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

More lies. There have been multiple movies/skits/comics/books that are plenty insulting regarding Christ.
    Didn't see any kind of uprise in the Muslim world.
    Funny how I didn't see any.
    Maybe in the west it happens a lot, so I don't know... but If a Muslim make a movie about Jesus where hes insulting him, I promiss he won't stay alive for long.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast