Thanks

What functions are responsible of recoil and spread?

I'm trying to make a no recoil no spread with cheat engine by myself. Just for fun because there is already working one. But i have a big problem: I have no idea that functions are responsible of it.

I found many possible functions like "WeaponFire", "WeaponFireCountPistol", "WeaponFireAgain", "RifleFire", "AK47_Run_Fire", etc. I tried to make some changes but game always crashes.

Someone can give me some hints?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    do you know much C++ ? and weaponfire i would assume that is rate of fire, weaponfireagain i think allows a continues loop of shot's for full auto but i don't think it will be that simple changing them as 1 of them code's can be for one gun or 2 guns ect

Edit: you have managed to access the coding of AvA? if so try copy most of it and paste it here so i can take a look
    Last edited by dirtjumpermike; 09-26-2012 at 08:47 AM.
    things im working on

colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    CE allows to do it without programming knowledge, but yes, I know various languages at least at required level to do this job (C included).

Here are many similar symbols (e.g. AK47_Stand_Fire, AK47_Run_Fire, AK47_Crouch_Fire, AK47_Stad_Reload...). It seems that there is one for each weapon and each possible state and action. I do not know whether they are functions or variables or what are their addresses (I have not decipher this symbol table yet). I don't know if they are responsible of recoil and spread or only render animations.

So I ask for help. A hint of those who know how do it (even private message). Before we continue I would like to know if this is the right way or am I totally wrong.

Thanks for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by mruize85 View Post
    CE allows to do it without programming knowledge, but yes, I know various languages at least at required level to do this job (C included).

Here are many similar symbols (e.g. AK47_Stand_Fire, AK47_Run_Fire, AK47_Crouch_Fire, AK47_Stad_Reload...). It seems that there is one for each weapon and each possible state and action. I do not know whether they are functions or variables or what are their addresses (I have not decipher this symbol table yet). I don't know if they are responsible of recoil and spread or only render animations.

So I ask for help. A hint of those who know how do it (even private message). Before we continue I would like to know if this is the right way or am I totally wrong.

Thanks for your time.
    this seem's more right then what i said, but without knowing what each line does or address does this can be for multiple weapon's or just one for each weapon i would not mess with the table if it is more then one weapon it can be a problem also like i said try and copy and paste the coding here and we can take a closer look to tell you what can be done with it
    things im working on

wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    To get the address of the name string of every symbol open "memory viewer -> view -> all strings" and type the name of the desired gun (in my examples it was AK47 but it can be SVD or any other if you want) followed by an underline (_). Then double click on desired symbol name and you will get it on "memory viewer" screen.

It seems that the 4 bytes preceding each name string correspond to it memory address (or a pointer to a pointer... or any of the preceding or following bytes) but i can't confirm yet.

Thanks again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mruize85 For This Useful Post:

dirtjumpermike (09-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i will try this out then see what we can play with
    things im working on

wallhack
    OPK

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by mruize85 View Post

Thanks for your time.
    Those are all variables of each weapon which holding the function of a weapon ex: rate of fire, recoil, bullet, damage. Tip try to look the functions in ASM and do not patch the exe because it has a hash checker i tried it so many times just find the OP codes for the hack you aiming and you will find it