Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

This aint no video game son, aint no respawn timer.
    ahahaha cant stop laughing at this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    *Sigh*

We just need to get the fuck out of there man.
    This type of war isn't winnable. Put the military to work on our borders, and worry about our own damn land.
    They can kill a thousand of these fanatical dune monkeys, won't matter, there'll just be 1,000 more to take their place in a couple years.
    Continuing this war is only burying us deeper in debt. I understand extraction procedures are slow, and quite dangerous..
    But this administration is still running strategical campaigns over there, as if it's going to change anything long term in the Middle East.
    That's the problem with this war. It's too patriotic for both sides, there's too much eye for an eye going on. Every time we make "progress", the "enemy" just retaliate with more ferocity and negate that progress. It's an endless tug-of-war. The allies might have more intelligence and greater military might, but the enemy has greater will, greater cause, and far greater numbers. There is no hierarchy in the enemies military structure, thus there is no proper plan of attack. The whole war is just spray and pray. Single greatest waste of money, money that could be spent on a beefier DEFENCE force, stronger education, greater political ties, and great deal of other things which will benefit the conflict far more efficiently than this war of endless attrition.

Oh and the commentators saying the soldier is stupid and a wuss for calling for help, they need their balls to be chopped off with a spoon. What this guy did was a great thing to do under immense pressure. He is calling for help but not for immediate help, so that his squad can reorganise, draw up a new plan of attack with full knowledge that they are down a soldier and that the soldier will most likely need assistance. If he were to keep silent then his squad would be left in the dark and in a much worse position.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Respect

This guy is supah amazing and brave

Good job bro!
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    But you do realize the moment they leave they'll organize themselves and attack on the inside of U.S.A?
    By having that mentality and living in fear of possible future attacks is letting them win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    This is what happens when you want to control whole world on your own just because of oil. Get your own god damn oil.

[IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/Failz.jpg[/IMG]

SIGNATURE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Final stand noob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    stupid, but Thanks for the video I enjoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    Final stand noob
    LOL !! COD SERIES

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    i dont know what to say about this
    Well, let's be glad he survived and proud that he fights for safety

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

By having that mentality and living in fear of possible future attacks is letting them win.
    And not having that mentality is also living in ignorance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

And not having that mentality is also living in ignorance.
    No it's not being ignorant.
    I'm not going to be a mindless fucking sheep and beg the government to protect us, all the while taking away our civil liberties.
    I'm among the majority with this mentality. Like I said, tighten the borders up so the dirtbags can't slip in from there.
    We can still beef up on security measures without sucking out every ounce of freedom that helped build the country.
    This war hardly has the approval of the majority anymore, that goes for Canada as well.
    So not sure what point you're trying to make, if any.Seems like you just want to get into a pointless debate
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-27-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I'm not going to be a mindless fucking sheep and beg the government to protect us, all the while taking away our civil liberties.
    I'm among the majority with this mentality. Like I said, tighten the borders up so the dirtbags can't slip in from there.
    We can still beef up on security measures without sucking out every ounce of freedom that helped build the country.
    This war hardly has the approval of the majority anymore, that goes for Canada as well.
    So not sure what point you're trying to make, if any.Seems like you just want to get into a pointless debate
    You're right, and while we're at it why don't we allot Iran to develop nukes so they can sell them to terrorists organizations, I mean our "freedom" is much more important right?

Hey, I hate war and sending our soldiers to battle too as much as the next guy. But you can't deny the fact that when we leave these middle eastern countries things will just get 10x worse for us.
    Not the mention that I'm more for the world as a whole than just a couple of countries in North America, the soldiers do help alot of the civvies in those area's by keeping alot of those terrorists out and from recruiting the poor.
    Last edited by Canadian; 09-27-2012 at 02:03 PM.

Thanks

Yes it's being ignorant. And it's not justified ignorance, it's willful ignorance. What you don't understand is that the government PROTECTS our civil liberties. The U.S. government is a social contract signed by the PEOPLE. It has checks and balances to keep it stable. The point of the government is to protect OUR RIGHTS. If they don't protect our rights, we have the right to start a revolution-rebellion. You're among the majority of America which is dragging it into the ground. Willful ignorance combined with the lack of education makes you toxic. The war has been approved by all 3 branches of government so fuck off. Pulling all out at once is fucking retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

You're right, and while we're at it why don't we allot Iran to develop nukes so they can sell them to terrorists organizations, I mean our "freedom" is much more important right?

Hey, I hate war and sending our soldiers to battle too as much as the next guy. But you can't deny the fact that when we leave these middle eastern countries things will just get 10x worse for us.
    Not the mention that I'm more for the world as a whole than just a couple of countries in North America, the soldiers do help alot of the civvies in those area's by keeping alot of those terrorists out and from recruiting the poor.
    Dude you criticized excessive military spending in another thread (Which I agree with you there) yet you think we should continue occupying?
    That is just going to raise spending. It's been over 10 years, whether we stick around or not terrorist militia will remain.
    We can drone strike them all day, hit many in open areas, good luck finding every single cave dweller that poses a threat.
    Like Doc said in his post, these people fight for an ideology. Obviously one that they hold in higher regard than human life.
    That won't go away until every single one of them is dead. We aren't going to get them all.
    Not to mention, the average suicide rate of American troops has skyrocketed. That's great that they are out there helping civilians in the east,
    but these guys have families of their own. Some of them come back so fucked up that they can't make a healthy transition back into civilian life.
    My cousin has done 3 tours already, and I noticed he was completely different after his first. How do you think his wife and kids feel having their husband and dad back, but he's like this empty fucking shell? Now imagine how the troops felt that came home right before they put a gun in their mouths.
    My opinion won't change about this. We need to get out of there, it's not good for anyone involved.
    As far as Iran is involved, I'll withhold my opinion until UN weapons inspectors find some nuclear weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Yes it's being ignorant. And it's not justified ignorance, it's willful ignorance. What you don't understand is that the government PROTECTS our civil liberties. The U.S. government is a social contract signed by the PEOPLE. It has checks and balances to keep it stable. The point of the government is to protect OUR RIGHTS. If they don't protect our rights, we have the right to start a revolution-rebellion. You're among the majority of America which is dragging it into the ground. Willful ignorance combined with the lack of education makes you toxic. The war has been approved by all 3 branches of government so fuck off. Pulling all out at once is fucking retarded.
    Are you that fucking retarded? When did I say anything about the government not protecting our rights?
    You basically just reaffirmed the point I was trying to make. That being that the day we sign into law overly restrictive laws that impose on our freedoms, all in the name of "fighting terrorism" is the day that we let them win. That's exactly what they want, they want us to be afraid. I'm college educated kid, My family has a long history with the military,
    dating back to the civil war so don't sit here and assume I don't know what I'm talking about.
    I never once said that I think they should pull out immediately. I even brought up extraction being dangerous, I guess you missed that part. What I am saying is I'm against present and future campaigns. That we need to focus on nothing but extractions.
    Like I said this war is not winnable. Russia already tried this shit years ago and failed.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 09-27-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks

Dude you criticized excessive military spending in another thread (Which I agree with you there) yet you think we should continue occupying?
    That is just going to raise spending. It's been over 10 years, whether we stick around or not terrorist militia will remain.
    We can drone strike them all day, hit many in open areas, good luck finding every single cave dweller that poses a threat.
    Like Doc said in his post, these people fight for an ideology. Obviously one that they hold in higher regard than human life.
    That won't go away until every single one of them is dead. We aren't going to get them all.
    Not to mention, the average suicide rate of American troops has skyrocketed. That's great that they are out there helping civilians in the east,
    but these guys have families of their own. Some of them come back so fucked up that they can't make a healthy transition back into civilian life.
    My cousin has done 3 tours already, and I noticed he was completely different after his first. How do you think his wife and kids feel having their husband and dad back, but he's like this empty fucking shell? Now imagine how the troops felt that came home right before they put a gun in their mouths.
    My opinion won't change about this. We need to get out of there, it's not good for anyone involved.
    As far as Iran is involved, I'll withhold my opinion until UN weapons inspectors find some nuclear weapons.
    Clearly you're not getting the point. It is the government's job to protect us. I rather have excess spending used on stemming the flow of terrorism then going to border control. These men come back as shells to ensure OUR freedom. Someone has to do it. And don't be stupid, just because the UN hasn't found them doesn't mean they don't have them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast