Yea, I said it guys.
    It was released. gonna search around.
    If you want it, goto teknogods and look at the first post by Reaver

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenshin13 For This Useful Post:

mwxplayer (10-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    already started modding it, will soon open a hacks folder and auto inject once the game is loaded.

[IMG]https://i1099.photobucke*****m/albums/g388/kingdacrush/862b34e42b2451bb929e82f1af831a42.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcrusherxx View Post
    already started modding it, will soon open a hacks folder and auto inject once the game is loaded.

[IMG]https://i1099.photobucke*****m/albums/g388/kingdacrush/862b34e42b2451bb929e82f1af831a42.png[/IMG]
    *cough cough* Update to 1.9.488 *cough cough*
    *chokes*

Nice pic btw :P

Thanks

Question Possibly a n00b Quiesion

I checked on the form, No post or link, I may have missed it can u help me out?
    I don't go to the Tecknogods page much, i may have missed it or something..

The UI look's petty bad ass, cant wait to get it if i can
    Last edited by JmakeITlookEZY; 09-27-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JmakeITlookEZY View Post
    I checked on the form, No post or link, I may have missed it can u help me out?
    I don't go to the Tecknogods page much, i may have missed it or something..

The UI look's petty bad ass, cant wait to get it if i can
    its on the main page and its listed on ****** lol If ou cant find it i ouldnt bother the coding is horrible no wonder why there servers are bad. lol just saying. I downloading the whole thing and it has tons of errors. I corrected majority of them and i got a Server running of my own. I may look into this more if anyone wants to help im sure we can make a Good Server of our own. Of course nothing compared to 4d1 since they use a different method. But im sure i can code out some cool shizit if people are down for a new Private Server and if i can get some help from @Insane,Kenshin,Barata,and a few others. oh and cant forget Master

Thanks
    who of you guys would be so kind as to do a tutorial on how to compile the whole source code because when I do it sends me an error that can not be opened or log steam_api.dll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosxD View Post
    who of you guys would be so kind as to do a tutorial on how to compile the whole source code because when I do it sends me an error that can not be opened or log steam_api.dll
    My god it's a DLL!! Dynamic Linking library? You use it as a PLUGIN. If you don't know that bro....stay far away from coding. It'll save you the headache. :P

Quote Originally Posted by XiAtomikiX View Post
    its on the main page and its listed on ****** lol If ou cant find it i ouldnt bother the coding is horrible no wonder why there servers are bad. lol just saying. I downloading the whole thing and it has tons of errors. I corrected majority of them and i got a Server running of my own. I may look into this more if anyone wants to help im sure we can make a Good Server of our own. Of course nothing compared to 4d1 since they use a different method. But im sure i can code out some cool shizit if people are down for a new Private Server and if i can get some help from @Insane,Kenshin,Barata,and a few others. oh and cant forget Master
    Hmm what you need bro??
    I gotta download it and test it too. :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    My god it's a DLL!! Dynamic Linking library? You use it as a PLUGIN. If you don't know that bro....stay far away from coding. It'll save you the headache. :P

Hmm what you need bro??
    get up with me on aim Atomikb34st

i have it fully compiled and everything I used the entire source not just the DLL lol so the only thing its not doing is producing the dll file that is loaded when you launch the launcher. I bypassed it Temp. as testing and got the Application to launch but it needs the dll due to thats where the main Functions are loaded (by that i mean Libraries i assume u knew this lol)

Thanks

Cool Littel bit of nothing :p

I really don't know much about private server's no idea how they work/run if there is any way i can help i might be able to. I do suggest adding parts of the pro-mod plugin to your server ( Ive herd it reduces lag and can do much more ) I thought the loader may have been a exe i could just copy over to the install directory. To bad i don't know how to do all that compiling and crap yet, im just getting into modding and coding.

Pro-Mod Link
    The original URL would not post here without replacing word's?? so...
    Just go to this link and the original link is on that page.
    <Removed Link>
    Last edited by MarkHC; 09-28-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Outsides link are not allowed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1.) As InSaNe posted, outside links aren't allowed. I may post my implementation of the promod here so watch out for it.
    2.) I'll look through the code and see if I can compile it.
    3.) If I can, I **might** make a tutorial.(Depends on today's booty call :P)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I wonder how long before someone updates it to 1.9 and open the DLC?

Thanks

Hmm what you need bro??
    hehe friend I have knowledge of C + + (I can not say that much but I understand this language) but when I send it compile error.

I just want to know how I could do so I would not skip this error. and if I could do a tutorial would greatly appreciate it: P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosxD View Post
    hehe friend I have knowledge of C + + (I can not say that much but I understand this language) but when I send it compile error.

I just want to know how I could do so I would not skip this error. and if I could do a tutorial would greatly appreciate it: P
    Checking it out now....will pm u in a bit.

EDIT: @CarlosxD ... Bro idk about you but as I compiled it, the direct code I got:

Wow 104 Warnings....their code really is crappy..But it compiles without a doubt. Check your settings..
    Last edited by Kenshin13; 09-28-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Thanks
    Checking it out now....will pm u in a bit.

Wow 104 Warnings....their code really is crappy..But it compiles without a doubt. Check your settings..
    I told you the code Was horrible lol...
    anywhos yeh to the guy having problems compiling its with the Dependies or h/e its spelled lol i had the same issue at first.
    @kenshin dude I now have it working but its checking their site for a new version lol. I found in the code wheres it at just need to make a .asp or something to save the version info in. or just remove the version check completely.

most of the errors come from the Steam Api. If u really want to make a Private server of our own then we should get together im sure we can get one up and running.
    we just would need to build a good Anti-Cheat. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I told you the code Was horrible lol...
    anywhos yeh to the guy having problems compiling its with the Dependies or h/e its spelled lol i had the same issue at first.
    @kenshin dude I now have it working but its checking their site for a new version lol. I found in the code wheres it at just need to make a .asp or something to save the version info in. or just remove the version check completely.

most of the errors come from the Steam Api. If u really want to make a Private server of our own then we should get together im sure we can get one up and running.
    we just would need to build a good Anti-Cheat. lol
    Meh, I'm lazy, pm me the stuff and we'll work on it. An AC system....makes no sense b/c 1.) Im gonna be cheating, 2.) Someone's bound to crack it.
    I just wanna update it for 1.9.488 :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast