Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Catholics/Crishtians VS muslisms

The unknow catholic history:

Most Catholics do not know the origin of our religion, its predecessors (1600-1800) and even many of the beliefs that are supposed to trust and this is generally because we believe in priests, but most of them have never heard the story of the Catholic Church in this way, and could even be that they also dont know nothing.

In the beginning, the Catholic Church was not entirely clear, it is going to base their faith and this was, essentially, that they did not know who was the person who originated the religion that believes that Jesus Christ is not sought to create a new religion, but to reform Judaism, although this did not seem to matter much (You know, they are racist to Jews )

(Notice that, they chossed the first pope as someone who dont even know who is jesus and they dont even know who he was)

It is also obvious, that the power struggle that had each other Popes, the uncontrollable desire to rule over the believers and of course, the craze for giving guidelines to follow to enforce religion (Lutero has the top point for facing indulgences in rome). Church also considered holy to the first fifteen popes, not because they were extraordinarily good and faithful to God, but because they were supposedly martyred, when in fact it could consider the fact that if he was martyred by repressive attitudes taken against the people, to the land they conquered or to the women they *Touched*. Another way which clearly shows the desire for power

(They killed MILLIONS of people, and like martin lutero stated "This is the most horrible thing i ever saw, the demonic king of persia looks like a saint compared to popes, 80 nude woman server the dinner" )

(Note that they were Anti-popes too )

The unknow Muslism history:

The unity of the Islamic and its unifying principles intertwined over the modern years, yet so simple to say: it loses coherence, consistency of being Muslim.

The contradictions are so obvious as continuing, in some cases bordering on hypocrisy, or worse.
    Muslims of today and especially young people, are the product of modern education systems.Apart of the tremendous and decisive influence of society rooted in individualism and selfishness (Subliminal: Stereotypes, Racism Blah blah blah)

Note: The word "secularism" () does not exist in the muslism lenguague. Simply because in the unitary perspective of Islam Everything is unified from a common center. For Islam, the difference between the profane and the sacred does not exist (), simply because everything is sacred, "because all things have in them Divine"

*Racismmmmmm*

*Source of paraphrase: Musulmanes y catolicos por RIUS*

*Source was investigated, resumed, writed and edited whit time and effort*

*Secularism = Materialism* *Indulgence=Pay me 20 bucks and you will have no profane inside of you*

What side are you on now?

(EXTRA: Every human will die , eventually.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sussie; 09-28-2012 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Add Content

Where is the christian part of your post?
    Old Name: legend321
    ~-~-~Vouches~-~-~
    jamiets89 (Trusted)(I went first, no mm)
    Lataler(Very Trusted)(He went first both times, no mm)
    Night_Hawk(+1 Vouch)(Traded 2 accs, he went first, trusted , no mm)
    [S]LIFER(+1 Vouch)(He farmed first then I gave him acc info through pm, trusted )
    GuyLoco(Trusted)(He went first, no mm used XD)
    al3xman(+1 Vouch)(Used omm Time, through teamviewer )
    ~~~~~Scammed~~~~~~~
    duder7337 (dont trust this guy, he scammed my master serg )
    Am i evil?/Authentic. (Recovered account a week later )
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    The Catholic church is based around traditionalistic ideals to ensure a latter-based power system to ensure certain secular groups are kept in their position.

Christianity is based around a bunch of moronic white people basically doing the same shit but with different traditionalistic ideals per sect they belong (EX: Anglican, evangelical, protestant, etc). Still bullshit as it does not follow their religion, it follows tradition moreso than the teachings in the bible.

Islam: Judaism with squiggly lines and a bunch of contradicting statements that bring arguments around in circles so many times that the opposition finally says "FUCK IT" and blows their brains out from the amount of stupidity.

By the way OP, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    The Catholic church is based around traditionalistic ideals to ensure a latter-based power system to ensure certain secular groups are kept in their position.

Christianity is based around a bunch of moronic white people basically doing the same shit but with different traditionalistic ideals per sect they belong (EX: Anglican, evangelical, protestant, etc). Still bullshit as it does not follow their religion, it follows tradition moreso than the teachings in the bible.

Islam: Judaism with squiggly lines and a bunch of contradicting statements that bring arguments around in circles so many times that the opposition finally says "FUCK IT" and blows their brains out from the amount of stupidity.

By the way OP, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!

Just trying to bring the catholic and muslim real history, and you are right in something. Judaism was yet an horrible religion back then :/