Thread: NEED HELP!!!

Thanks

NEED HELP!!!

First of all i know this is not related to crossfire so i should had put in wrong section...
    But!! I dont find any where to post this thread =_=
    And i know this forum got alot people come =_= A GM or ADIm or whatever just come and move to right section please...
    So i will know where do i should post stuff like that next time...

Anyway the point!!!
    My computer is old and started to break down =_= it is 2 year old... not that old yet =_= but cousin say cuz i dl stuff and when i installing it will request u to install some thing other..
    So because i dont care what i installing then i instal that much so computer got damaged....
    So please help !!
    I went to control panel > uninstal a program
    then there it is... so tell me what already should in there??
    what i mean is i want u to circle the part that when u buy the computer it already have it..
    then i will uninstall all other thing
    ofc there is other stuff but i hide them cuz they was needed for me =D
    People who helped me i ty alot !!
    That y some people need mpgh to be their lifes =_=

GodOfTheEarth, GodOfTheSun, GodOfTheLove, GodOfTheOcean, GodOfTheUnderWorld, GodOfTheAnimals and GodOfTheLives :ConTrolOfTime, Why are you here?
    ConTrolOfTime :My Lords, Answer to 7 gods. I am here to control your time
    The7Gods :ConTrolOfTime, Bad kid!! Let ruin you!! No one ever can control gods' time!! Don't even try to do it!!
    ConTrolOfTime :My Lords, No one ever can control gods' time? I can do it now.
    The7Gods :Eat This Blast!!
    ConTrolOfTime :Time Machine [ON]
    The7Gods: Omg How did you stop the blast ?! Watch Out This Blast!!
    ConTrolOfTime :If I can stop the blast once.. of couse i can stop it twice! LET ME STOP YOUR LIFE!!
    The7Gods :Affs.. Who are you.. You are not a God Or A Human!! [sigh] We died..
    ConTrolOfTime :HaHaHa.. Who I am? A Angmon - God [Angel/Demon God Which Born By A Angel And A Demon]

Press Thanks If I Helped! Click Here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ConTrolOfTime For This Useful Post:

winnierules42 (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Moved it for you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Moved it for you
    Did u move in wrong area? no one help me =O=

GodOfTheEarth, GodOfTheSun, GodOfTheLove, GodOfTheOcean, GodOfTheUnderWorld, GodOfTheAnimals and GodOfTheLives :ConTrolOfTime, Why are you here?
    The7Gods :ConTrolOfTime, Bad kid!! Let ruin you!! No one ever can control gods' time!! Don't even try to do it!!
    ConTrolOfTime :If I can stop the blast once.. of couse i can stop it twice! LET ME STOP YOUR LIFE!!
    ConTrolOfTime :HaHaHa.. Who I am? A Angmon - God [Angel/Demon God Which Born By A Angel And A Demon]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Goto Google, type in Revo Uninstaller. It's freeware, 100% effective. It removes all left over entries that were left behind after the uninstall process of the program (registry entries, files, temp data, etc.) It basically uninstalls the program of your choosing, and scans for any file that has anything to do with that program & removes it leaving nothing behind. The freeware version does exactly what the professional version does. Though the freeware version doesn't have some of the extra cleaning tasks. You can just get Piriforms CCleaner it is also freeware, I believe it's open source. Open source software is always the best due to the fact that anyone can work on the project & it's 100% free. Then you got software that you pay for which only has a select few members on their team developing the software, & you've got to pay for it.

To answer your question, you can pretty much remove everything there besides the programs you actually use unless you're a developer and a gamer. Also, I'm sure you've got a trojan or 2 on that computer. Check your startup entries for services & check your explorer exec reg entry for login process. Don't say you've got AV software because it doesn't really matter what you got if you don't configure your firewall properly.
    Last edited by jajarem64; 09-30-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Dude id u want to clean your PC and restore it!! Just format it Because as i see there is so much of unwanted stuff up there
    Successful Trade :
    @nove2004 Using OMM Went smooth
    @Imcrack Without OMM, he went first was a very smooth trade (100% trust worthy +1 Vouch)
    @Satisfactory Without OMM, he went first was a very smooth trade (Very nice guy +1 Vouch)

Successfuly Sold :
    @]eQu.? Without OMM, He paid me first (Smooth and Legit + 1 Vouch)

Scammed :
    Got Scammed by @OverIt. (He is Banned for scamming now)

Every Day Am Shuffling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Formatting would be the best answer, the question at hand here is does he still have his OEM discs? If he doesn't he will need to acquire them from his manufacturer or the P2P community. There again, trust nothing from the P2P community. He'd be better off paying for the legitimate OEM discs. Anyways, if you plan on formatting. Could I interest you in a 500GB 7200RPM HDD 2.5'' You could also just go buy a SSD, the best 1 out there for the money, reliability, & using the latest sandforce controllers is the SanDisk Extreme SSD. You can get their 120GB for around $100 on Amazon. It's around 10x the speed of a 7200RPM HDD, I'd say it's even faster than that. Also, with an SSD you would just want to install your underlying OS on it, along with your extra software & what not. Then just use an HDD within a HDD enclosure to store data. I use a VanTec NexStar USB 3.0 for my enclosure along with a 2TB 7200RPM HDD (WD). Let me tell you my friend, I use a SanDisk Extreme SSD 120 & right when I turn my computer on it skips my bootup screen logs into any of my OS's including windows 7 instantly, completely silent (no spinning parts, uses NandFlash memory), & emits no heat at all even after 2 weeks of non-stop usage. Very well worth the money if you ask me.

Note - I'm just curious about your computer being 2 years old and all. Run a diag log, post it here. Just so I can see everything going on with your computer, if you got something malicious you just need to reformat. I would tell you where and what you can use to run the log, it might be in Computer Management, it's just been a while since I've used Windows. I run on Linux. Google is your friend & so is Microsoft when it comes to questions with Windows.
    Last edited by jajarem64; 10-01-2012 at 12:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    Goto Google, type in Revo Uninstaller. It's freeware, 100% effective. It removes all left over entries that were left behind after the uninstall process of the program (registry entries, files, temp data, etc.) It basically uninstalls the program of your choosing, and scans for any file that has anything to do with that program & removes it leaving nothing behind. The freeware version does exactly what the professional version does. Though the freeware version doesn't have some of the extra cleaning tasks. You can just get Piriforms CCleaner it is also freeware, I believe it's open source. Open source software is always the best due to the fact that anyone can work on the project & it's 100% free. Then you got software that you pay for which only has a select few members on their team developing the software, & you've got to pay for it.

To answer your question, you can pretty much remove everything there besides the programs you actually use unless you're a developer and a gamer. Also, I'm sure you've got a trojan or 2 on that computer. Check your startup entries for services & check your explorer exec reg entry for login process. Don't say you've got AV software because it doesn't really matter what you got if you don't configure your firewall properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by farixx888 View Post
    Dude id u want to clean your PC and restore it!! Just format it Because as i see there is so much of unwanted stuff up there
    Quote Originally Posted by jajarem64 View Post
    Formatting would be the best answer, the question at hand here is does he still have his OEM discs? If he doesn't he will need to acquire them from his manufacturer or the P2P community. There again, trust nothing from the P2P community. He'd be better off paying for the legitimate OEM discs. Anyways, if you plan on formatting. Could I interest you in a 500GB 7200RPM HDD 2.5'' You could also just go buy a SSD, the best 1 out there for the money, reliability, & using the latest sandforce controllers is the SanDisk Extreme SSD. You can get their 120GB for around $100 on Amazon. It's around 10x the speed of a 7200RPM HDD, I'd say it's even faster than that. Also, with an SSD you would just want to install your underlying OS on it, along with your extra software & what not. Then just use an HDD within a HDD enclosure to store data. I use a VanTec NexStar USB 3.0 for my enclosure along with a 2TB 7200RPM HDD (WD). Let me tell you my friend, I use a SanDisk Extreme SSD 120 & right when I turn my computer on it skips my bootup screen logs into any of my OS's including windows 7 instantly, completely silent (no spinning parts, uses NandFlash memory), & emits no heat at all even after 2 weeks of non-stop usage. Very well worth the money if you ask me.

Note - I'm just curious about your computer being 2 years old and all. Run a diag log, post it here. Just so I can see everything going on with your computer, if you got something malicious you just need to reformat. I would tell you where and what you can use to run the log, it might be in Computer Management, it's just been a while since I've used Windows. I run on Linux. Google is your friend & so is Microsoft when it comes to questions with Windows.
    No.. That not what i means =_= i mean i want you to circle the ones which that should already in the pc when u buy it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ConTrolOfTime View Post
    No.. That not what i means =_= i mean i want you to circle the ones which that should already in the pc when u buy it...

R you kidding me!! i told you there a whole lot of crap, you want me to save the picture circle the WHOLE THING and upload it ???
    Successful Trade :
    @nove2004 Using OMM Went smooth
    @Imcrack Without OMM, he went first was a very smooth trade (100% trust worthy +1 Vouch)
    @Satisfactory Without OMM, he went first was a very smooth trade (Very nice guy +1 Vouch)

Successfuly Sold :
    @]eQu.? Without OMM, He paid me first (Smooth and Legit + 1 Vouch)

Scammed :
    Got Scammed by @OverIt. (He is Banned for scamming now)

Every Day Am Shuffling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    @ConTrolOfTime
    The red circles are the ones I recommend on keeping.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12