Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Looking to join a clan.

Hi readers,
    I'm currently looking for a clan to be a part of. I'm also new to MPGH (This is my first post apart from my introductory thread)
    Playing on 4D1, don't have TeamSpeak or Skype and won't be using Steam with CoD any time soon, but my Steam name is Namdrib
    I'm of semi-decent skill level (depends on the map...) and I'm alright with quick-scoping.
    I don't want to be in any trick-shotting clans (I can't ts), nor any kind of prestigious type clans where the gameplay is taken seriously.
    It might be more convenient if the clan is based somewhere around Aus/NZ, because I only ever play on Aus/NZ servers.
    Me TimeZone is +9:30 and I'm not all that active (I play quite a bit on weekends and in holidays, though) Also with my last year of high school coming up soon, next year I probably won't be all too active. (Damn IB)
    So yeah, and type of recreational clan, people to play with, just have a good time in general.

Comment or PM me if you are interested in recruiting me.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this
    Last edited by Namdrib; 09-18-2012 at 05:26 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Hello, Namdrib. (Wow, I live in +0900 Time zone...)

Anyways, I'm an officer of the KIA team of the Steam. Basically, we are in Nintendo, PS3, but we're especially large in size on Steam. We're just a team. We are like those college. Imagine this-you go to a college, but wait. You didn't passed. You want to go to a college that has a low-name, but you still want to join. We're that team. The difference between team and clan is clan, they play competitions, just work out for battles and tournaments. However, us, team is a group like a clan, but we practice together, work together, and know each other better as we go through all the obstacles in our path. We accept anyone. Good or bad, doesn't matter.

-KIA Officer, Crimsonhogson.

P.S. My Steam username is [KIA]^9crimsonhogson. (without period ".")

Edit: P.P.S I see there are 2 Namdib in Steam.

Edit 2: Namdrib*

Edit 3: The KIA name is x Killed In Action x
    Last edited by crimsonhogson; 09-19-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: There was 2 players with username of Namdib

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hi crimsonhogson,
    What you explained to me sounds good. I'd much prefer to be in a team than a clan. On Steam, I'm the Namdrib without the profile picture and no friends
    Just logged into steam and found your request. Thanks for that . So is there a certain 'process' of joining the team, or is it just like 'boom, you're in' type of thing?

Namdrib

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Namdrib View Post
    Hi crimsonhogson,
    What you explained to me sounds good. I'd much prefer to be in a team than a clan. On Steam, I'm the Namdrib without the profile picture and no friends
    Just logged into steam and found your request. Thanks for that . So is there a certain 'process' of joining the team, or is it just like 'boom, you're in' type of thing?

Namdrib
    Well, it's easy. You just have to agree to the Rules of the KIA, and that's it! X Killed In Action X : Information : The rules of the KIA Link for Rules.

Once you agree to this, you can do whatever you want. Play games with our members or admins, suggest what we should do, and such. Thanks for joining our team.

-KIA Officer, Crimsonhogson.