Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

How to Build a Home Made Nuclear Bomb

Ten times better than watching the effects of one.

HOW TO BUILD HOMEMADE NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR PEACFUL & DEFENSIVE PURPOSES
    Origin: HOW TO BUILD A HOMEMADE NUCLEAR BOMB (And many other places)

Legal Disclaimer Legal information enclosed. Please read.

I tried to base my discussions and my pictures here on real working principles. I don,t know if any of my own personal designs work because it is not legal for me to build and test them. Anything here that says "homemade" or says "without" is what I designed myself(Never built or tested). The rest of the information and pictures here is from other creditable sources that I could obtain else where.

The homemade designs will take one of two things to make them work. 1 Enriched material 2. A simulated fusion chamber. With enriched material that takes time but that can be done from home with a neutron source and maybe plenty of electricity depending on how your enriching it. With un-enriched material it can be instantly enriched with neutrons but that takes great heat and pressure from fusion tempatures and a neutron source called a sparkplug. I have included both ways to make bombs here. Enriching material can be done with a device to give off neutrons. Without enrichment we need a neutron source with a makeshift homebuilt fusion reactor. The magnetic fields in the fusion container set off the nuclear weapon. If using a fusion plasma it has to be at least a million degrees to work. I recommend using the focus fusion reactor to heat the secondary plasma with its particles since those particles can come out at up to 1 billion degrees along with two other sources of heat. Magnetic compression and ohmic(electrical) heating. We could use radio frequency heating but I don,t think that would be necessary unless it is just wanted. Basically in a nutshell this is what you need for homemade nuclear weapons.

RECEIPT FOR A HOMEMADE HYDROGEN BOMB

For starters, you have the two basic ingredients at your house right now. In your sink is water, in your back yard at 12 parts per million is the most common element on earth that is better than uranium, thorium.

Making fission part of bomb.
    Step 1. Get thorium from the best natural resources around or buy it from a chemical supply store.

Step 2. If using natural thorium(meaning you dug it up somewhere). Separate its isotopes from the non-thorium isotopes. Use information from this site or research it. (Basicly you heat it to a vapor and use magnetic or laser seperation). There are other ways to seperate it.

Step 3. Make descision. Can enrich thorium to uranium-233 or use fusion-fission device listed at this site. If enriching it you will only need conventional explosives to set it off.

Step 4. Make decision - Can buy lithium-6-deterium hydride compound from a chemical supply house instead of making it. If making it follow directions below.

Step 5. Get water from sink. Make hydrogen from it with electrolysis. Distill this hydrogen to deuterium. Distilling diagrams listed at this site as well as electrolysis diagrams.

Step 6. Make decision. Can distill tritium from hydrogen or make it with focus fusion reactor.

Step 7. If using focus fusion reactor choice can make lithium-6 or tritium directly. With direct tritium no sparkplug will be needed in nuclear device. diagram of focus fusion reactor listed on this site.

Step 8. Can make lithium, tritium, deuterium, thorium, uranium-233 into a compound powder if want. see compound section of this site for that.

Step 9 From above decisions construct nuclear device. if using natural thorium construct fusion-fission device. Will need to decide what to use for a spark plug. Plain liquid or solid hydrogen might be ok. If using lithium6-deuterium construct fusion device but we will not need plasma because the fission device will set it off but we will still need a sparkplug. See fission and fusion devices for more information. If using uranium-233 only need explosives to set it off. If using tritium-deuterium just put it beside the fission device it will go off on its own when the fission device explodes. No sparkplug will be needed with tritium-deterium device just a fission device.

Special notes: Don,t forget to use radiation shielding when working with radioactive material. Thorium makes a real good radiation shield. Use left overs for that or buy lead. Lastly, don,t try this for real without contacting your responsible authorities and telling them your plans and intentions then consulting your local experts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    wow you know someone is going to figure out how to do this and do it for real lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    XD, all that meat just swashin down his throat.

omfg you know that a black man and a redneck just got together to bash a mexican online together.....

damn i love america
    damn straight

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Mexico won't win if I call the border patrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    gourav , u dont know shit about christianity or islam !!!! go worship ur holy cow

Thanks
    i blew my leg off

Thanks
    I cant feel my heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    dude, this is nearly unpossible for an average person.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by lolland View Post
    you think???
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    XD, all that meat just swashin down his throat.

omfg you know that a black man and a redneck just got together to bash a mexican online together.....

damn i love america
    damn straight

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Mexico won't win if I call the border patrol.
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    gourav , u dont know shit about christianity or islam !!!! go worship ur holy cow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    yes mister i do think so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    this looks fun i might try it

Thanks
    It'd be quiet funny for some-one to blow up there school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I CANT SEEE

IM BLIND OMFG!
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...tml#post581705

I accept PayPal, thank you very much. I hate being right. I recall someone flaming me on MSN saying that he wasn't coming back.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    LOL ima blow up my school on monday ty for the bomb XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by tobi1123 View Post
    i just figured out how to do this it is simple nuclear fusion XD and i am gona do this 4 real no joke XD
    put it on youtube okis
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by lolland View Post

Impossible as well...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ALLHUA AKBAR
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast