Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Post Complete Sectional Rules and Regulations!

Welcome to the Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacking Section,

This section is for MPGH members who are interested in the area of AVA Hacking and Modding. MPGH does it's utmost best to provide the required resources to fulfil the interests of it's members and this section is no different. To ensure the longevity of a section, rules and regulations are put in place to provide a basis for keeping the section as clean as possible and to keep all members safe.

MPGH defines the word 'safe' as keeping both the members Computer safe from Viruses by enforcing a strict Virus Scan Policy upon all files that are uploaded to MPGH's server and by ensuring that a member who engages in a service that requires their personal details to be handed over to another member, a Middle Man is used or the member who is offering the service is closely monitored by all staff.

For in-depth details about all the rules pertaining to this section, please refer to the spoiler tags below.

Please visit this link to view MPGH's overall forum rules: MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking Rules

So it seems a lot of people are either blind, or have a low IQ and constantly post in the wrong section. Thus it is time to rectify the problem. If you post in the wrong section, your thread will be deleted and you will be banned. This is your 1 and only warning.

NOTE: THIS RULE WAS ENFORCED BY LIZ HERSELF! ANYONE WHO DISREGARDS THIS RULE MAY AND WILL FEEL THE FULL AFFECTS OF HER PUNISHMENTS

All help/requests should be placed in the Help sub-forum which is located here and someone who can assist you with help/request will do so when it is seen. As a member, please do your utmost best to avoid creating a thread in the main hacks sections if it pertains to assistance being required for something or request's for X86 (32 Bit) Hacks.

If you have a tutorial, please post it in the Tutorials sub-forum which is located here. Also keep in mind that this sub-forum has it's own subsequent rules applied to it and that your thread needs to approved by a minion before it can be seen publicly by other members.

As services are a form business, all threads are to be created in the Market Place Sub-Forum.

The reason for this change is that most users who begin a service ask for payment. Payment I am going to define as ANY form of currency such as Virtual in game currency and Real world currency which is transferred via sites such as PayPal. Even if you are running a Free service please adhere to the change also.

When you are creating your thread please place a Service prefix in your thread title like so ' [Service] ' and then add the remaining title details.

If you are about to start a service and would like other members to know what you are offering the you may create a thread in AvA General.

That's is all for Now.

Sincerely, REVIVE

Basic Differences on Patched/Detected Hacks

Ive seen alot of people confusing and miss using the terms : DETECTED and PATCHED so i made this to make it clear to everyone what are the differences between them.

Detected:
    Hacks that are made recently, and was released after last patch.
    These hacks, have the latest coding that is specifically made for that specific patch.
    If the hacks Crashes, it is most likely detected.
    Detected means that the game detects the file, or the 'MD5 Hash' of the file.
    Best way to make it undetected again is to Hex edit some text, or use Byte Cipher.
    You will know if the hack is detected, or it is patched by looking at the date. If the hack is more than a month old, it is most likely Patched.

Patched:
    Hacks that are made before the recent patch, are most likely Patched.
    Patched is when the game files CHANGES for a new update, causing the hacks to become incompatible with the new 'game'.
    Hacks that are made before the patch was coded for that specific patch, unless the coder used Sigscans. Even then, the hacks may become patched.
    Sigscans are a bunch of scans, that get the latest 'addresses' needed to run the hack. If the signature of the address changes, that means that the hack won't be able to get the right address.
    These hacks will most likely crash your game, or the hacks just won't work ingame. (The menu, and crosshair may appear, but hacks will not).

Now that you know the basic differences between 'Patched' and 'Detected' Hacks.
    Please do not confuse them with each other, and also don't tell everyone that the Detected hacks are Patched. Chances are, you're not using it correctly.

Every single time the rules are not followed, people are forgotten to be added to the credits, the threads are filled with spam and hate, and it is out of control.

You can NOT post Hack Packs anymore UNLESS every hack included in the pack has been 100% written by you, OR every hack belongs to your hack writing team. If the hacks belong to your team, then only the members of that team can release the hack pack, and every hack within it must be COMPLETELY written by members of said team.

This rule is in place to stop the incessant posting of other peoples hacks all in one, as well as to prevent the flaming and spam that occurs after every single time one of these threads are created.

All threads created about Hack Packs will be deleted if these terms have not been met, not closed. Thank you.

Listen, I do not care if you don't like another member. I do not care if you don't like how they talk, what their nationality is, how they act, nor how they preset themselves. These childish squabbles MUST stop. There will be no teasing, insulting, flaming, or bitching in my section. If you do not comply with this, I WILL have @Liz step in and handle you accordingly. This means a nice fat BAN. No infractions, a BAN. I have warned ALL OF YOU way too many times. If you are old enough to post on these forums, you are old enough to be polite. Stop arguing and work together! We are all here for the same reason, to hack AVA and to enjoy the community. This is your LAST warning. This goes for the hack creators along with the leechers. I work hard to keep you guys happy, now help me. You are not above the regular members within the rules. Even I have to follow the rules, so the same goes for you.

Now cut it out, and help each other, or the consequences will be severe.

Advertising is strictly forbidden on MPGH. Any user who is caught advertising will have there thread deleted and will/may be reported and permanently banned from MPGH. This does include IP Bans and will be based on the severity of your advertising.

From now on ANY post advertising ANY site outside of MPGH that is a rival site will be logged, recorded, and given to the appropriate moderators for you to receive a PERMANENT BAN. I don't care who you are, how much you've contributed, or what the circumstances are, ANYONE caught Advertising be BANNED. NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS.

As of the 25/10/2012, You must know send minions unpacked project files of your work to the sectional minion/s. This is to increase security measures and for us to thoroughly check through any files that are going to be passed around MPGH as some files recently have contained certain functions that have the ability to connect to the internet and/or a specific FTP server that could download an unwanted and unsafe file onto your computer and do harm.

Failure to comply with this Rule will result in deletion of your attachment until your work be checked over, being reported for an infraction or ban and lastly your thread being closed and deleted all together.

This is not acceptable behaviour in any section of MPGH. Any person/s that are found to be infringing upon this will have their thread either edited to remove the content or complete deletion based on the severity of the propaganda.

If you wish to discuss your religion with other on MPGH, please do so in the Debate Fort which is located here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/88-debate-fort/

This goes for any religious denomination.

If you have released something on MPGH and it contains any religious propaganda, your file will not be approved until you removed any/all of the content within the release and re-upload it to the MPGH servers in the same thread. Please note however that you only have 24 hours to do so, if you cannot change it within that time then your thread will be closed permanently and qued for deletion for another 24 hours until you provide the minion/s of your section with the file.

I and the MPGH Community thank you for taking the time to read the rules and regulations stated above and hope that they do not deter you from becoming and active member in our community.

Sincerely, MPGH AVA Staff.

Credit's to @.Cereal @Liz @Lehsyrus for some of the rules land regulations here.
    Last edited by Justin; 11-10-2012 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Updated Information

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

<LoL. (10-12-2012),Frought (10-09-2012),John_John (10-11-2012),Prepix (10-09-2012),remcov (10-12-2012),XenXable (10-11-2012),ySoNoob (02-27-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Change-log one

*Added information on the difference between detected and patched hacks

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Ma3rabi (10-17-2012),RIP13 (10-20-2012)