Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up Give Dave A Chance

Hey dave i know people recognize u as a computer but like what the hell people, You would have never had hacks if it wasnt for dave
    Dave deserves a break. He doesnt need to do anything for u
    So just wait it out
    Help me raise my Habamon!

What do u think?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eropozit For This Useful Post:

IAmC (04-12-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eropozit View Post
    Hey dave i know people recognize u as a computer but like what the hell people, You would have never had hacks if it wasnt for dave
    Dave deserves a break. He doesnt need to do anything for u
    So just wait it out

What do u think?
    He's had a 4 month break dude, I believe it's either time to shut this site down or release some new hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDixMain1 View Post
    He's had a 4 month break dude, I believe it's either time to shut this site down or release some new hacks.
    Our site is not run on public hacks. It's run on the money provided by our customers.

Thanks
    stop being douches everyone, he has a point that Dave doesn't need to do shit for us so stop complaining and stfu, another thing is maybe he should of made some kinda shitty hack to keep us going but if not then who cares play legit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    You guys are so retarded it isn't even funny.

1. You fuckheads DON'T DESERVE HACKS!
    2. Why make public hacks when there is no competition left? We're getting a lot of traffic regardless.
    3. Dave and the rest of MPGH DON'T LIKE YOU!
    4. No one is obliged to release public hacks.
    5. This is a business, not a charity. If you want hacks, go buy yourself VIP.
    6. None of you will ever survive in real life without your parents because apparently, none of you know how businesses work.
    7. GTFO
    true about the trafic but a lot of spam lately...

i think maybe mpgh should lay low for a little longer, Nexon really going hard on the hackers. dave can take another good vacationplus its Spring Break!if he wants to make hacks, go ahead, if not, go legit hes done enough for this place...

Thanks
    All this bull makes me sick. It's over zealous defenders like Hyperion who give cheaters, business men, and human beings in general a bad rep.

Hmm how do business' work? By supply and demand. You wont get any demand for the supply if there is no proof that the supply is adequate. Thus comes in Pub Hacks. You'd be god damn stupid to think people are just going to trust a product that can potentially be "patched", for lack of a better word, when they can just go somewhere else they know has the goods with proof.

So don't give me no BS about us not deserving Pub Hacks, because without them, this site wouldn't see a single penny, let alone a single customer. Furthermore, business' don't have to like their customers, that much is true, but they have to respect them whether the fuck they like it or not. You disrespect enough people with money and you don't make that money.

Lastly, making pompous presumptions that we're all children living with our parents makes you sound out to be even more of a dick than I'm sure you're accredited for... no... you probably deserve to be called much more than just a dick. So shut your mouth, just because you Troll a forum doesn't mean you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    what do you mean no statment about whn the hacks are coming out
    if you actaully read the anncoments it said he'll have em out in a few days

wtf are you bsing about dik
    Announcements don't mean anything. I could announce that I'll become the next president of the world, doesn't mean it'll happen. Proof is in the puddin', as the saying goes. Right now we have a whole lot of crap and nothing of puddin'.

Besides, with current track records, why believe any of it? We haven't seen ANY support for hacks in any HELPFUL way in a while.

Thanks
    How about you noobs complaining gtfo. If dave wants to release hacks for us, he will. Remember, He's got a life too, not just making hacks all day. So anyone that is complaining, should just log out and delete there account.
    I Love MPGH.net!

Fight My Brute If you Dare!
    https://sgt.parson.mybrute.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post
    All this bull makes me sick. It's over zealous defenders like Hyperion who give cheaters, business men, and human beings in general a bad rep.

Hmm how do business' work? By supply and demand. You wont get any demand for the supply if there is no proof that the supply is adequate. Thus comes in Pub Hacks. You'd be god damn stupid to think people are just going to trust a product that can potentially be "patched", for lack of a better word, when they can just go somewhere else they know has the goods with proof.

So don't give me no BS about us not deserving Pub Hacks, because without them, this site wouldn't see a single penny, let alone a single customer. Furthermore, business' don't have to like their customers, that much is true, but they have to respect them whether the fuck they like it or not. You disrespect enough people with money and you don't make that money.

Lastly, making pompous presumptions that we're all children living with our parents makes you sound out to be even more of a dick than I'm sure you're accredited for... no... you probably deserve to be called much more than just a dick. So shut your mouth, just because you Troll a forum doesn't mean you know what the fuck you're talking about.
    How many Web dictionarys and thesauruses did you use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why the fuck is everyone complaining when u havent given anything to Dave?
    He has things to worry about in his life... all we're doing is bitching about hacks and fighting over some bullshit.... and SERIOUSLY, Des... no one needs a fucking lecture about this..

Right there... yeah, there!! can't you see?!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmock View Post

Amen to that lol... fuck the people who don't know what they are talking about :P

Thanks
    If you don't have V.I.P. you aren't giving him anything, so he has no obligation towards you. Deal with it fuckers.

Thanks
    You don't need dictionaries and thesauruses to say everything I just said. It SHOULD be common sense. And Corndog, shut your damn mouth. Just because some have VIP, does NOT make them more important than the ones who do not.

Also FYI, I had VIP before, so it's not like I'm just some god damn random who hasn't contributed in the past. I did respect the product that was provided, I paid money to use it. I'm not just some leech, but recently Dave has done nothing to console any of our worries that there will be a decent hack coming out.

As I've said before... if the man wants defense, he'll defend himself... because he's the only one who has the right or obligation to do so, now that he's put himself in the position he has. So how about YOU deal with THAT, fucking mook.

Thanks
    thats something i got agree on....like its been 2months since he last made hacks....what the hell has heee been doing!!!wrqrrgerhjrjtyk lol

press THANKS and save a kitty! Lol

Thanks
    For Real!
    Wait Noobs!
    .:Favorite:.

[IMG]https://i730.photobucke*****m/albums/ww309/Ariez-Skull/Ogre-1.png[/IMG]

"If You Run You'll Only Die Tired!"

Thanks
    Wait you say? Wait for how much longer? It's already been about what? 2 months? Give me a break...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast