Thread: Paintball

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Paintball

Im a first-timer got any tips for me?

1st: What else do I need? I have a paintball gun, hopper, ghillie suit, and mask (Planning to rent a jumpsuit and gloves, and purchase paintballs there).

more questions as I get into this awesome sport (played airsoft before, imagine its pretty similar)

@Versa don't u play paintball?
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
    Im a first-timer got any tips for me?

1st: What else do I need? I have a paintball gun, hopper, ghillie suit, and mask (Planning to rent a jumpsuit and gloves, and purchase paintballs there).

more questions as I get into this awesome sport (played airsoft before, imagine its pretty similar)

@Versa don't u play paintball?
    yeah i actually do play. So what kind of gun hopper and mask do you have? also you are aware if you have a ghillie suit whenever anybody hits you it doesnt have to splat just if you feel a hit you are out this rule is enforced on most fields just cause paintballs dont always tend to break on the suit. What else would you like to know? well i just go in jeans and a t shirt i dont really see a point in getting a jump suit i also bought gloves i just like the clean feeling on my hands instead of like all the paint dirt and grime you get from playing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post

yeah i actually do play. So what kind of gun hopper and mask do you have? also you are aware if you have a ghillie suit whenever anybody hits you it doesnt have to splat just if you feel a hit you are out this rule is enforced on most fields just cause paintballs dont always tend to break on the suit. What else would you like to know? well i just go in jeans and a t shirt i dont really see a point in getting a jump suit i also bought gloves i just like the clean feeling on my hands instead of like all the paint dirt and grime you get from playing.
    I bought a "Tippman 200 round paintball loader", and the mask is "Proto Switch EL Paintball Goggle Mask Woodland Camo". And if you decide to rent a gun, is the default gun good (first of all, is it the same for every place?), heard the guns were single shot, so I decided to buy "Kingman Spyder MR4 Military Sims Semi-Auto Paintball Marker (Matte Black)". And are grenades worth it? (at PNL its $7 each)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

I bought a "Tippman 200 round paintball loader", and the mask is "Proto Switch EL Paintball Goggle Mask Woodland Camo". And if you decide to rent a gun, is the default gun good (first of all, is it the same for every place?), heard the guns were single shot, so I decided to buy "Kingman Spyder MR4 Military Sims Semi-Auto Paintball Marker (Matte Black)". And are grenades worth it? (at PNL its $7 each)
    ok well first of all where i play paintgrenades are not allowed because one kid got hit in the head with it and got knocked out but honestly they suck its not really a grenade um well im guessing your setup is very basic if i were you i would try to start out with a better setup because rental guns and anything thats a standard single shot gun is going to be bad also your hopper isnt electric so you might have jamming problems i have a Planet eclipse etek2 and a dye rotor and a Carbon Fiber HPA tank laying around at my place if you want to buy them the hopper new its 200$ the gun back in 08 new was 500$ and the tank new was 180$ but understandably i have used a few time lol and its 2012 but this is a very good setup if you are able to return your gear i would and you should look into buying a electric gun which my planet eclipse etek 2 is im not looking to get my ammount back i just want to sell it. So hit me up if you want it. Also be aware that electric is better because your going to encounter like 12 year olds who have like a epic electric gun and just spray and pray on full auto and its going to piss you off if you have a semi auto.
    Last edited by Versa; 10-10-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    Airsoft is cooler.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    Airsoft is cooler.
    anybody that airsofts quit paintballing because they dont like the pain.

Thanks

anybody that airsofts quit paintballing because they dont like the pain.
    lol? Dumbest post I read all day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

lol? Dumbest post I read all day.
    well lets see i play paintball i go in a t shirt unlike 99% who play in like snow jackets when its 90 outside paintballs go at 300fps and its a big ball airsofting you play and im not sure how fast the little plastic bbs go but litterally you have to shoot a guy 100 times till he gets out everyone cheats and its just stupid in general because you actually "mark" somebody. every paintball reff i talk to says people who play airsoft over paintball are pussies.

Thanks

well lets see i play paintball i go in a t shirt unlike 99% who play in like snow jackets when its 90 outside paintballs go at 300fps and its a big ball airsofting you play and im not sure how fast the little plastic bbs go but litterally you have to shoot a guy 100 times till he gets out everyone cheats and its just stupid in general because you actually "mark" somebody. every paintball reff i talk to says people who play airsoft over paintball are pussies.
    You're a pussy for not dying because you're scared of death. See my logic? It's dumb as yours.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

I like airsoft because of the badass guns , and daum a $200 hopper?

Thanks

I like airsoft because of the badass guns , and daum a $200 hopper?
    The guns are more bad ass. This is my rifle.

/gud

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I suggest some sort of padding for your knees, I've torn mine up through jeans and jumpsuits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

ok well first of all where i play paintgrenades are not allowed because one kid got hit in the head with it and got knocked out but honestly they suck its not really a grenade um well im guessing your setup is very basic if i were you i would try to start out with a better setup because rental guns and anything thats a standard single shot gun is going to be bad also your hopper isnt electric so you might have jamming problems i have a Planet eclipse etek2 and a dye rotor and a Carbon Fiber HPA tank laying around at my place if you want to buy them the hopper new its 200$ the gun back in 08 new was 500$ and the tank new was 180$ but understandably i have used a few time lol and its 2012 but this is a very good setup if you are able to return your gear i would and you should look into buying a electric gun which my planet eclipse etek 2 is im not looking to get my ammount back i just want to sell it. So hit me up if you want it. Also be aware that electric is better because your going to encounter like 12 year olds who have like a epic electric gun and just spray and pray on full auto and its going to piss you off if you have a semi auto.
    are all electronic paintball guns rapid fire? like the "Kingman Spyder Fenix Paintball Gun"

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

The guns are more bad ass. This is my rifle.

/gud
    nice one I has a P90 with a scope and flashlight

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

are all electronic paintball guns rapid fire? like the "Kingman Spyder Fenix Paintball Gun"
    they have different modes so you can do like "ramping" pull the trigger at a steady rate of your gun starts shooting at 15balls per sec etc yes the spyder fenix is a electric paintball gun and yes my gun also has the same modes as that. Yes a 200$ hopper brand new its a Dye Rotor holds 200 paintballs and can feed paintballs a 50bps. Its so fast to make sure that it is impossible for you to jam. Also my electirc gun has eyes which means it will not shoot until a paintball is in the breach which is good because less chopping paint means less messes to clean up more time out there playing and less money wasted. So if your interested in buying hit me up im willing to sell these like dirt cheap lol.
    Last edited by Versa; 10-10-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

they have different modes so you can do like "ramping" pull the trigger at a steady rate of your gun starts shooting at 15balls per sec etc yes the spyder fenix is a electric paintball gun and yes my gun also has the same modes as that. Yes a 200$ hopper brand new its a Dye Rotor holds 200 paintballs and can feed paintballs a 50bps. Its so fast to make sure that it is impossible for you to jam. Also my electirc gun has eyes which means it will not shoot until a paintball is in the breach which is good because less chopping paint means less messes to clean up more time out there playing and less money wasted. So if your interested in buying hit me up im willing to sell these like dirt cheap lol.
    how much for that dye rotor? @Versa
    Last edited by Bernard.; 10-10-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast