Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post

i don't know what you mean ...
    but about the hack ... it's working .. and it's not my problem that u BIG NOOB can't do it right ..

and LOL .. it's ur First post ever ... and u angry .. relaaaaaaaax

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

i wish i know what u did .. because i want to make it easier for People to Use my hack ..
    First you need to take a look at how the address is actually changing. It is possible the module is just getting loaded different places in memory every time you start the game, but the offset from the module to the referenced address is static. If that is the case, you can get the offset and then use GetModuleHandle( "module name") + offset to arrive at what you need (If you are coding in C++).

If the address is dynamic and the above technique does not work, you can use TSearch/Cheat Engine/MHS to find out what writes to that address. Once you find that, you can modify the assembly at the location to make sure that the dynamic address always receives a certain value (or receives whatever you want it to receive). The address that writes is usually static or static in a module so once you get to this point you will be pretty much successful.

You can also create a pattern scan of an array of bytes near to the address you found and then use the FindPattern function to find the address. Findpattern works best if you know well the address range where you will find the pattern.
    Last edited by jkljkl218; 10-12-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    hell yeah man first hack on the whole MPGH bro XD u should get credits for it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    this hack works like a charm. its never logged me out. or crashed. and its not much a pain that i have to find the address after i die. do it enough and you get quick at it :P.

i wonder you thnk there is a way to change the speed of health recovery. like get hit instant recover. enough to where you lose health but get it back instantly or almost instantly
    Last edited by Lovroman; 03-16-2014 at 08:54 AM.
    Fraps Produtions (Working Logo)
    In Russia Game HACK YOU!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by nchakov View Post
    Wow guy went off huh alvin. this hack works like a charm. its never logged me out. or crashed. and its not much a pain that i have to find the address after i die. do it enough and you get quick at it :P.

i wonder you thnk there is a way to change the speed of health recovery. like get hit instant recover. enough to where you lose health but get it back instantly or almost instantly
    i tried to do a no reload and unlimited ammo and god mode ... but i think it's a server side because it's only works at training mode

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhuntervi View Post
    hell yeah man first hack on the whole MPGH bro XD u should get credits for it!
    already have it ..
    and thanks /
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinGenius View Post

i tried to do a no reload and unlimited ammo and god mode ... but i think it's a server side because it's only works at training mode

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

already have it ..
    and thanks /

Godmode won't work, and never it will.just like you said.. that's Server Sided... for as long as energy hack.. this has been discussed far long time ago... so it's not a new rocket science... that you did a nice post and added color to your letters and added paragraphs formatting to your text, that's nothing fancy though... so it's not an official release -_-

now... in the other hand... that other people didn't knew how to do this... now that's another 20 bucks apart... but that this be a release... no I don't think so..

Anyways thanks for you effort helping the community though... Another thing is that the title is misleading and it should be edited to "Tutorial" not "Release", people will think this is an elavorated DLL hack with 1337 C++ and inline ASM in code and such and this isn't .. so I suggest that.. Thanks for understanding.
    Last edited by elmasmalo1; 10-13-2012 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by elmasmalo1 View Post
    Godmode won't work, and never it will.just like you said.. that's Server Sided... for as long as energy hack.. this has been discussed far long time ago... so it's not a new rocket science... that you did a nice post and added color to your letters and added paragraphs formatting to your text, that's nothing fancy though... so it's not an official release -_-

now... in the other hand... that other people didn't knew how to do this... now that's another 20 bucks apart... but that this be a release... no I don't think so..

Anyways thanks for you effort helping the community though... Another thing is that the title is misleading and it should be edited to "Tutorial" not "Release", people will think this is an elavorated DLL hack with 1337 C++ and inline ASM in code and such and this isn't .. so I suggest that.. Thanks for understanding.
    it's release not tutorial ...
    because it's a hack and this is instructions for how to use .. till i get the pointer for infinite fly and put it instead of this ... to make it easier .. and remove the TUTORIAL part that u talking about ..and ppl have to open the hack and press a hotkey to enable or disable it ..

and ... thanks ..
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Works great ty again 64 bit windows 7 home premium

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma3rabi View Post
    Works great ty again 64 bit windows 7 home premium
    i hope u enjoy it ...
    thx
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Could you give me your pointer scan of that jet address? Will help you a little with finding the correct one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by jakel007 View Post
    Could you give me your pointer scan of that jet address? Will help you a little with finding the correct one.
    i tried it ... and didn't work. .. and i'll send it to u .. it may work with u ..

but i deleted the saved search ... i'll pointer scan again and give u the can file //

thanks for trying to help
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Found very easy way without searching for a new addres every death. Gonna release it later maybe, still testing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @Versa
    @Blitz

Please ... make this thread as : Outdate and i'll release another one ..
    *.]M[eZoOo[oOo].*

Games :

Computer :

Love:

Thanks
    @Versa , @Blitz close this thread he release a new hack

Thanks
    hey
    if i am on the step where i need to go to the game and fly a little bit it come no address...

please help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hi I have two codes when i click advanced options 1 is clled Tribes ascend ex fly hack -by alvin genius
    The other 1 is Tribes ascend ex changes of moves [ecx+000000910]. xmm0 whats wrong with it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast