Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I really can't convince he did anything bad.
    your making him looking bad but he isn't !
    Scamming is bad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I really can't convince he did anything bad.
    your making him looking bad but he isn't !
    Having sex with a 9 year old is bad.

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You got no other excuses, and we already discussed about that...
    so bring some REAL stuff.

to be honest, I feel bad for you guys... really.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You got no other excuses, and we already discussed about that...
    so bring some REAL stuff.

to be honest, I feel bad for you guys... really.
    Wait, so war/murder, pedophillia, and slavery aren't enough for you?

What more do you want? Genocide?(oh wait the jews, CHECK)

Whats left.......huh maybe inequality? Yup thats there

Of the seven deadly sins, Islam approves of almost all of them except maybe sloth.(gotta workout killing those unbelievers!)
    ----------------------

Its funny when you go "so bring some REAL stuff". Because those things are just trivial right?
    Last edited by Empire; 10-14-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Wait, so war/murder, pedophillia, and slavery aren't enough for you?

What more do you want? Genocide?(oh wait the jews, CHECK)

Whats left.......huh maybe inequality? Yup thats there

Of the seven deadly sins, Islam approves of almost all of them except maybe sloth.(gotta workout killing those unbelievers!)
    ----------------------

Its funny when you go "so bring some REAL stuff". Because those things are just trivial right?

I doubt he would give a shit about the 7 deadly things thing. Not even I did when I was a Christian.
    That crap is Roman Catholic folklore anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I've already tried reasoning logic into your little head, but you don't seem to get it, so instead...

Let me try and tell you how LITTLE of a FUCK I give about how you feel about your prophet. I couldn't literally give less of a shit. I can't think of it, but if I could, I would say the single most offensive thing towards you and your prophet every fucking time you throw this shit in my face. Seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP I REALLY DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PEDOPHILE SHITHEAD DICK-LOVING SAND-****** PROPHET.

Goddamn. I don't even bother getting in conversation with you fucking animals anymore (Calling you an Animal is an overstatement, at least animals learn.) It is fucking useless, you're brainwashed; broken records that no nothing but to play over and over again.\

Who are you even trying to fucking convince? Yourself? No one here could give less of a shit about your fucking prophet.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 10-14-2012 at 04:39 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    inequality
    I will just reply to that.

Do you know when Muhammad was born, men at that time used to bury their daughters alive? because they was afraid that their daughters bring shame to them.
    Muhammad came and saved them from that.

WAR?
    Thats one of the reason why he had multiple wives! so he can build relationships between the tribes!
    Why did he marry a 80 year old women if he care that much about women? Really your having bad thoughts about Muhammad,

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I've already tried reasoning logic into your little head, but you don't seem to get it, so instead...

Let me try and tell you how LITTLE of a FUCK I give about how you feel about your prophet. I couldn't literally give less of a shit. I can't think of it, but if I could, I would say the single most offensive thing towards you and your prophet every fucking time you throw this shit in my face. Seriously, SHUT THE FUCK UP I REALLY DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING PEDOPHILE SHITHEAD DICK-LOVING SAND-****** PROPHET.

Goddamn. I don't even bother getting in conversation with you fucking animals anymore (Calling you an Animal is an overstatement, at least animals learn.) It is fucking useless, you're brainwashed; broken records that no nothing but to play over and over again.\

Who are you even trying to fucking convince? Yourself? No one here could give less of a shit about your fucking prophet.
    bro your going to hell

you know you can stop browsing this section moron.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Scamming is bad.

Can we fill out a scam report on Muhammad in the scammers grav

Let me start off with I'm going to be nice this time for once.

Do you know when Muhammad was born, men at that time used to bury their daughters alive? because they was afraid that their daughters bring shame to them.
    That does not mean he saved women from the inequality that Islam teaches. So yes, he saved their lives, now they are just servants to the men of the household. You can not say that is not true, because your people even go as far as making women cover themselves up just for having a different biological structure.

WAR?
    Thats one of the reason why he had multiple wives! so he can build relationships between the tribes!
    Why did he marry a 80 year old women if he care that much about women? Really your having bad thoughts about Muhammad,

And why did he marry Aisha when she was six? Maybe he just had a an extreme age fetish and passed it off as being "wise" because he was insecure about it. There are millions of successful con-men in history.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

bro your going to hell
    We're already in hell, have you seen Westernized popular music? Have you heard how moronic the worlds people on average sound? Have you seen the blindness and intolerance being spread, even outside of Islam? Compared to a couple hundred years ago, I consider this hell. We are all governed and forced to conform to specific rules that have no impedance on the quality of life, it all matters about the COST. I consider this hell.

As goes to you good sir. You've said you were going to more than once, and yet I have seen this to be fact. (being nice there by the way, SO BADLY did I want to say other things)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Empire (10-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

WAR?

bro your going to hell

Oh i didn't know that. So.......that makes inequality ok still? Its like saying racism is towards blacks because they used to be slaves.........
    ------------

So your argument is that, yes war is ok, yes sex with a 9 year old is ok, and thats all ok because muhammed married(not for love) but for "influence".(even though most of his wives he gained very little from it).
    ---------

Actually Jetamay is going to heaven, and you are going to hell.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Oh i didn't know that. So.......that makes inequality ok still? Its like saying racism is towards blacks because they used to be slaves.........
    ------------

So your argument is that, yes war is ok, yes sex with a 9 year old is ok, and thats all ok because muhammed married(not for love) but for "influence".(even though most of his wives he gained very little from it).
    ---------

Actually Jetamay is going to heaven, and you are going to hell.
    Your replies doesn't affect me or affect Muahmmad, your just a nobody.
    like I said today is way different than 14 centuries ago.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    That does not mean he saved women from the inequality that Islam teaches. So yes, he saved their lives, now they are just servants to the men of the household. You can not say that is not true, because your people even go as far as making women cover themselves up just for having a different biological structure.
    Why women just step out of Islam and convert to Christianity or anything else? For real if women themselves satisfied with it then whats wrong?

You call for the right of freedom while all you want is them to be half naked.

We're already in hell, have you seen Westernized popular music? Have you heard how moronic the worlds people on average sound? Have you seen the blindness and intolerance being spread, even outside of Islam? Compared to a couple hundred years ago, I consider this hell. We are all governed and forced to conform to specific rules that have no impedance on the quality of life, it all matters about the COST. I consider this hell.
    If that is Hell for you, Then you are in a tough situation.
    so covering the private parts of a woman is deprivation from freedom?
    Why I consider it different? I mean that shows the real value of the woman, and not anyone can see her skin.
    think about it!!! Its CLEAR!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    bro your going to hell

How old are you? Seriously. I need to know to determine if these statements are just there due to ignorance or do you really truely believe at an adult age that you are a superior being than me and a very large portion of the rest of the world based soley on our religious polarization? Your philosophy divides, it kills and all in the name of nothing. It is a fucking WASTE.

At least answer this: How much education do you even have outside of your religion?

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    At least answer this: How much education do you even have outside of your religion?
    I learn Mathematics, Physics, Electronics , Computers (C language and Assembly language), and the other basic subjects.
    what you think? we go at school and read Quran all day long and only study Quran? well we only "read Quran" at elementary school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Your replies doesn't affect me or affect Muahmmad, your just a nobody.
    like I said today is way different than 14 centuries ago.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Why women just step out of Islam and convert to Christianity or anything else? For real if women themselves satisfied with it then whats wrong?

You call for the right of freedom while all you want is them to be half naked.

If that is Hell for you, Then you are in a tough situation.

so covering the private parts of a woman is deprivation from freedom?
    Why I consider it different? I mean that shows the real value of the woman, and not anyone can see her skin.
    think about it!!! Its CLEAR!!
    Which again, 14 centuries ago shouldn't matter to a timeless god.
    ----------------------
    Well lets see........non-muslims are killed in Islamic countries. HUH I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T CONVERT?!
    +Do you wonder why women in first world countries choose not to be muslim? I'll give you a hint: its got something to do with lack of freedom.
    --------------

Your not even covering "private parts". You are covering the entire body of a woman. I'm sorry, but your virginity is leaking out.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    +Do you wonder why women in first world countries choose not to be muslim? I'll give you a hint: its got something to do with lack of freedom.
    or maybe because they love being laid by different men.
    and there is many women in the first world countries that already converted, I saw recently a french singer that did convert few months ago...
    Search that.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Your not even covering "private parts". You are covering the entire body of a woman
    are you implying that bikini or a short skirt is enough to cover the private parts? o,o

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    or maybe because they love being laid by different men.
    and there is many women in the first world countries that already converted, I saw recently a french singer that did convert few months ago...
    Search that.

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

are you implying that bikini or a short skirt is enough to cover the private parts? o,o

Again you are generalizing women as being sluts simply for not being Muslim.
    If you think all women in the west like "being laid by different men" , you sir are a fucking idiot and know nothing about the west.
    Even if a woman wanted to go out and sleep around, who gives a shit? That's her fucking choice, not yours.
    I should show you multiple videos of soldiers filming arabs fucking their pet donkeys. MULTIPLE.
    Yet you're over here worrying what about women do? Please fuck off you intolerant little monkey.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 10-15-2012 at 05:45 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast