Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Why Muslims love Muhammad?

Basically this video summarize why we love Muhammad more than ourselves.

Try to avoid insults and cursing .
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Frought (10-25-2012),Ma3rabi (11-16-2012),sora. (10-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    are you advertising the religion? stop posting bulshit here pretending to be a righteous muslim.
    "out out , brief candle" life is a matter of seconds.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to unspeakable For This Useful Post:

Viktor (10-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Where is the debate?

I don't think anyone really cares dude..
    Not trying to be a dick, but this is the DEBATE section.
    Not the preach Islam section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    And the nazi's loved hitler. Point.........

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-11-2012),Luminescentz (10-14-2012),Paradox (10-18-2012),Viktor (10-19-2012)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    And the nazi's loved hitler. Point.........
    Hitler again... :|

You said bombing Hiroshima was fine because US declared a war and nuked them, same as Hitler... He declared a war on Jews and starting burning them alive...
    I can't see any difference really.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Hitler again... :|

You said bombing Hiroshima was fine because US declared a war and nuked them, same as Hitler... He declared a war on Jews and starting burning them alive...
    I can't see any difference really.
    Except you are wrong on both accounts and that has no actual relation to my point.
    1. The Japanese declared war on the US with Pearl Harbor, not the other way around. We gave them warnings beforehand and after the first nuke.
    2. Hitler didn't declare war on the Jews, he just started killing them.

Unfortunately I was just relating blind faith in a leader regardless of the actions that happened.

Dumbass.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-11-2012),Viktor (10-19-2012),ZigZak (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Why would you post something like this in this section, and then ask for no insults or cursing?
    There's nothing wrong with posting opinions, but you were asking for it.

Thanks
    I thought you were to love Allah? If Muhammad is a prophet, you are idolizing him. You're contradicting yourself once again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I thought you were to love Allah? If Muhammad is a prophet, you are idolizing him. You're contradicting yourself once again.
    They don't understand the concept of human idols. To muslims, the only idol is a stone statue or such a thing.

:/ You'd think they would, but nope, they don't.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Except you are wrong on both accounts and that has no actual relation to my point.
    1. The Japanese declared war on the US with Pearl Harbor, not the other way around. We gave them warnings beforehand and after the first nuke.
    2. Hitler didn't declare war on the Jews, he just started killing them.

Unfortunately I was just relating blind faith in a leader regardless of the actions that happened.

Dumbass.
    Hitler burned Jews because he knew they were causing too much troubles, and he could eliminate them but he didn't
    so we can see why he did all of this.

Thanks
    Hitler burned Jews because he knew they were causing too much troubles, and he could eliminate them but he didn't
    You have no idea why WWII was instigated, do you. Alright, history time!

Hitler was born in Austria in 1889.

His brother and the family member he was closest to died of measles in 1900. Hitler used to be extremely outgoing, took singing lessons, had excellent grades in school, but once this tragedy happened he became detached, sullen, pedantic, and morose.

Hitler still wanted to go to Art school, though is father Alois forced him to go to a school for customs bureau in Linz.

His mother died, and Hitler ran out of money. He ended up living in a Homeless shelter in 1909, in Vienna. This area was a hotbed of religious prejudice and 19th century racism. The mayor, every paper, and basically all of the people living in said area were terrified of the Jewish immigrants flooding in from the East, as there was little money left in the country to be shared. He was also a believer in the right-wing notion of the stab-in-the-back mythology. This was that the German army lost WWI because of rebels on the homefront who sabotaged the war in effort to over throw the current ruling monarchy.

He served in the Bavarian army in WWI.

In 1921, he was appointed chairman of the Nazi party, which at that time was just a political party in Germany.

Hitler was then arrested and sentenced to 5 years in Landsberg fortress in 1923, but was released in 9 months due to his connections.

Since that time, Hitler became obsessed with a disease called "Syphilis". He would rant about it, have nervous ticks, and was known to take treatments for it. This Sexually Transmitted Disease slowly drives people insane.

Hitler gained support by attacking the Treaty of Versailles. This treaty blamed Germany and stole it's colonies from the country, leaving them with absolutely no way to obtain any outside income, on top of which, was slammed with hefty penalties and fines that could not be paid back. This threw the entire country into a very bad poverty-based state.

In 1933, he was appointed Chancellor, and turned Germany into the "Third Reich", a single party dictatorship based on the Nazism ideals.

His foreign and domestic policies were based around taking back what was stolen from Germany.

Hitler was a fantastic public speaker, though he knew his country needed a way to push the feeling that their poverty was their fault, he needed a scapegoat. The only successful group of people in the country at this time, were the Jews. They were all throughout Germany and being so the only people who had a wide grasp on the economical struggle as well as had the means of exploiting it. They were the perfect scapegoat for his actions.

This entire time, Hitler was going nuts from his disease.

That's basically all I need to say for your comment.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Empire (10-13-2012),Viktor (10-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    At this point I'm not even surprised how little you know about history.

Since you have the internet, why don't you research it? It seems all the knowledge you posses on any historical subject is based on word-of-mouth within your community.

I'm not going to explain why you are wrong because
    1. Lehs already did a good enough job.
    2. This is basic history of WWII and since it wasn't even a hundred year ago, you should know it already.
    3. My point wasn't even about hitler himself, it was about your blind following of a leader without question.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (10-12-2012)

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    3. My point wasn't even about hitler himself, it was about your blind following of a leader without question.
    If your talking about Muhammad, I suggest you that you search about what he did.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    If your talking about Muhammad, I suggest you that you search about what he did.
    :/

Its more about you than Muhammed. You idolize muhammed so much that you tend to just ignore everything bad he did.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

:/

Its more about you than Muhammed. You idolize muhammed so much that you tend to just ignore everything bad he did.
    I really can't convince he did anything bad.
    your making him looking bad but he isn't !

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast