Thanks

how to say words that you can not say on ca

ok today is easter. and i will like to show you how to type words like crap and shut and balls and any word you like. ON COMBAT ARMS. so to do this first type the first letters that your allowed to say . for example in crap , cr then type cntrl and back space. then type the rest of it and click enter. you can say any word you would like. like neegrow or anything. srry i do not have any fraps. thank me if this helped you. . it is a sure fire. and i think could not get patched. so thanks and thank me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jjneshi For This Useful Post:

Dested (04-20-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    i do not understand any of your words

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    "ok today is easter. and i will like to show you how to type words like crap and shut and balls and any word you like. ON COMBAT ARMS. so to do this first type the first letters that your allowed to say . for example in crap , cr then type cntrl and back space. then type the rest of it and click enter. you can say any word you would like. like neegrow or anything. srry i do not have any fraps. thank me if this helped you. . it is a sure fire. and i think could not get patched. so thanks and thank me"

Ok, so today is Easter. I would like to show you how to type inappropriate words such as crap, balls, shut, and more on Combat Arms. To begin, type the part of the word you are allowed to, so for example, in crap, type only cr. Then hold CTRL and hit backspace. Now type the rest of the word. (CR CTRL+BACKSPACE AP=CRAP). This will work for any word, like ******. Please thank me if I helped as this is a great glitch and I don't believe it can be patched.