Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    20 -16 = $4 bucks for access to our private hacks. Sounds like a good deal to me.

He didn't have to offer free WarRock codes...
    Last edited by arunforce; 02-20-2007 at 05:57 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    go own em arun...

Thanks
    Uhmm ok ... i made a fair deal ( i thought ) with some 1 ( YOU SON OF A BITCH! ) so i get that retail promo code generator... But it says Invalid VIP , please visit MPGH.net for more details. So can you help me dave?? I dont know what to do know -.-

Thanks
    SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST !!!! I PRESSED THE STOP BUTTON BECAUSE I WANTED TO EDIT SOMETHING BUT IT ALREADY POSTED IT SORRY!

Uhmm ok ... i made a fair deal ( i thought ) with some 1 ( YOU SON OF A BITCH! ) so i get that retail promo code generator... But it says Invalid VIP , please visit MPGH.net for more details. So can you help me dave?? I dont know what to do know -.- Maybe can u give me a retail code? Plzz i can prove i have the program.. Or otherwise help me that i can do something with the program that it gives a retail code cuz i got scammed -.- DAMN U SONGOKU ,,ASS FUCKING BITCH! Still some sad ppl in this world Plz dave or some1 send me retail code or help me how i can get 1 with the program.

sorry for my language im pissed of
    Last edited by allard123; 02-21-2007 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by allard123 View Post
    SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST !!!! I PRESSED THE STOP BUTTON BECAUSE I WANTED TO EDIT SOMETHING BUT IT ALREADY POSTED IT SORRY!

Uhmm ok ... i made a fair deal ( i thought ) with some 1 ( YOU SON OF A BITCH! ) so i get that retail promo code generator... But it says Invalid VIP , please visit MPGH.net for more details. So can you help me dave?? I dont know what to do know -.- Maybe can u give me a retail code? Plzz i can prove i have the program.. Or otherwise help me that i can do something with the program that it gives a retail code cuz i got scammed -.- DAMN U SONGOKU ,,ASS FUCKING BITCH! Still some sad ppl in this world Plz dave or some1 send me retail code or help me how i can get 1 with the program.

you lang could get you banned you know, if you want the code so bad, just become vip and get other benefits too. and stop sending me invald links threw pm. harsh

Thanks
    Lol.. ye my lang was bad but it just pissed me of that day -.- ... Btw.. Sure i wanna be VIP but i cant pay it Im 14 and doing some payd ******s all to get dam vip But it takes years before i have 20$ So... Another question.. How long does that download stay good to download? Because it takes years to get me 20$ on paypal

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    dave?

this looks absolutely tubely awesome

one thing

im getting that dreaded insufficient privelages bullshit

when i can freely download the pro shit in vip section

??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    never, paying vips only =D
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    YOU HOMOSEXUAL IBERSON WHY YOU STEAL MAH BREADLOAFZ1!11

pfft just coz i live with you doesnt mean you eat my breads :<

under chuck norrises bed. yea, even hes scared of me
    Thanks
    wait, so only PAYING vips can get this?

figures i suppose. its worth cash, needs cash

oh well.

and this will look stupid, i havent palyed warrock since the earliest beta possible, now people talk about buying warrock

wtf is dat.

i gotta pay4play now or someshit? i doubt it but i nvr no =.=

Thanks
    well i cant be VIP till click and buy is on mpgh so do we also get Red somke nade??? cause PROMO CODE is with RED smoke nade...

Thanks
    My code is already in use it says!! But i never used it How can i get an other retail code?!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by allard123 View Post

You see, Dave isn't a dumbass.

He knew that l someone could buy one month of VIP, download al the hacks and leak/sell them to everybody.

So, Dave put in a VIP logger that reads the VIP account number that is generated by the VIP account generator (unsurprisingly). The VIP Account number is a GUID that identifies the VIPs from everyone else....
    This makes VIP programs only work when used in conjunction with a Valid VIP code (There's also a Tracker in there to monitor the transfers of the Program, to make sure nobody *cough*songoku*cough* leaks it.).

Your "Friend" Songoku (who probably deserves a hearty ban for leaking a MPGH VIP hack) downloaded the hack, used it, and then sent you a Used (so it won't work again even if you had VIP, which you don't) and thereby invalid program, effectively conning you out of whatever it was you gave up to get it.

Dave still probably wouldn't give you a retail code because you did get a leaked version, and it would be too easy to get retail codes simply by opting out of VIP status and getting it from your Friend, then asking for one because your illegally-transferred program didn't work... :/

On Second thought, tho, This Songoku fellow does deserve some form of Punishment (probably Revocation of VIP status) for knowingly leaking a program that is only intended for the use of MPGH VIPs...

Dave might even do the MPGH community the favor of Accidentally ...oh, i dunno...divulging the IP address of your so-called "Friend" on the Forum, thereby turning the Hack-Leaking scum into Perfect BotNet fodder....

I dunno...

>_>
    Last edited by Jackal; 02-22-2007 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks
    Ok sorry... This is a long story.. Plz just forget it for 1s xD And don't take away my VIP!!! i fairly paid for it!
    Last edited by songoku; 02-22-2007 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks
    yeah. we can TOTALLY believe you.

-___________-"

If this is SonGoku, Wwe're not going to believe you, so you may as well prepare for a hearty ban/Ddos-ing....
    If this is Allard: I feel sorry for you. You got conned twice. Can't trust the Leaker account.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast