Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by pspbricker View Post
    but they can put your parents to jail^^
    LOL THEY WONT DONT WORRY XD

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    You sir, have just found a loophole in the system
    imagine having 100+ vouchers xD niceee can someone code it?

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

They will most likely HWID ban you, as well as launch an investigation. The charges they press for it is basically a full blown lawsuit, which I'm fairly certain can affect you as well. The reason it is illegal is not in the editing itself for some countries (in America it IS), but for the fact that the content behind the packets such as AP are of monetary value. It's the equivalent to theft on a felony basis in America, with about 10 other charges tacked on to feed more money to the greedy rich judicial system. So I am taking a wild guess that it is also illegal in Portugal at least on a theft basis.
    lol go to Afghanistan forget theft u can get away with murder xD
    Welcome To Hell

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hellride View Post
    Ooooh! You hadnt think about that before? o.o Any way, it will be kinda pointless anyway if it doesnt actually work :s
    Packet editing always works It intercepts a data packet and alters what is sent back so the server thinks a certain event happened (such as the packet that would control AP, you would need to run the packet scanner while you buy an AP weapon or capsules, then through trial and error find the packet responsible for telling the server how much AP had been subtracted. Because that packet is individual and not linked to any other packet, you can freeze the paler and set the amount to zero, this way when you buy capsules or AP weapons it will not subtract that amount from your account).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Packet editing always works It intercepts a data packet and alters what is sent back so the server thinks a certain event happened (such as the packet that would control AP, you would need to run the packet scanner while you buy an AP weapon or capsules, then through trial and error find the packet responsible for telling the server how much AP had been subtracted. Because that packet is individual and not linked to any other packet, you can freeze the paler and set the amount to zero, this way when you buy capsules or AP weapons it will not subtract that amount from your account).
    But then you would have to waste alote of AP and vouchers until you get it right, and i only have 1 voucher now so its gona be hard :s

Thanks
    But then you would have to waste alote of AP and vouchers until you get it right, and i only have 1 voucher now so its gona be hard :s
    What you could do is scan your web browser whilst buying AP and try to find the address that way, though that would take even more work. People who are more experienced with Packet Editors already know what to look for, I only know maple story crap with them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

What you could do is scan your web browser whilst buying AP and try to find the address that way, though that would take even more work. People who are more experienced with Packet Editors already know what to look for, I only know maple story crap with them
    Well, if you do find out, can you teach me?

Thanks
    Well, if you do find out, can you teach me?
    The only packet editing I will do is is opening a packet of ketchup to put on my fries Way too risky in America, let alone Jersey

Thanks
    You guys are so stupid specially @Lehsyrus who is a GM and didn't know....
    It was snowshovel trying to make a new video for ava (GS have ability to add any weapon as long as not them self)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    You guys are so stupid specially @Lehsyrus who is a GM and didn't know....
    It was snowshovel trying to make a new video for ava (GS have ability to add any weapon as long as not them self)
    I don't take a personal interest in the specifics of these types of situations. Belittlement is against the rules. As well, what I speak of above is absolutely true, do calling me as well as the others "stupid" is highly immature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I don't take a personal interest in the specifics of these types of situations. Belittlement is against the rules. As well, what I speak of above is absolutely true, do calling me as well as the others "stupid" is highly immature.
    Can you teach me then?

Thanks
    Can you teach me then?
    All you have to do is watch a few YouTube tutorials on packet editing. I do mine through trial and error, though there are much more efficient ways of going about it. The amount of times I screwed my installation of Project Blackout up trying to get the damn AI OPK to work greatly outnumbered the actual playing time of the game

Thanks

So now you know that was snowshovel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

All you have to do is watch a few YouTube tutorials on packet editing. I do mine through trial and error, though there are much more efficient ways of going about it. The amount of times I screwed my installation of Project Blackout up trying to get the damn AI OPK to work greatly outnumbered the actual playing time of the game
    nvm then, to lazy to learn xD

Thanks
    Well if that is the case then this question has indeed been answered. Closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123