Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by BluntGod_ View Post
    I never defended her. Ever. I simply put out my statement and YOU (yeah bitch,you) responded to it. No one asked you to do that. And who the fuck are you to say what she could have done with her life, she could have discovered the cure for fucking AIDS. It people like you who make America the way it is now.... Hell.

Yeah, I make America worse. You know working over 50 hours a week and still finding time to get an education. Not leeching off the system.
    You think someone this weak could have found a cure for AIDS? She obviously didn't care about anything but herself,
    hence why she took the easy way out. Also you're being a hypocrite again, you didn't have to reply to this thread either,
    but you did, yet you're going to yap about me replying to your whiny ass posts? Welcome to life ******, people die everyday. Deal with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Yeah, I make America worse. You know working over 50 hours a week and still finding time to get an education. Not leeching off the system.
    You think someone this weak could have found a cure for AIDS? She obviously didn't care about anything but herself,
    hence why she took the easy way out. Also you're being a hypocrite again, you didn't have to reply to this thread either,
    but you did, yet you're going to yap about me replying to your whiny ass posts? Welcome to life ******, people die everyday. Deal with it.
    I'm 'yapping' about you replying? I replied when you made a direct comment to me which then called for a response. The first comment I made did not once so ever call for any response from you, dumbass. This girl was 15 , you don't know what she could have done with her adult years when she got proper education. Your so fucking stupid but yet you always try to respond to every thing with these feeble attempts of 'wit'. Judging from the staff picture thread your an adult and for someone your age your pretty slow. Life doesn't always have to be death and suicide like your making it out to be and we actually have more people try to fix this world's problems then causing more problems(which is why I said people like you make this world hell). On another note, I honestly (and I mean HONESTLY) hope no women ever decides to mother any spawn of you , so your generation of retarded pessimists don't leak on into the future.
    Last edited by BluntGod_; 10-14-2012 at 10:03 PM.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Owning up to it=coming in terms with it.
    Lol, no. I can own up to the fact that I did something, it doesn't mean I can come to terms with it. I can admit to doing something, it doesn't mean I can cope with it.

If I'm a doctor, and I make a mistake, and I end up killing a little kid because of it. I may be able to accept the fact that I made the mistake, it doesn't mean that I can live with it or come to terms with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm 'yapping' about you replying? I replied when you made a direct comment to me which then called for a response. The first comment I made did not once so ever call for any response from you, dumbass. This girl was 15 , you don't know what she could have done with her adult years when she got proper education. Your so fucking stupid but yet you always try to respond to every thing with these feeble attempts of 'wit'. Judging from the staff picture thread your an adult and for someone your age your pretty slow. Life doesn't always have to be death and suicide like your making it out to be and we actually have more people try to fix this worlds problems then destroy them(which is why I said people like you make this world hell). On another note, I honestly (and I mean HONESTLY) hope no women ever decides to mother any spawn of you , so your generation of retards doesn't leak on to the future.
    Oh Blunt.. you just continue to blatantly flaunt your stupidity.
    How is it that you can judge my level of education based off of my opinions about the human condition?
    We are not discussing anything scholarly here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Oh Blunt.. you just continue to blatantly flaunt your stupidity.
    How is it that you can judge my level of education based off of my opinions about the human condition?
    We are not discussing anything scholarly here.
    My fucking spidey senses tingled and boom, just like that. I found out you were a retard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    My fucking spidey senses tingled and boom, just like that. I found out you were a retard.
    Dude you think everyone is retarded.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Lol, no. I can own up to the fact that I did something, it doesn't mean I can come to terms with it. I can admit to doing something, it doesn't mean I can cope with it.

If I'm a doctor, and I make a mistake, and I end up killing a little kid because of it. I may be able to accept the fact that I made the mistake, it doesn't mean that I can live with it or come to terms with it.
    Own means to have power-mastery over something.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Dude you think everyone is retarded.
    Aye nigga , you don't want none of this. Incognito and Ethereal already got a taste.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Aye nigga , you don't want none of this. Incognito and Ethereal already got a taste.
    Taste of what? You didn't state shit bro, All of your arguments were Hypocritical or either plan out Irrelevant to the topic bro. ( No offense ) My " Nigga ".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by That_Kid View Post
    Taste of what? You didn't state shit bro, All of your arguments were Hypocritical or either plan out stupid bro. ( No offense ) My " Nigga ".
    I don't even know what the fuck you just said , your grammar is plain shit. Get @ a dictionary before you get @ me.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Good troll 10/10

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't even know what the fuck you just said , your grammar is plain shit. Get @ a dictionary before you get @ me.

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Good analogy 10/10
    Fixed that for you.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Own means to have power-mastery over something.
    Yes, that's the LITERAL meaning of the word. But when people say "own up to something", they mean "admit to something".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Fixed something that needed no fixing. I think i'm smart!!!
    Thanks bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I smokedix.
    No problem.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast