Thanks

God on the 8th day

Everyone knows the story of God creating the world in 6 days, and resting on the 7th....well on the 8th day, God and the angle Gabriel were looking down on the world and God says to Gabriel "I am happy with my creating Gabriel, so happy in fact that today I will create the best land in the world and I will call this land Canada. Oh Gabriel, it will be most beautiful. I will give it tall majestic mountains, and wide open prairies...I will give it not 1, not even 2, but 3 oceans...I will cover this land in rich green forests, deep blue lakes, crystal clear rivers and beautiful wild life for them to enjoy..I will let them experience all 4 seasons and I will populate this land with all different types of people...nothing but the kindest, gentlest most caring people in the world...and they shall be known as Canadians...These Canadians will be known around the world for their friendliness, and compassion for others, and will be well respected by all..they will rise up in the face of tyranny, and help crush evil that threatens the world. They will be intellegent, and use this intellegence for the good of the world...." God keeps going on like this for awhile..and this whole time Gabriel has become quite worried so finally he says.."God, I don't mean to question you, but don't you think that you may be giving these Canadians a little to much?"...God looks upon Gabriel and smiles...then says "Don't worry Gabriel....wait until you see the neighbours I am giving them!"

Disscuss lol

Im Canadian and personally I think America is like our big brother annoying and sometimes and ass whole he is our greatest ally and with a army of 3 million thy can crush the 200 000 Canadian forces blind folded.

Although we have better trained troops because American troops are trained in bulk and i guess its a matter of quality over quantity (but then again Britain is in allegiance with Canada)

In the end America vs Britain and Canada = Tie

Thanks
    I am from America and not to seem like a traitor or anyhting, but Canada is kind of nice :P At least you wont get drug deals around every corner and fighting insnt everywhere. Speaking of fighting, America is one of the mot violent nations, ARE ANTHOM IS ABOUT BOMBS BLOWING UP AND KILING PEOPLE! Im not prejeduce to one nation.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    On the First Day Man Created God.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Actually, Great Britain thinks itself as the mother of the USA.

The Queen said it once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    so your saying that america is shit and your defiling christianity and judism...

personally this is why i fucking hate you and think you should burn in hell. but hey.... i might not be that fair

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    hm... no comment about this . -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ''On the 8th day, God didn't do much, but, he did create the Dutch.'' .
    EVen though I don't believe in god.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amassaia View Post
    I am from America and not to seem like a traitor or anyhting, but Canada is kind of nice :P At least you wont get drug deals around every corner and fighting insnt everywhere. Speaking of fighting, America is one of the mot violent nations, ARE ANTHOM IS ABOUT BOMBS BLOWING UP AND KILING PEOPLE! Im not prejeduce to one nation.
    drugs are legal there
    mexican
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

Rap & Hip Hop section.