Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Lightbulb WE NEED COCAINE OR ANYBODY THAT CAN REMOVE THE IDLE MESSAGE!!!

Die liao GM is VERY, IN FACT SUPER SMART and even process hacker 2 they still can SHUTDOWN when blackshot is loading, so remember the time when we can use process hacker 2 to hack?I FINALLY I FIGURED OUT THAT THERE IS CODE ZX23246562, THE CODE THAT BLACKSHOT USES TO SHUT DOWN PROCESS HACKER!! So, my meaning of this is, if we could fake the 'code' and make it run smoothly(as i tried), it can hack! But the prob is this,why i say GM is smart bcauz it HAS ACTUALLY PUT ANOTHER SHIELD TO IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND that is THE IDLE MESSAGE!!!! SO Hearing that one of our members has the same problem in the idle message, is true and GM USED IT TO PREVENT US FROM HACKING!!!! SO I NEED A PERSON TO HELP ME REMOVE THE IDLE MESSAGE!!! Who has an idea of removing it, the hack will sucessfully work! And I WILL POST THE HACK IN MPGH! P.S The code i think i type wrong but nvm. THE PERSON WHO KNOWS HOW TO REMOVE THE IDLE MESSAGE WILL HAVE THE HACK FIRST I AM SERIOUS!!! THKS FOR HELPING!https://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/emotions.gif

Thanks
    How you know this ? can you show me where is it that you found the code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    No need to repeat the same thing again (:
    Current Rank : H4X0R Member

Mute - 0 posts.
    Newbie - 25 posts.
    Member - 50 posts.
    Advanced Member - 100 posts.
    H4X0R Member - 150 posts.
    Dual-Keyboard Member - 250 posts.
    Expert Member - 500 posts.
    Bobo's Trainer - 750 posts.
    MPGH Expert - 1000 posts.
    Synthetic Hacker - 1250 posts.
    Blackhat Hacker - 1500 posts.
    Whitehat Hacker - 2000 posts.
    Bobo's Guardian - 2500 posts.
    Upcoming MPGHiean - 3000 posts.
    MPGH Addict - 3500 posts.
    MPGHiean - 4000 posts.
    MPGH Knight - 4500 posts.
    MPGH Lord - 5000 posts.
    MPGH Champion - 5500 posts.
    MPGH King - 6000 posts.
    MPGH Legend - 6500 posts.
    MPGH God - 7000 posts.
    MPGH God II - 7500 posts.
    MPGH God III - 8000 posts.
    MPGH God IV - 8500 posts.
    MPGH God V - 9000 posts.
    Arun's Slave - 9500 posts.
    Dave's Slave - 10000 posts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Noball View Post
    Die liao GM is VERY, IN FACT SUPER SMART and even process hacker 2 they still can SHUTDOWN when blackshot is loading, so remember the time when we can use process hacker 2 to hack?I FINALLY I FIGURED OUT THAT THERE IS CODE ZX23246562, THE CODE THAT BLACKSHOT USES TO SHUT DOWN PROCESS HACKER!! So, my meaning of this is, if we could fake the 'code' and make it run smoothly(as i tried), it can hack! But the prob is this,why i say GM is smart bcauz it HAS ACTUALLY PUT ANOTHER SHIELD TO IT GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND that is THE IDLE MESSAGE!!!! SO Hearing that one of our members has the same problem in the idle message, is true and GM USED IT TO PREVENT US FROM HACKING!!!! SO I NEED A PERSON TO HELP ME REMOVE THE IDLE MESSAGE!!! Who has an idea of removing it, the hack will sucessfully work! And I WILL POST THE HACK IN MPGH! P.S The code i think i type wrong but nvm. THE PERSON WHO KNOWS HOW TO REMOVE THE IDLE MESSAGE WILL HAVE THE HACK FIRST I AM SERIOUS!!! THKS FOR HELPING!https://www.mpgh.net/forum/images/emotions.gif
    The idle message can by removed via process hacker. find it in the modules section

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dan46221 For This Useful Post:

Noball (10-18-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Owh.. How you guys know all about the process and idle thing.. You guys are genius.. @@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    lol i have successfully removed the idle message but lol u can hack for only 5 mins and it will shut down so i am working on it now pls tell me how to NOT MAKE IT CLOSE DOWN I got a problem Hopefully your replies will grant me some info thank u

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Btw i am one of the leaders last time hacking too so i know what codes i can change We(Me and Cocaine and his students) actually work on the hack and build it better

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Use Process Hacker 2 to see The code u must find the so called "aimbot key" and work on it
    P.S Only hackers will know if u r smart ANOTHER P.S My english sucks

Thanks
    lol i have successfully removed the idle message but lol u can hack for only 5 mins and it will shut down so i am working on it now pls tell me how to NOT MAKE IT CLOSE DOWN I got a problem Hopefully your replies will grant me some info thank u

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Btw i am one of the leaders last time hacking too so i know what codes i can change We(Me and Cocaine and his students) actually work on the hack and build it better

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Use Process Hacker 2 to see The code u must find the so called "aimbot key" and work on it
    P.S Only hackers will know if u r smart ANOTHER P.S My english sucks
    Well , if you could help me in making a gamegaurd bypass, my d3d hack would work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Btw there was a website, giving out Blackshot Hacks and with that i downloaded some of it AND I FIGUREDOUT THEIR BYPASS!!! But prob is, their bypass FOR NOW, OBVIOUSLY DO NOT WORK! So i modified it and is trying to upgrade and from processhacker 2, i can see that the NEW and JUST PATCHED files(Ya it is a file)! So now i am working on it i need the bypass so that i can use for my NEW HACK and give it out to u guys!

FOR NOW!!!! WORKING........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noball For This Useful Post:

djmatt18 (10-18-2012)

Thanks
    Wow this guy in fact smart

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Website that was once blackshot hack giver was VERY PRIVATE but i gave it out as it was close down and if anyone knows about it u can work for me to the hack(ENGLISH SUCKS)! AND BE SURE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE THAT GETS THE HACK!!!

EM................................................ ........................... I AM SURE U GUYS DIDNT LHEAR ABOUT THIS RIGHT
    Last edited by Noball; 10-18-2012 at 07:12 AM.

Thanks
    We all will try to figure it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    thx bro
    Last edited by Noball; 10-18-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Thanks
    thx bro
    Haha it's nothing we'll thanks 4 your help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ariffin1201 View Post
    Haha it's nothing we'll thanks 4 your help
    Mind sharing the bypass for my private D3D ? I didn't have time to download the "bypass", if you share,i might just make undetected d3d multihacks!!

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Website that was once blackshot hack giver was VERY PRIVATE but i gave it out as it was close down and if anyone knows about it u can work for me to the hack(ENGLISH SUCKS)! AND BE SURE WILL BE THE FIRST ONE THAT GETS THE HACK!!!

EM................................................ ........................... I AM SURE U GUYS DIDNT LHEAR ABOUT THIS RIGHT
    I can work for you. I can give you my D3D hack too as a proof.

Thanks
    @Caezer99 i don't know the Gameguard server ip. So I can't do nothing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast