Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

sorry had to post this to

we have superweapons what about super armor that would be alot less obvious and would allow a very high kill rate at the same time
    without osking evryone and getting reported an uber ton everygame and would not show up on any recordings very well

also i am learng c++ via some guys tutorials and sure wish some of the other mebers that are making these cool hacks might work with when i have learned enough to be of use to this forum thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    ppl would notice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    we have superweapons what about super armor that would be alot less obvious and would allow a very high kill rate at the same time
    without osking evryone and getting reported an uber ton everygame and would not show up on any recordings very well

also i am learng c++ via some guys tutorials and sure wish some of the other mebers that are making these cool hacks might work with when i have learned enough to be of use to this forum thanks
    theoretically it wouldn't be easy to notice but when people realize that their TPG and asw are tagging all of a sudden even though the game didn't nerf them they would ask questions. I remember in the cheat engine tutorial they make you change a hypothetical health value to go up 2 points every time you get hit, so if you found the value in AVA you could make it so you only took .5 points of damage for every point, effectively doubling your health.

One way you could do it is that you change it a little but so the additional health could be played off as iyan or similar armor but then you can't wear any actual gear or you'd be a super-tank lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    well it would seem harder to prove on video as a teammate would have to record you not getting killed after taking lots of ammo from the enemy team
    where as a video of you osk'ing is pretty easy to see on video butt if they taped you killing them while they tried to kill you it seems like it would look alot more legit and not so much like a hack on a video that is they may suspect cheating but unlessyou where taped by a teammate where they can see you get shot many times and still not die
    a video from some player on the other team not killing you and you killing them would look like they just failed to kill you and you killed them aeria would probably dismiss it as just rage / ive seen a guy make a hp hack that made his health increase instead of decrease using shared memory aka superhealth

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    If someone would take more then 10 hits from my para, and he wouldnt even be near lit, i'd call hacks, just record it with the goggles on.
    If you frequently noreg like that it would be very noticable