Thread: The terrorist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

The terrorist

Uh hello and i just wanted to ask all you non muslims y is it so common tht we get bugged by u ppl.Wat i mean is tht not all muslims are terrorist in fact there r terorist all over the world.Also for u american whites and other aspects to most of the world america is a source of terrorism so i just made this thread so tht ppl would rlly stop bugging us muslims becuz alot of us r ent terrorist and our terrorist hav a goal america and the whites just want to have power but muslims just want ppl to com to our religon which is also wrong but not as wrong as going crazy with power

Ty for reading
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Ofc they are not all terrorists.

But, 'some' people are just fucking it up for the other ppl with same religion.

Like in the netherlands, alot of turkish and Maroc ppl do crimes ,

Im not whitepower, know that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    Uh hello and i just wanted to ask all you non muslims y is it so common tht we get bugged by u ppl.Wat i mean is tht not all muslims are terrorist in fact there r terorist all over the world.Also for u american whites and other aspects to most of the world america is a source of terrorism so i just made this thread so tht ppl would rlly stop bugging us muslims becuz alot of us r ent terrorist and our terrorist hav a goal america and the whites just want to have power but muslims just want ppl to com to our religon which is also wrong but not as wrong as going crazy with power

Ty for reading
    theres more white terrorist in the world the us muslims look at all dictators all kamikazes that do it for bad ... bro i hate when people call me a terrorist for being muslim its like buddism its a way of life...

Thanks
    Being honest the word terorist is very loosly used "One mans freedom fighter is another mans terorist" Look at my home country of ireland, the term terorist is thrown around lots (in the north) that its almost a joke.

Technically the governments are the biggest terorists around alot of the things they do causes terror look at our banks and money i was in terror when i saw the waste of it that has happened,

Niall

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    u people u people im offended lmao

no but really i dont think like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    omfg... why do ppl keep on making new threads in this section???? i just dont get it....... dont u guys think dat there r already enough threads to comment in.... damn.... plus this only creates more hatered....
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.