Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy

Exclamation Allah and your god

i was roaming around the web and came to a website that sadi things like allah is satan in a latin language so i just want to point out that allah is just our language word for god and alot of websites post otherwise and most of our religion is similar exept for jesus and tht our religion never changed like christianity... So rlly we have alot in common.
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to raphaterz For This Useful Post:

batranul (12-28-2009),Czar (06-05-2009),Dex+ (05-31-2009),il_1_li (06-02-2009),lemonkillr (04-27-2009),reRaito (05-22-2009),thekillereg (05-03-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
    i was roaming around the web and came to a website that sadi things like allah is satan in a latin language so i just want to point out that allah is just our language word for god and alot of websites post otherwise and most of our religion is similar exept for jesus and tht our religion never changed like christianity... So rlly we have alot in common.
    ur such a racest some one said it means chicken in spanish go fuk ur slef ass whole

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by savrino... View Post
    ur such a racest some one said it means chicken in spanish go fuk ur slef ass whole
    ...get a life man
    [IMG]https://i565.photobucke*****m/albums/ss95/raphaterz/268713_251040024922933_251038344923101_1074261_315 5911_n.jpg[/IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/dirtynig

5. The Following User Says Thank You to raphaterz For This Useful Post:

Dex+ (05-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    can i say something whats up with all this i see all u post is we hate this i hate u shit why all i have seen people do is flame you i wont flame u but just stop posting stuff like this no one cares

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by dk173 View Post
    can i say something whats up with all this i see all u post is we hate this i hate u shit why all i have seen people do is flame you i wont flame u but just stop posting stuff like this no one cares
    yea its true..... but SAVRINO( or w/e the fuck his name is ) went off the line........ its time to flame dat fucker
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by savrino... View Post
    stfu.......... u bitchass homo asswipe........... u callin him a racist.look at u!! im gonna shove dat chicken right up ur worthless candy ass........ u fucken racist retarded prick........ eat a dick
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hbk For This Useful Post:

tminc (04-27-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is an accidental double post due to an internet reset so please delete general moderator.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 04-27-2009 at 02:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    If you judge someone because of their race or religion you will surely be in whatever hell you believe in. I also find it hard to respect the muslim culture if you idiots represent it. I'm going to correct a few pointers quickly:

1. raphaterz
    • America wasn't involved in the crusades
    • I don't even consider Catholics to be Christians
    • Polls show most of america is sensative to muslims
    • Israel is more powerful factually then every muslim country put together but the united nations is up their ass to much.

2. hbk
    • Your religion teaches peace so I assume you need to stop the steroids and lose your anger problems and maybe your dick will grow another inch if you're lucky.

3. all others

• This forum alone is proof muslims hates christians and americans yet recent polls show none of us mind any of you at all. You're all kind of dicks = / ps - > President Obama and Jesus Christ decided to hire me to be your guy's official troll.
    Last edited by Toymaker; 04-27-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    If you judge someone because of their race or religion you will surely be in whatever hell you believe in. I also find it hard to respect the muslim culture if you idiots represent it. I'm going to correct a few pointers quickly:
    Im am muslim but in real life if id never tell you , you wudnt know. I act like this becuz i like to have funn.

Quote Originally Posted by Toymaker View Post
    • This forum alone is proof muslims hates christians and americans yet recent polls show none of us mind any of you at all. You're all kind of dicks = / ps - > President Obama and Jesus Christ decided to hire me to be your guy's official troll.
    Im American/Muslim/Arab

i was born in america. and muslims feel as if they are hated by americans there for they do what they do. But i care for myself and you can tell i follow islam traditions other than that im full blood americo!
    ǝƃpnɟʇoɥ ɐsɐssʇıƃɯo ɹǝʞɐɯʎoʇ pooɥ ןıus opɐɹop ɥɔıʌouıʇɹɐɯ ʇıɹpuǝ -poƃ- ƃƃ2ƃƃ ɹɹɐɔɥsoɾ ןןǝɥz ǝqɐp ǝɔɹoɟunɹɐ ɐɯɐqo qɐpqɐu :ʇsıן ʇɔǝdsǝɹ

☻/
    /▌
    / \

[IMG]https://i405.photobucke*****m/albums/pp139/st0n3rb3an/weed.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah man I respect that of course and like you. I just hate how the Media is so bent on attention they actually make people think we hate each other when the majority of us don't. I'm also just trolling this section for fun to maybe reveal this fact. I have friends that are muslim even and It never even crosses my mind as mattering. My mean 'facts' are only to make clear 'people are strongest when they don't fight themselves.'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    uh look, this thread to me is just pointless.

First just cus you found some site where someone is being a dumbass doesn't mean ANYONE will think that way. You gotta learn that the internet is full of dumbasses but you can't bring thoughts from one site into another.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    God is Dead
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    another fucking usless post.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by insanealex21 View Post
    another fucking usless post.
    Very important post.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    God is Dead
    and you have no self esteem........

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast