Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

New Public Hacks

ok i know u guys might call me a noob or whatever i dont really care im just woundering why is it taking so long for hacks. when they used to be patched they would have a new hack out in about a week. now that *** is down there are no public hacks and its kinda making me mad. also they are taking the time to come up with new rules and stuff blah blah blah where are the hacks. i play legit and i am very good but i want my damn hacks like yall do so call it what u want i say its bullshit we have been waiting for a fucking long time isnt that the reason we r here im not saying ur not working on them and im not trying to rush but by the time u come out with a new public hack a patch will be out the next day. so u might as well make to of em.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dean17 For This Useful Post:

demonassult (04-15-2009),sonnyrg (04-14-2009)

Thanks

LISTEN UP

FOR ALL U FUCKERS WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WAT THE FUCK I SAID IN MY NEW PUBLIC HACKS POST. I DONT REALLY CARE U CAN SUCK MY DICK FOR REAL REAL TALK ANYONE WHO GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT CAN PLAY ME 1 ON 1 AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE NOOB CHOOB OR WHATEVER SO TO ALL U LIL FUCKERS WHO GOT A PROBLEM MY NAME ON COMBAT ARMS IS fredean1718 SO HIT ME UP IF U THINK UR READY!!!!!! BUT I DOUBT IT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    PEOPLE GET OFF MY BACK OK IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH WAT I SAID PLAY ME IN COMBAT ARMS OK IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP TY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dean17 View Post
    PEOPLE GET OFF MY BACK OK IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH WAT I SAID PLAY ME IN COMBAT ARMS OK IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP TY
    AMEN!!! AMENNNN!!!

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bladedog View Post
    AMEN!!! AMENNNN!!!
    LMAO

Right there... yeah, there!! can't you see?!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by dean17 View Post
    FOR ALL U FUCKERS WHO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WAT THE FUCK I SAID IN MY NEW PUBLIC HACKS POST. I DONT REALLY CARE U CAN SUCK MY DICK FOR REAL REAL TALK ANYONE WHO GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT CAN PLAY ME 1 ON 1 AND WE WILL SEE WHO IS THE NOOB CHOOB OR WHATEVER SO TO ALL U LIL FUCKERS WHO GOT A PROBLEM MY NAME ON COMBAT ARMS IS fredean1718 SO HIT ME UP IF U THINK UR READY!!!!!! BUT I DOUBT IT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me know when and where...

I don't like trash talking so answer asap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    look dean, fact is you don't contribute to this site anyway so why make a thread bitching about hacks? ok good you can play legit, then why complain about the release of hacks? I'm failing to see your logic in double and triple posting, in fact since im guessing most if not all of your post are in this one thread, then you have not done anything to help this site.

so...

EITHER GTFO OF HERE OR STOP YOUR BITCHING YOU LEECHER!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Posts like this make my day.

"im just woundering why is it taking so long for hacks. "

Maybe because Dave just came back from his world tour and is getting reacquainted with his family? He has a social life you know.

"now that *** is down there are no public hacks and its kinda making me mad."

Meaning there is no competition. The public hacks are to provide this site with more traffic. No competition = everyone is forced to come here. Why make public hacks anymore? This is a business, not a fucking candy store where children like you can have everything to satisfy your cravings and have no regard for the financial circumstances that surrounds this monopoly.

"im not trying to rush but by the time u come out with a new public hack a patch will be out the next day. so u might as well "

This just shows you have no understand whatsoever about bypassing an anti-hacking system. Even if Dave releases two hack which bypass game guard differently, the administrators can easily change the strings of the engine, rendering both bypass methods useless. If you want something done, do it yourself. Don't rely on others to do it for you. *This means go learn how to code*
    Actually *** being down does NOT give mpgh everyone as a user. Seeing how MPGH doesnt have anything worth a sh.it why would someone come here other then to one pay or two shoot the shit. Now there are other sites out there placing hacks and such on there public lists. You just gotta find em, at least then ur not filling ur pc with virus's from here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    wow noob just fucking wait
    "A good friend would bail you
    out of jail , but a true homie
    would sit in there with you
    and say " We fucked up "

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/KobeSig1.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/newsig.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/Image56.png[/IMG]

Thank Me If I Helped You, Or You Enjoyed My Sig/Quotes

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv253/kevinlzxxx95/f-Ronald-McDonald-Shot-3296.gif[/IMG]

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kevinlzxxx95 For This Useful Post:

niggahs4eva (04-19-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by puriwater17 View Post
    Actually *** being down does NOT give mpgh everyone as a user. Seeing how MPGH doesnt have anything worth a sh.it why would someone come here other then to one pay or two shoot the shit. Now there are other sites out there placing hacks and such on there public lists. You just gotta find em, at least then ur not filling ur pc with virus's from here
    So that explains why you're here, doesn't it, Mr. Genius?
    You're trying to make up bullshit excuses to actually encourage Dave to make hacks. Sorry, but it's failing.

If other sites had public hacks (Something that doesn't d/c every 10 minutes), the rumors would spread fast and no one would be here. So go ahead, leecher. Keep bitching. Soon, the age of public hacks will be gone for good, and the ungrateful leechers, such as yourself, will forever succumb to being the fagots they are.

Anyway, you're probably some *** fag who's jealous we don't do shit and still get more traffic than your shitty site. Be warned that we can still pwn your fagot ass site any day like we did on New Year's.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 04-15-2009 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wow someone got emo wtf lmfao kick back man just wait fuk have you ever tryed to code hacks?? no so i wouldnt talk shit cuz dave doesnt have to do this for free you know but he does..

Help me raise my Habamon!

Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Dont you hate that motherfucker... If I saw him I'd rip his spleen out, my mother fucking cupcakes have gotten stale.
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by hate420breed View Post
    I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to get hacks for Combat Arms

Thanks
    how about this

get 20 bucks

and

BUY VIP

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wetrichard View Post
    how about this

get 20 bucks

and

BUY VIP

Whats 20 bucks gonna get ya LOL! Access to VIP forum and listen to a bunch of peeps saying when are vip coming out where are vip hax LOL!

Its been months and nothing new Iam paying for hax and got nothing and replie you would get you bought ACCESS to VIP forum.

LOL and wheres your VIP???

Thanks
    hacks should have been out months ago ive been useing hacks off other sites

Thanks

My last post

hey im sorry to all the people i made mad but i was only speaking my mind im not an ungrateful choob nor am i a leecher i came to this website to be apart of the people and of course get hacks. IM SORRY DAVE IF I RUSHED U. but i was just saying wat i bet alot of poeple wanted to say for a long time but all the people who r saying shit like im a leecher a choob a noob and telling me 2 wait and that they will own blah blah blah. look if u really want to play hit me up on combat arms i will make a room i play legit i just started hacking last november so i am new to this hacking shit i have been playing legit since this ca shit started and its not that i have a problem playing legit its the fact that its hard to win when u play against other people who have hacks like the one where they can stand still and swing there knife or shoot there gun and kill everyone on the team thats all im trying to say is that its hard 2 beat hackers without hacks thats why i wanted them to be out so i am sorry for the negative shit i said.................. WAIT NOT ALL OF IT WHEN I SPEAK MY MIND I MEAN IT............. but to dave sorry BUT TO U OTHER FUCKERS WHO DONT LIKE WAT I SAY EITHER PLAY ME LEGIT OR SHUTUP BECAUSE I KNOW U HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE USE HACKS AND WE HAVE NONE AND hAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR A WHILE SO DONT ACT LIKE THAT DOES NOT BOTHER U.........so on that note i guess play legit untill he makes them cya
    Last edited by dean17; 04-15-2009 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ban the flamer and he was in europe and had no internet so cut him sum slack
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by serge9434 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CryRisa View Post
    ooooo 50%/50%
    I hate jews because some fuckin jew droped my psp in the rain..

water+psp = fail
    more like Jew + PSP = EPIC FAIL
    That jew should be amish
    lmfaooooooooooooooooo............. nice 1...... nodoubt EPICCCC

"95% of teens would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this EVERYWHERE if you are in the 5% that would shout 'Jump assholes"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast