Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The secret of Islam?
    Well it would explain a lot...........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

The secret of Islam?
    I swear by who created the sun , the moon , the people , the university that Allah is the real God and Muhammed is a messenger and Jesus is a prophet and we were created to worship him ... why should we get created to eat and life? and get ill...... is this the real thing we came to the life?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

dafty1997 (12-21-2012),thunderrocx (12-26-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

I swear by who created the sun , the moon , the people , the university that Allah is the real God and Muhammed is a messenger and Jesus is a prophet and we were created to worship him ... why should we get created to eat and life? and get ill...... is this the real thing we came to the life?
    I swear by who created the sun , the moon , the people , the university that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the real God and He Himself is a messenger and He Himself is a prophet and we were created to worship Him ... why should we get created to eat and life? and get ill...... is this the real thing we came to the life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

I used the question the same thing. Trying to find your own meaning to life can be very difficult, and when something comes by that explains it in a way you can understand PERFECTLY, it's so easy to jump on it to have an explanation. What you need to do is find your OWN meaning to life, something that defines you, something that benefits you, something that you can do and see for yourself the effect it has on everything around you. Following someone else's meaning simply means you are a slave to their own meaning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

I used the question the same thing. Trying to find your own meaning to life can be very difficult, and when something comes by that explains it in a way you can understand PERFECTLY, it's so easy to jump on it to have an explanation. What you need to do is find your OWN meaning to life, something that defines you, something that benefits you, something that you can do and see for yourself the effect it has on everything around you. Following someone else's meaning simply means you are a slave to their own meaning.
    Following someone else's and he is truth meaning that you're a human , he can do anything wrong; he don't do everything right maybe some but not all!

Thanks

Following someone else's and he is truth meaning that you're a human , he can do anything wrong; he don't do everything right maybe some but not all!
    Actually that is called a cult. Charles Manson's followers believed what he told them was the "truth", and they ended up killing an innocent family in his name. However what you just said is applicable for them, do the meaning of life for them is life behind bars.

What you described is borderline definition of brainwashing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

If swearing = truth then rednecks would be gods among men.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    theyll never believe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thunderrocx For This Useful Post:

Frought (12-23-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

I swear by who created the sun , the moon , the people , the university that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is the real God and He Himself is a messenger and He Himself is a prophet and we were created to worship Him ... why should we get created to eat and life? and get ill...... is this the real thing we came to the life?

Thanks

Bull shit, you're swearing to variables as opposed to constants in life. And if he made us to worship him and we have the ability to recognize it, it would mean god is insane. I'm not ready to get on my knees and inflate his ego. The only plausible explanations for our "creation by god" would be for him to study itself or we were a long forgotten project.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    I'm not ready to get on my knees and inflate his ego.
    Al-khanas bin Shuraiq asked his opinion regarding to Abu Jahl about what he heard from the Prophet; Abu Jahl said: "What have i heard? We and Banu 'Abd Manaf completed for the honor of serving the pilgrims; they fed and we fed, they provided transport and we provided transport, they gave and we gave, until they we were like two race horses, then they said: 'A prophet has come from us to whom Revelation is given from the heaven. ' How can we complete with this? By Allah, we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" Here

That means don't be stubbornness and arrogance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Al-khanas bin Shuraiq asked his opinion regarding to Abu Jahl about what he heard from the Prophet; Abu Jahl said: "What have i heard? We and Banu 'Abd Manaf completed for the honor of serving the pilgrims; they fed and we fed, they provided transport and we provided transport, they gave and we gave, until they we were like two race horses, then they said: 'A prophet has come from us to whom Revelation is given from the heaven. ' How can we complete with this? By Allah, we will not believe in him, nor we will believe what he says!" Here

I'm trying to read that as best I can, but I'm failing to see the relevance.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-25-2012)

Thanks

So because I refuse to believe in circular logic, I'm stubborn AND arrogant. Well, you're right. I've had a change of heart.

I'm god. All my posts are heavenly and divine they also claim I'm god multiple times, ergo I am god, allah, huwa, bhagavan, ek onkar.
    Unlike this false idol you muslims worship, I do no interfere and create petty "miracles". Heaven and hell do not exist. When a person dies they are simply recycled into nature. I have no time for your petty beliefs. I'm seriously considering creating a hell though. Just for people who claim they are my prophets. If I were to speak to them, I would have given them some actual evidence about my word. As your god, I find you extremely disappointing. When I created consciousness within humans I did not expect this bull shit to happen. However, I do not give a fuck.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

I'm trying to read that as best I can, but I'm failing to see the relevance.
    He's trying to quote a sermon or moral story in order to use it to his advantage saying that "if you don't agree you are arrogant".

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-25-2012)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast