Thread: wtf..

Thanks

wtf..

ok.. ive read numerous posts/topics bout the new hacks, both VIp and pub. i know they will come out. but you all lie.. alot of you say 'dave's working on them just give him time' or 'they will be here in a day or 2'. theres only one thing i got to say bout it.. STFU. you dont know what dave is doing or if he has them in testing so he can release them in a few days or not. unless you ARE dave. STFU you just say taht shit cuz you want them, probly even more than some of the choobs, but you dont want to say so. so please, once again, STFU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    who the fuck are you choob

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    yeh shut the fuck up little fuckin fag
    be patient, quit being a whiny lil bitch
    if he watned he could of not posted it at all
    SO SHUT THE FUCK UP and live wid it

Thanks
    im not a choob, if you consider low-post people a choob, you need to talk to someone.. im not complaining about the hacks not being out, im complaining about the ppl who ARE complaining about them not being out. i am quite good without hacks. i have a 1.10 kdr. its not the best, but not the worst. dk, you need some help, most of your posts, id say bout 1400 of them are just flames, you dont do much help in anything, i know i dont either cuz im fairly new and dont get on here that much. fernandez, LEARN SOME EFFIN ENGLISH. i hate ppl like you who tak lyk dis. its gay. idc if you talk like that, but dont TYPE like that............and STFU telling me to wait for hacks. and STFU and dont say crap bout them, unless you make them, contribute them, or even just test them (FOR DAVE, not some douche..) STFU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    my post are not flames most of mine are help i just flame people like you and im not 1 of thoses people that think choobs are stupid but comments like this piss me off

Thanks
    yo dk, donkey kong. your posts are so flamey that when I read them they give me third degree burns @_@ now thats hot. ya'll gotta respect jake cause he's just tryin to help but all I hear from you is, and I quote " look at me, me, me, me, me, blah, blah, blah, BS, BS, BS ". DAMN! now i'm bored so I'm gonna play CA now and not hack cause only noobs can't play without hacking. Have a nice day and have fun in game <(^_^)>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1010001 View Post
    yo dk, donkey kong. your posts are so flamey that when I read them they give me third degree burns @_@ now thats hot. ya'll gotta respect jake cause he's just tryin to help but all I hear from you is, and I quote " look at me, me, me, me, me, blah, blah, blah, BS, BS, BS ". DAMN! now i'm bored so I'm gonna play CA now and not hack cause only noobs can't play without hacking. Have a nice day and have fun in game <(^_^)>
    do i know you

Thanks
    No I dont think you know me but i'm not sure, maybe you know me from college idk. Anyway have a nice day <(^_^)>