Poll: Is God Dead?

Thread: Is God Dead?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I remember when MPGH was filled with atheists, secularists, humanists and freethinkers. Seems that evangelicals have become more drawn here, which is not a problem by itself, but they bring with themselves a hefty supply of ignorance. I don't want to single anyone out but we really should do the best we can to educate these people instead of mock them, as I have been doing unfortunately.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    debate abt this as much as u like................. it'll b funny watching u pll burning in hell and asking for a second chance... as it says in the holy quran........... so do wat ever u like now...... cause on the day of judgement, every man will b answerable for his own deeds............ god is so great that no man can challenge his existence......... my advice is to do sm research and u'll definitely find the truth
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hbk For This Useful Post:

tminc (04-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Some of you may think,

"I prayed to god every night asking him to do this for me and telling him to give me good wishes and tidings"

God isn't here to be your nanny, you think he is going to come down to you and say hay nigga I'll get u dat car you wanted k. Well, it isn't for all you that believe in god do me a favor tell me one thing that has been proven to you that god exists, except for a black lady telling you to believe every time you go to church.

I don't believe in god because it is a bunch of bullshit as I said above, you actually think that jesus came out from his grave and pulled a rock over a cave on easter Sunday? That is the biggest pile of bullshit I have ever heard.

You can say I will go to hell, I don't care. When I am dead I am dead, I don't give a shit if I go "up there" or "down there" when you die you get put into a oven and put inside of a jar.

@ Second chance

Once you die you never come back, except for zombies...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    debate abt this as much as u like................. it'll b funny watching u pll burning in hell and asking for a second chance... as it says in the holy quran........... so do wat ever u like now...... cause on the day of judgement, every man will b answerable for his own deeds............ god is so great that no man can challenge his existence......... my advice is to do sm research and u'll definitely find the truth
    If your spelling is any indication of your intelligence there is no point arguing with you.

The Qu'ran is so obviously a forgery of the Old Testament that it's hilarious.

Even the Qu'ran tells you not to bother trying to convert us.

The Cow
    "2:6 As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
    2:7 Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom."

So if God has sealed my hearing, my heart and my eyes, why the fuck is he so pissed off when I don't believe in him? What kind of a dick does something like that?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    If your spelling is any indication of your intelligence there is no point arguing with you.

The Qu'ran is so obviously a forgery of the Old Testament that it's hilarious.

Even the Qu'ran tells you not to bother trying to convert us.

The Cow
    "2:6 As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
    2:7 Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom."

So if God has sealed my hearing, my heart and my eyes, why the fuck is he so pissed off when I don't believe in him? What kind of a dick does something like that?
    cause u dont fucken wanna believe in him........ omfg even though the the truth is in front of u, u still dont want to accept it..... u know dats there's a bigger punishment for a person who has knowledge and still doesnt believe as it is for a person widout the knowledge...... no doubt god HAS sealed ur heard cause of ur Ignorance( lmfao ur a perfect example of that verse)........ as i said..... debate as much as u like...... there is no hope for ppl like u..........

btw wat u sayin abt my spelling........ i bet im at a higher level of education than U....... u high school dropout.

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    cause u dont fucken wanna believe in him........ omfg even though the the truth is in front of u, u still dont want to accept it..... u know dats there's a bigger punishment for a person who has knowledge and still doesnt believe as it is for a person widout the knowledge...... no doubt god HAS sealed ur heard cause of ur Ignorance( lmfao ur a perfect example of that verse)........ as i said..... debate as much as u like...... there is no hope for ppl like u..........

btw wat u sayin abt my spelling........ i bet im at a higher level of education than U....... u high school dropout.
    No, all this proves is that reading the Qu'ran won't make you believe it. Empty threats mean nothing to me. Frankly I can't wait to be beaten with hammers and be surrounded by snakes. As for your high school drop-out comment, no I'm not a high school drop out, I'm still in high school. BTW what is it with you and all the periods? "........" I advise you try to convey your message in a more eloquent, non-confrontational way. I'm open to being proven wrong. Bring evidence that your religion is the correct one and I'll gladly reconsider my non-belief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    No, all this proves is that reading the Qu'ran won't make you believe it. Empty threats mean nothing to me. Frankly I can't wait to be beaten with hammers and be surrounded by snakes. As for your high school drop-out comment, no I'm not a high school drop out, I'm still in high school. BTW what is it with you and all the periods? "........" I advise you try to convey your message in a more eloquent, non-confrontational way. I'm open to being proven wrong. Bring evidence that your religion is the correct one and I'll gladly reconsider my non-belief.
    First of all. hbk's a ****** dick cocksucker motherfucking ball licker.

if you want someone to prove you wrong dont bother debating with hbk.
    he'll just make islam look bad.

Thanks
    Arun and Proxy, you guys just stole my arguments and rephrased them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    First of all. hbk's a ****** dick cocksucker motherfucking ball licker.

if you want someone to prove you wrong dont bother debating with hbk.
    he'll just make islam look bad.
    wtf is wrong wid u..... u fucken malaysian CUNt..... go suck on ur daddy's useless dick...... wat da fuck do u know abt religion??? u bitch ass lesbian whore..... dont ever fucken try to flame me........... imma make ur life miserable.... ur saying dat im making islam lookk bad??? than wtf r u doin???

Trademark Inc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hbk For This Useful Post:

tminc (04-18-2009)

Thanks
    HBK he right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    and im not malaysian..
    like what i said in the flame section

you never have any facts or people to back you up.

so l 2 fuck off from here already..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss View Post
    and im not malaysian..
    like what i said in the flame section

you never have any facts or people to back you up.

so l 2 fuck off from here already..
    ummmm look who's talking...... like u have a who army of ppl backing u up ..........lmao.... why dont U gtfo with ur useless comments..... plus i dont give a shit where u r frm( maybe singapore) ......congrats==> u have just made ur way to my SHIT list...... enjoy
    Last edited by hbk; 04-18-2009 at 04:42 AM.

Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    HBK. No. Just no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    btw..... the stuff that you r doing is Forbidden by god( if ur muslim)...... this modeling and shit( if dat is the real you DAWN YANG)...... ==> clapbangkiss's Xanga Site ......... plus i must say dat u r Really pretty...... 0.o

@ Endit: wat no?
    Last edited by hbk; 04-18-2009 at 04:47 AM.

Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    No. You just fail at being right and being muslim. If you're really Muslim you wouldn't even swear or say shit like "Nazi's FTW" like you did on another thread, I have muslim friends and you sir are NOT a proper muslim.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast