Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hacking Information (What is What)

Some people does not know what kind of cheat in the hack and other nasty bits that we like to place on other players. Now we can have a list and guidelines to show what is what, you can post this little thread if you're releasing hacks or just wish to help another members. Notes, I pick humourous little nicknames for some of these.

Tagging, Lagging, Tapping, etc.

A player is able to disrupt updates/communication from the server with the intent of tricking the game server into continuing to accept client-side updates. The goal is to gain advantage over another player without reciprocation; opponents slow down or stop moving, allowing the lag switch user to easily out-maneuver them. From the opponent-perspective, the player using the device may appear to be teleporting, invincible, have delayed animations or fast-forwarded game play (delivered in bursts), or simply find themselves losing to an invisible opponent.

Settings

Players can change settings within a game to suit their preference; these alterations are considered cheating in certain circumstances. Such as, changing player models and/or textures, increasing the field-of-view, turning off or limiting particle effects, modifying the brightness and/or gamma are considered cheating when set to extremes.

Exploit

Exploiting is the application of an unintended use or bug that gives the player an advantage. Not all gamers view exploits as cheating, some view it as another skill because certain exploits take a significant amount of time to find and/or dexterity/timing to use, such as bunny hopping. Binding is also is sorted in this area, because you can bind keys to make your recoil less, b-hopping, and other things.

Ghosting

Most games allow other participants to observe the game as it is played from a variety of perspectives; depending on the game, perspectives allow an observer a map overview or attach a "camera" to the movement of a specific player. In doing so, the observer can communicate with an accomplice using a secondary communication methodology (in-game private message, 3rd-party or even off-line) to inform friendly players of traps or the position of opponents; an observer can be an active player, using a separate computer, connection and account. Most games block dead players from seeing teammates and "ghost mode" so you can't fly around.

Aimbot/Triggerbot

An aimbot (sometimes called "auto-aim" is a type of hack used to provide varying levels of target acquisition assistance to the player. While most common in first person shooter games, they are often used in combination with a TriggerBot, which shoots automatically when an opponent appears within the field-of-view of the player or when the crosshair is pointed at. Some TriggerBots are blatant while others attempt to hide the fact they are being used through a number of methods. Such as "legit aiming"; chest aiming, chest to neck aiming, stomach to head aiming, etc.

Walling, Wallhacking, Peekaboo, Glass Walls, etc.

Wallhacking allows a player to see through solid objects and/or manipulate or remove textures; when used with an aimbot certain wallhacks known as STWs (Shoot-Through-Wall) allow the player to shoot through solid objects. Another hack known as WhiteWalls removes the color/texture from objects in the surrounding environment, providing distinct contrast to opposition character models, which remain colored/textured.

ESP, Mind Reader, etc

(ESP) shows information such as the health, name, equipment, position and/or orientation of other participants as navigation/directional markers. ESP also come in the form of "hitboxes" showing boxes of where you can shoot, some area such as the head, it'll show a box, where you can hit the box and not at the head to kill the target. However, if players are in mass numbers, it can be confusing.

One Position Kill, OPK
    The beast of the pack, OPK as most call it, is a hack that allows the player to not move and still get kills, the player automatic kills the other players such as aimbotting though the wall, unlike aimbot which you have to be in the FOV to be killed. OPK rejects that law and you don't even have to have wallhack, however. In most cases, OPK is use as a "raging" cheat. Clearly players can screenshots or report you. Tapping, is known as a "free OPK" as that what it act like.

Raging

Raging is when a person clearly having hacks on and clearly not even being legit, a raging hacker goes into a random server with most or if all hacks on, and keep on hacking till the players leave, the hacker get remove, or if the hacker is finish. Raging is use to make other players mad and upset that a cheater is there, raging is common when one hacker is showing or promoting his/her products.

Leecher, Leech, Stealer, Fag, Ass, Noob, etc
    A Leecher is a person or a group that takes a person's hack or programs from another site, group, person, that is NOT their designs. People who offers hacks, don't have to make it, but is clearly part of the team. The Leechers, would take it, change two lines or none, and gives it out to the public. Leechers are known to take someone good work then to make it bad when they fill it with viruses and malwares. A semi-leecher or I call (The Helpful Leeches), is a more common group of people, they did not make the program themselves; or not a part of the team, they however add, or fix the programs to make it more better and neater to the public.

Speedhacking, Teleporting, Spawning

Speedhacking is a hack that allow you to run much faster then people, the hack is common with aimbot so a person or a group can rips into people with it. Teleporting is when a person teleport in an area, mostly to the enemy flag at CTF and then back or to get to an area that people can't get to. Spawning is when you spawn at the enemy base automaticlly, so you can kill the enemies or at another area.

God Mode
    God Mode, is when you can never die. No matter what, someone rip your nuts off? No problems, you just laugh and then rips their nuts off back and watch them bleed and moans. However, there is very little god modes that are release or in VIP mode.

Kicking/Banning
    Simply put, a person or a group that kick or ban you for you being to good, or because they don't like you. A group would remove a player if they poses a threat to their "flawless win". A non-hacker killing an admin can cause the admin to ban that player for simply, "killng his scores". A clan can kick or ban the other clan if loses, because the other clan does not want the other clan allows back in.

Disconnecting
    Disconnecting is not the same is tapping, you leave the game, such as HALO, CS: S, etc. So you're kill/death ratios will not change, this is frowned on and now adays, gamers who leave during a game that is in session will lose the EXP points and money they earn, also it counts as a "lose" then nothing.

Notes: I didn't add ALL of the hacks, just the ones that are more common in many FPS, please enjoy. I know this is a little big and most likely useless.

VAC, PunkBuster, Me, websites, etc -Credits

Gives not thanks, but your support, the more people that likes my little guides, the more I can write! :3

Any questions or comments? Feel free to send me a PM!

COMING SOON: WEAPON GUIDE/HINTS, TRICKS, and TIPS

Enjoy!

Mouzie.

Last edited by Mouzie; 04-17-2009 at 05:32 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

SgtMiclan (04-17-2009)

Thanks
    Give credits?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    There you go!

Thanks
    Well done

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This is uhh well great an all but should be in the general hacking section.
    Nice tut, thanks for giving credits.
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I didn't know where to put it, I put it in general just to be cautious. =D

Thanks
    This is a great TuT niceee.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Welcome. <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/118-pre_vi...rminology.html

Arun has posted this b4 but you have other terms so good job.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I never knew that, he posted some nice things, and I posted some boring things. =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Is useful, keep doin what you do, I'll def check out your next tut.
    ..: Newest :..

[IMG]https://i560.photobucke*****m/albums/ss44/Nookuios/Star-lightsig.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks. <3 I wants to post the weapon guide, but sadly. I have nowhere to put it. Some people dislike where I put it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

centroid (06-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    this is nice tut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    As we say in Hebrew, "Barux Haba!" (Lit: Your Welcome)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

centroid (06-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I respect you as a Person, Mouzie.

:-D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast