Thread: To the CFA Team

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

hey i hope you had a chance to look through the accounts on my giveaway. a lot of them are taken now, read the comments on my thread, im getting good ratings. so shows im legit^^ but hope you had the chance to look through it and find something that fits you
    #MM BOSS
    Your giveaway was best but I missed it by some hours

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    It's funny that you've come to my thread trying to be all full of yourself by saying i'm trying to act like someone special and make out my clan is someone special, yet here you're acting like you're someone special, Typical MPGH fagstar.

To be at the top, you need the confidence to stand alone.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    It's funny that you've come to my thread trying to be all full of yourself by saying i'm trying to act like someone special and make out my clan is someone special, yet here you're acting like you're someone special, Typical MPGH fagstar
    are you talking to me?!
    Middle Man Since: January 29, 2013-September 24, 2013
    CrossFire Minion Since: February 19, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Market Place Minion Since: March 30, 2013-September 24, 2013
    Moderator Since: July 17, 2013-September 24, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post

are you talking to me?!
    No, Individuality, the thread starter.

Thanks
    It's funny that you've come to my thread trying to be all full of yourself by saying i'm trying to act like someone special and make out my clan is someone special, yet here you're acting like you're someone special, Typical MPGH fagstar.
    That kind of attitude suits people who have power, in your case starting a thread does not entitle you to act bossy with everyone and thats what i said in your thread. Now if you were to give some prize to the winner of your challenge then again that would give you some power to boss around your threads. Oh and if I was real typical MPGH *fagster then my post count would have been more than ten times of what I have right now.
    Last edited by Individuality; 11-03-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Individuality View Post
    That kind of attitude suits people who have power, in your case starting a thread does not entitle you to act bossy with everyone and thats what i said in your thread. Now if you were to give some prize to the winner of your challenge then again that would give you some power to boss around your threads. Oh and if I was real typical MPGH *fagster then my post count would have been more than ten times of what I have right now.
    You're a real MPGH Fag, Because you act, talk, think you know everything kinda speech, but have shit post count, this is why you're a MPGH fag.

Thanks
    You're a real MPGH Fag, Because you act, talk, think you know everything kinda speech, but have shit post count, this is why you're a MPGH fag.
    I've been on these forums since 2008 but my previous account got banned due to inactivity. My post count is low cuz i avoid spamming and posting 'thanks' 'nice' on random threads plus most of the threads made are pointless (like yours). Check my posts and you'd realize your just shitting out of your mouth (or fingers whatever). Now a real MPGH fag = thinks he's the center of the MPGH = you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I've been on these forums since 2008 but my previous account got banned due to inactivity. My post count is low cuz i avoid spamming and posting 'thanks' 'nice' on random threads plus most of the threads made are pointless (like yours). Check my posts and you'd realize your just shitting out of your mouth (or fingers whatever). Now a real MPGH fag = thinks he's the center of the MPGH = you
    The way you're acting on this thread and on mine, makes you the MPGH Fag, and since when can you get banned for inactivity? LOL, fuck off.

Thanks
    The way you're acting on this thread and on mine, makes you the MPGH Fag, and since when can you get banned for inactivity? LOL, fuck off.
    I've already stopped posting on your thread since you requested, but you can keep posting on mine as long as you want. I stopped visiting forums and playing crossfire in 2009 and when logged in back in 2011 my account was banned without any reason mentioned so I made a new one. I've been on this site since Hero, Royku etc were common members and I saw them becoming minions and so on. Now there have been stupid kids like you then and thats how I used to behave with people like you back then. See when you take your head out of your constipated ass you'll learn that you're mad at me for no reason I just asked a simple question on your thread and you entered rage mode maybe you saw your parents fucking with each other or with someone else maybe thats why you're mood is off whatever the reason is you have to admit you're a stupid fag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I've already stopped posting on your thread since you requested, but you can keep posting on mine as long as you want. I stopped visiting forums and playing crossfire in 2009 and when logged in back in 2011 my account was banned without any reason mentioned so I made a new one. I've been on this site since Hero, Royku etc were common members and I saw them becoming minions and so on. Now there have been stupid kids like you then and thats how I used to behave with people like you back then. See when you take your head out of your constipated ass you'll learn that you're mad at me for no reason I just asked a simple question on your thread and you entered rage mode maybe you saw your parents fucking with each other or with someone else maybe thats why you're mood is off whatever the reason is you have to admit you're a stupid fag.
    Thats the whole point, i'm not mad you're, thats why you're an MPGH fag.

Thanks
    Thats the whole point, i'm not mad you're, thats why you're an MPGH fag.
    If I were mad I'd be posting in your thread and not in mine, you're still posting in my thread that means mad+fag = you
    Last edited by Individuality; 11-03-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm posting in this thread because i was randomly looking at it and notice you thinking you're all special, which i found ironic giving how you was saying i was been all special about my clan, then you started getting mad and upset and insulting over a forum so i decided to have some fun with you, with that, but since you're now actually putting hate into your responses, you're the one who is mad, have fun. LOL

Thanks
    I'm posting in this thread because i was randomly looking at it and notice you thinking you're all special, which i found ironic giving how you was saying i was been all special about my clan, then you started getting mad and upset and insulting over a forum so i decided to have some fun with you, with that, but since you're now actually putting hate into your responses, you're the one who is mad, have fun. LOL
    I'd pass asking you why you came to believe I think I'm special, maybe I shouldn't have started a thread, maybe you think starting a thread makes you special, maybe you're a 12 year old kid who's also perhaps retarded. What you fail to realize is that when I said that stop acting special you knew that you were acting like that and you got pissed so you came on my thread to use my own move against me and now you're just replying the same thing cuz you know yourself your mind is not capable of thinking more. When you see my posts you'll perhaps notice that most of my posts actually ARE hateful cuz I only post in places where I think someone is begging for some insults.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123