Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

1 LT Account 4 Sale

***I know its the wrong section but id figured it get more attention in here. Sorry if it bothers anyone.***

To prevent the account from being identified and demoted i am going to give you bit

The account is legit, ive never used hacks nor glitched on this account. Ive put alot of work into it.

Between 2LT 4 - 1LT 3

KDR: Is between 2 - 2.30

GP: Over 400,000 GP

No NX on the account. Currently has some pre-purchased weapons that all pretty much have 30 days give or take on them.

Once purchased i will supply you with EVERYTHING, the Nexon Username & PW, the security information so you can change the PW and email. This way i, nor anyone else can ever log onto it but you.

Im asking for Cash Money through paypal. Around $450 or best offer. If your interested please email me @

highca4sale@gmail.com ; i will check the email more often then this site. So please send your questions and offers there. I cant really give out too much information about the account untill its sold because it is a high level account and it would be easy for nexon to figure out which one it is.

Thanks guys!
    highca4sale@gmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 1LTForSale View Post
    ***I know its the wrong section but id figured it get more attention in here. Sorry if it bothers anyone.***

To prevent the account from being identified and demoted i am going to give you bit

The account is legit, ive never used hacks nor glitched on this account. Ive put alot of work into it.

Between 2LT 4 - 1LT 3

No NX on the account. Currently has some pre-purchased weapons that all pretty much have 30 days give or take on them.

Once purchased i will supply you with EVERYTHING, the Nexon Username & PW, the security information so you can change the PW and email. This way i, nor anyone else can ever log onto it but you.

Im asking for Cash Money through paypal. Around $450 or best offer. If your interested please email me @

highca4sale@gmail.com ; i will check the email more often then this site. So please send your questions and offers there. I cant really give out too much information about the account untill its sold because it is a high level account and it would be easy for nexon to figure out which one it is.

Thanks guys!
    highca4sale@gmail.com
    lol i wouldnt pay for that shit.

Thanks
    lol did he say 450 us dollars?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    r u fucked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    $450? An RS account level 100 would only cost less then $150 and it takes even longer time to level up than rank up on combat arms. <<

fail:

Quote Originally Posted by oanator View Post
    hey does this give a viris? if so i will tell an admin and u will be band

Thanks
    What would you pay for 8 months worth of time put into an account dipshit?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    dude maybe 10 bucks not 450 god people only sell acc that much for a wow acc that level 80 and dude if ur noy going to be resonoble take ur acc and go fuck urself
    Selling MSG2 1.31 kdr ca us account w/ full info pm me for more info or add me on msn sturbo911@hotmail.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I would consider $50 for account of that level. If you really think about it, it is a rip off since some people can get their account to you level in a few months. I had an account that was a CSM(unfortunately it got banned) that took me like 4 to 5 months to get too, for FREE. Someone might buy it for 100 dollars if they really desperate.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wow man there is sooo much better shit u can buy for $450. this would be a big waste of money

Thanks
    oh wow 450. fuck off

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s911turbo View Post
    dude maybe 10 bucks not 450 god people only sell acc that much for a wow acc that level 80 and dude if ur noy going to be resonoble take ur acc and go fuck urself
    Are you fucking stupid kid? $10 dollars? Really?

By the way, before you noobs continue to flame me, please realize that i also wrote..."or best offer." Also please realize that this account has 400,000 plus GP, that in itself is worth something.

You kids flame me for trying to sell this account for what i think its worth, yet yall spend your money on VIP hacks and NX pixels. So please, go away, or make me an offer. I dont need to hear your shit, and im not desperate to sell, if someone wants to buy it for what i think is reasonable than so be it. If not then no worries.

Thanks
    go fuck urself $450, r u kidding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Between 2LT 4 - 1LT 3

Thanks guys!
    highca4sale@gmail.com
    atleast give use the fucking nametag so we can make sure you legit. this is like a total rip-off and scam unless you have legit prove.
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Are you fucking stupid kid? $10 dollars? Really?

By the way, before you noobs continue to flame me, please realize that i also wrote..."or best offer." Also please realize that this account has 400,000 plus GP, that in itself is worth something.

You kids flame me for trying to sell this account for what i think its worth, yet yall spend your money on VIP hacks and NX pixels. So please, go away, or make me an offer. I dont need to hear your shit, and im not desperate to sell, if someone wants to buy it for what i think is reasonable than so be it. If not then no worries.

Are YOU Fucking stupid?
    what a rip-off/

Btw it really is 10 dollars J'idiot.
    Only acc you can sell for 50 bucks is greatfulldeds

that's my youtube channel

Thanks
    Lol the whole thing sounds fake just because of the how general he is with the rank, and kdr. Also playing legitly up to that rank...I don't think it's possible to make that much money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast