Thread: 2012 Election

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Oh you americans .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by REVIVE View Post
    Don't even live in the states and want Obama to win!
    Why. The fuck. Would you want. Obama to win.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Obama is going to win, Romney is a price of shit liar.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    OBAMA all the way.

Thanks
    They're both liars .
    Anyway the US pres election is nothing but a celebrity contest .
    Last edited by Drake; 11-02-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Because if not. Romney. You get him in there and you go back to shit policies that plunged the economy into a downward spiral.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Probably Obama

Thanks
    Obama . Most likely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    personally i hate both but i think romney is going to win.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

Because if not. Romney. You get him in there and you go back to shit policies that plunged the economy into a downward spiral.
    Where the fuck were you the last 4 years. Obama's economic policies were also a complete failure and we are now 6 trillion more in debt. We're fucked with either candidate. But it just fucking astounds me how enthusiastic some people are to re-elect Obama. As if half of this country has been in some sort of torpor for his entire term. Oh wait, they were, and just eat up the biased bullshit the media serves them on a silver platter. It's sad day for America and liberty when intelligent voters realize that out of 2 candidates, they have vote for the one they hate the least, not the one they like the most; because of the virtual 2 party monopoly established by our government. The Founding Fathers would've been fucking horrified if they knew America was headed in this direction, because America was established with the purpose of preventing from such a centralized regime from forming in the first place.

Thanks

Where the fuck were you the last 4 years. Obama's economic policies were also a complete failure and we are now 6 trillion more in debt. We're fucked with either candidate. But it just fucking astounds me how enthusiastic some people are to re-elect Obama. As if half of this country has been in some sort of torpor for his entire term. Oh wait, they were, and just eat up the biased bullshit the media serves them on a silver platter. It's sad day for America and liberty when intelligent voters realize that out of 2 candidates, they have vote for the one they hate the least, not the one they like the most; because of the virtual 2 party monopoly established by our government. The Founding Fathers would've been fucking horrified if they knew America was headed in this direction, because America was established with the purpose of preventing from such a centralized regime from forming in the first place.
    I think they're both a piece of shit. Romney will run the US like a company, take away Obamacare, medicare, medicade, etc etc.
    and Obama will put us in more debt and not change one thing.

I'd rather have Obama out of them. They're both shitty, but let's take the better choice. That's just my opinion though. Though, my prediction is Romney's going to win.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Don't come at me like a condescending prick first of all. I'm not some preteeny cunt that has no clue about our economic status.
    I'm a little tired of the people in this country that are doing nothing but bitching about how bad off we are.
    It's getting old. We are better off than we were four years ago. Don't believe me? Go crunch some numbers.
    Hell, if you're lazy go research some of the top economist websites and see it for yourself.
    Also, I think you have a misconception going on about me, so let me clear the air right now.
    I am not a huge fan of Obama. I'm doubly not a fan of Romney,
    because like I said his policies mirror the same top down procedure a certain republican already proved was a complete failure.

Now as much as I'm not a huge fan of some of Obama's policies, my main would be his stance on immigration
    I'm also not going to sit here like 80% of the right wingers and say that guy didn't do shit for this country.
    That would be a lie. America was in a downward economic spiral when he took over, with its banks and carmakers in deep trouble and unemployment rising at the rate of 800,000 a month. His response was an aggressive stimulus, bailing out General Motors and Chrysler, putting the banks through a sensible stress test and forcing them to raise capital so that they are now in much better shape than Europe. That helped us from a depression, not even debatable.
    As far as Obama's spending and budget numbers, here is an unbiased political resource that will set you straight on that.

FactCheck.org : Obama’s Spending: ‘Inferno’ or Not?

You're right the founding fathers would be horrified, but you know what?
    The majority of that dismay would come from the bipartisan tug of war going on in the Congress and house Senate,
    not to mention the astounding numbers of lazy bastards in this country that feel they deserve a free ride.
    They have forgotten our past, and maybe never even realized that's not what built this country.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-02-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    All of those who dont vote...

GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR OBAMA PLEASE PLEASE I DONT WANT WORLD WAR 3.

/nuffsaid

Thanks

Why would you want romney to win what

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

Honestly, I think a lot of people are slightly arrogant. Many believe that Obama was a terrible president for the fact that our country is taking beating.
    His policies are quite reasonable. It just SEEMS terrible because he came into presidency right Bush. Bush left 8 years worth of garbage on Obama's desk
    when he was elected. If you really want to know, I think Obama is more of the intellectual, as he WAS a professor. Ignore all of the gossip, he taught at
    Harvard before. America has, for the most part, had sectionalism. Many past elections have come much closer than this year's.
    To conclude, it isn't Obama's fault that we're in a recession.
    Last edited by numanumajosh; 11-02-2012 at 06:40 PM.

MPGH News Team: 11/15/12 - 5/15/13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12