Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFHOLYCOW View Post
    Yeah. IMO There were always 2 types of hackers. The CO-OP hackers, the ones that only hacked co-op and used cheat engine to benefit themselves, like RedSpot and AVA PlaYe (originally). And then there came the ones that couldn't give a fk about coop and hacked in pvp. Like really? Hell, if the hacking only stayed in Coop, this new AC wouldn't be released right now. We would all eventually have accounts with 10m + euros and never get caught. But the release of the gun adder took things too far.

I don't want to sound like "one of those people that want to keep hacks to themselves". No, eventually everyone should have a chance to use it. But when you release hacks like that it just kills the game. Be honest, if the euro farm hack was the only hack released we would still all be happy. We would have all the euro guns n sht. If u do it smart and only win 1 cap every week then you wouldn't get caught.

Idk i just feel it went too far and this game was fun but 1 hitters and chammers just give more people a reason to hack and that's the whole reason the game is like combat arms, because you guys released something that shouldn't have been released. How does cham make the game more fun. I don't win guns from pubs man
    Can't agree more.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLWTFHOLYCOW View Post
    Yeah. IMO There were always 2 types of hackers. The CO-OP hackers, the ones that only hacked co-op and used cheat engine to benefit themselves, like RedSpot and AVA PlaYe (originally). And then there came the ones that couldn't give a fk about coop and hacked in pvp. Like really? Hell, if the hacking only stayed in Coop, this new AC wouldn't be released right now. We would all eventually have accounts with 10m + euros and never get caught. But the release of the gun adder took things too far.

I don't want to sound like "one of those people that want to keep hacks to themselves". No, eventually everyone should have a chance to use it. But when you release hacks like that it just kills the game. Be honest, if the euro farm hack was the only hack released we would still all be happy. We would have all the euro guns n sht. If u do it smart and only win 1 cap every week then you wouldn't get caught.

Idk i just feel it went too far and this game was fun but 1 hitters and chammers just give more people a reason to hack and that's the whole reason the game is like combat arms, because you guys released something that shouldn't have been released. How does cham make the game more fun. I don't win guns from pubs man
    He's totally right.

Release the bypass whenever you want, keep the troll hacks for you or at least at payment and we will all be happy with 100m euros )

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wind your neck in mofo. And don't chat my shit when you don't know the full span. I hack with DLL's and UAV on coop and not PVP. I don't do Cheat Engines. bypass sht or ********* sht.......... so what about it eh! You gotta have some fun somewhere when you've had 10 yrs in Iraq and Afghan shooting ragheads............ Get real..................there will always be hackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    i love hacks / i like hacks / i use hacks / i dream about hacks / i search every day for new hacks / IM A HACK USER / so what????? if you dont do none of the things i typed then ask ur self " What the hell im i doin on MPGH.net ? "

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234