Thread: Skinny cunts

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by wardsam12 View Post
    Lol. Do you want proof? i can show its on my actual phone.

it is actually me Lol. I've been lifting for a while now and know alot about supplements.

I just pasted a part of wikipedia to give a quick explanation about what nootropic is. I actually done my research before using it rofl like everything i put in my body.

Very funny how so many ppl actually feel im talking aobut them lol.

And i dont have good grammar or vocabulaire because im not actually american/english or anything close to that.
    Go say that to Dave and see what he says.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Yes, there is, but it is quite hard to achieve that balance because each side is very influential
    Not only that, the way you posed your position and the place you posed it implied differently
    Being healthy is obviously good, but the creation of more synapses via different types of complex thinking prevents neurodegenerative diseases
    You can be flabby but still be able to think abstractly, or be flabby and unable to recall someone 5 seconds ago
    The dying early because of unhealthy eating is usually obesity and its other diseases, but skinny people are ok, they're body is still maintained properly, it's just that they can't take as much damage as a buffed person can
    True, it also costs alot of time to improve body and mind. If i would spend more time on mind i would have no time left for friends etc.

I agree with what you're saying.

Although i highly recommend giving up some free time to work on body besides mind. It has so many advantaged , its crazy. Kinda sad too because the current society we live in is very superficial.

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    I don't believe that's really you, proof or gtfo.
    this enough proof for you my dear? Are you a ganga? i consider myself a muzza u nomsaiyin? these pictures are actually a bit older than the one with my red short on.

Last edited by wardsam12; 11-03-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    +1 for proving to some random person over the internet that is you.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Must really have nothing better to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    And who the fuck cares about your gay body?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Yes, there is, but it is quite hard to achieve that balance because each side is very influential
    Not only that, the way you posed your position and the place you posed it implied differently
    Being healthy is obviously good, but the creation of more synapses via different types of complex thinking prevents neurodegenerative diseases
    You can be flabby but still be able to think abstractly, or be flabby and unable to recall someone 5 seconds ago
    The dying early because of unhealthy eating is usually obesity and its other diseases, but skinny people are ok, they're body is still maintained properly, it's just that they can't take as much damage as a buffed person can
    skinny=/=healthy .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy™ View Post
    +1 for proving to some random person over the internet that is you.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Must really have nothing better to do.
    lol put those images through tinyeye or something. I can make a picture of the clothes im wearing on the pic with a spoon.

You guys are obviously super jelly that i look like that because its apparantly so hard to believe thats me?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey. View Post
    And who the fuck cares about your gay body?
    The girl wanted proof. And apparantly you care too because you take time to look at my pictures and also comment about them. I smell a bit of jelly cause you dont look as good as i do.
    Need help with nutrition, workout programmes or anything regarding physical health? Shoot me a message for help !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    skinny=/=healthy .
    I'm not talking about skins and bones, just the average skinny
    Maybe slim would be a better term?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    lol put those images through tinyeye or something. I can make a picture of the clothes im wearing on the pic with a spoon.

You guys are obviously super jelly that i look like that because its apparantly so hard to believe thats me?

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

The girl wanted proof. And apparantly you care too because you take time to look at my pictures and also comment about them. I smell a bit of jelly cause you dont look as good as i do.
    I'll be nice this time as I'm sick of being a douchebag for the time being.

Jealous? No, we do not see the point in "showing off" to miscellaneous people on the Internet. I lift myself but I'm not posting pictures of myself all over a "video game hacking" website of all things. If you want to talk about lifting an whatnot we have an entire separate forum for that called "fightbb".

But seriously, why discuss this on a game hacking site?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I'll be nice this time as I'm sick of being a douchebag for the time being.

Jealous? No, we do not see the point in "showing off" to miscellaneous people on the Internet. I lift myself but I'm not posting pictures of myself all over a "video game hacking" website of all things. If you want to talk about lifting an whatnot we have an entire separate forum for that called "fightbb".

But seriously, why discuss this on a game hacking site?
    ppl asked for proof since they didnt believe me. at first i only used a picture of myself as avatar but people called me out for fake pictures. That's why i posted proof pictures.

Thanks for being nice to me though. Do you squat?

Thanks
    ppl asked for proof since they didnt believe me. at first i only used a picture of myself as avatar but people called me out for fake pictures. That's why i posted proof pictures.

Thanks for being nice to me though. Do you squat?
    I used to, never pushed myself enough, hit 210 and stopped. I just finished my toning cut and I'm back on my supps, curling 180 (not much but I don't want to get "jacked", I like dense, toned muscle) benching 200. I need to get my pecs up though, they're a joke because I never toned them properly. I slacked off on lifting for a bit because I was working so damn much, ended up passing out after work every night

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I used to, never pushed myself enough, hit 210 and stopped. I just finished my toning cut and I'm back on my supps, curling 180 (not much but I don't want to get "jacked", I like dense, toned muscle) benching 200. I need to get my pecs up though, they're a joke because I never toned them properly. I slacked off on lifting for a bit because I was working so damn much, ended up passing out after work every night
    u talking about kg or pounds? my pecs are behind too.. Im bulking atm lol feelsbad.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Seriously, man, there's nothing special about your body.

People do what they want to do, and honestly - I respect people who are willing to spend their time learning and being smart, because in the future they will be the contributors to society, rather than some guy who when he's 70 has skin falling down to the floor because he spent way too much time in the gym and not enough time learning.

Srs, in life you are constantly learning at almost everything you do, but being stuck in a gym is probably one of the few places you can't improve your mind... What a waste of time.
    "Depending on the context, I may or may not enjoy getting stoned to death" - zιтнιυм™

Ex WarRock Minion Force

Thanks
    u talking about kg or pounds? my pecs are behind too.. Im bulking atm lol feelsbad.
    Pounds, I'm stuck in America so you get used to people going "what are kilograms?" stupid country..

I just started bulking again yesterday actually. Got my whey, caseine for right after (I do a quarter of a serving of the caseine and just stack on the whey), Omega-3, multi-vitamin, extra BCAA if I'm feeling weaker than normal on a lifting day, creatine mono, and nitric oxide booster Before I started lifting (almost a year ago exactly) I could only curl 90, now I'm doing a helluva lot better at double the weight in a single year. I'm mostly happy I don't have stretch marks like my other friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zithium View Post
    Seriously, man, there's nothing special about your body.

People do what they want to do, and honestly - I respect people who are willing to spend their time learning and being smart, because in the future they will be the contributors to society, rather than some guy who when he's 70 has skin falling down to the floor because he spent way too much time in the gym and not enough time learning.

Srs, in life you are constantly learning at almost everything you do, but being stuck in a gym is probably one of the few places you can't improve your mind... What a waste of time.
    Never said i look special I stilll have a long way to go. My skin isnt going to fall down lol. I only workout 4-5x a week for only 30-40 minutes. I've got enough time left to improve my mind and i am.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Pounds, I'm stuck in America so you get used to people going "what are kilograms?" stupid country..

I just started bulking again yesterday actually. Got my whey, caseine for right after (I do a quarter of a serving of the caseine and just stack on the whey), Omega-3, multi-vitamin, extra BCAA if I'm feeling weaker than normal on a lifting day, creatine mono, and nitric oxide booster Before I started lifting (almost a year ago exactly) I could only curl 90, now I'm doing a helluva lot better at double the weight in a single year. I'm mostly happy I don't have stretch marks like my other friends.
    hehe ye.

Do you take casein before going to bed or? i would recommend taking isolate after working out if you mean that?
    Looks good bro, just some basic sups no bullshet. I got stretch marks all over my bicep/armpit and some near my crotch

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Is this forum /gaming and programming seriously your only hobby?

kinda sad as you most likely wont gain anything from it.

go workout instead of spending almost your whole day in front of your computer wtf man.

either most of you guys are skinny of fat either way look physically like shit.
    Meh, I'm so dam sexy

I wonder what made you think of creating this post :P
    You most be jealous of us

Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast