My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    the debate fort is that-a-way
    Need .jpg of finger plz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    There is no point arguing with muslims.
    The only thing you have to do is point out the use of circular logic in the Qur'an , then if he chooses to ignore it, use the same logic and claim you are god.
    LOOL.
    That last 5 words made my day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Hence the reason I said many in the scientific community are switching to M Theory (newest update on String)
    Probably should have made it past tense tho...
    The fun thing with string theory is that it has endless possibilities. Such as my take on it, that when a string is newly created it has almost no energy. When a star goes supernova and collapses in on itself it creates a blackhole that sucks in everything from gravity, to light, to "energy" (see where I'm going with this?). When that star collapses another cross-string connects two strings together, allowing energy to flow freely into the newly formed string. When this happens, you get a rapid expansion of energy in a space where energy has not yet been, which explains the "big-bang". That's the only possible way it can be explained IMO, as well it explains why the universe is expanding. If separate strings in the omni-verse are all connected by wormholes (feeds energy) and blackholes (releases energy), then we could (considering our universe is still a baby) be taking in more energy than we release, causing the universe to expand.

Homosexuality is a choice. I don't care what anyone says on that matter, it's a choice, and it always will be. If it were not a choice, everyone would have been born hermaphrodites. If Homosexuals are "born" that way, then they technically have a mental illness. So we're sticking with it's a choice.

Oh boy, you're dealing with a Muslim. @Vice-Versa no matter how well stated your facts are and no matter how many factual reputable sources you cite, you will never be able to convince a Muslim they're a moron. They will always just consistently quote the Qur'an and never give a decent rebuttal, they will C+P non-stop, and they will start to flame you. That part you have to just walk away, while burning a Qur'an just to piss them off and cause them to be violent (that way you can say BITCH YOU AIN'T PEACEFUL!).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Bernard (11-02-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

The fun thing with string theory is that it has endless possibilities. Such as my take on it, that when a string is newly created it has almost no energy. When a star goes supernova and collapses in on itself it creates a blackhole that sucks in everything from gravity, to light, to "energy" (see where I'm going with this?). When that star collapses another cross-string connects two strings together, allowing energy to flow freely into the newly formed string. When this happens, you get a rapid expansion of energy in a space where energy has not yet been, which explains the "big-bang". That's the only possible way it can be explained IMO, as well it explains why the universe is expanding. If separate strings in the omni-verse are all connected by wormholes (feeds energy) and blackholes (releases energy), then we could (considering our universe is still a baby) be taking in more energy than we release, causing the universe to expand.

Homosexuality is a choice. I don't care what anyone says on that matter, it's a choice, and it always will be. If it were not a choice, everyone would have been born hermaphrodites. If Homosexuals are "born" that way, then they technically have a mental illness. So we're sticking with it's a choice.

Oh boy, you're dealing with a Muslim. @Vice-Versa no matter how well stated your facts are and no matter how many factual reputable sources you cite, you will never be able to convince a Muslim they're a moron. They will always just consistently quote the Qur'an and never give a decent rebuttal, they will C+P non-stop, and they will start to flame you. That part you have to just walk away, while burning a Qur'an just to piss them off and cause them to be violent (that way you can say BITCH YOU AIN'T PEACEFUL!).
    Mental illness is not a choice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    True that, the only few problems now is to find out the string's origin and how do divide by zero and use infinity to create the everything-in-1-inch equation, and other this and that
    And wouldn't black holes be both consuming and releasing energy since one side takes it in, transferred via worm hole, and then expelled on the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I just voted to legalize gay marriage in Washington. I also voted to legalize marijuana in Washington. This is a big election year for us.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-02-2012),Royce (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

exactly, hes so damn stubborn I said "Prove to me theres a god", and he started C+Ping stuff about non-believers from the Qur'an
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Mental illness is not a choice.
    Hence why I said "if Homosexuals were 'born' that way" and then "so we're sticking with, it's a choice".

True that, the only few problems now is to find out the string's origin and how do divide by zero and use infinity to create the everything-in-1-inch equation, and other this and that
    And wouldn't black holes be both consuming and releasing energy since one side takes it in, transferred via worm hole, and then expelled on the other?
    That's the mystery of the blackhole, as far as what we can measure on radiographs so far, it just sucks everything in. What I am guessing is that there are yet another "hole" out there () that acts as a single export, considering wormholes as far as we know can be used to go to and from different dimensions If I just had one quark to do research on I feel as if it would answer my questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Vice-Versa View Post

exactly, hes so damn stubborn I said "Prove to me theres a god", and he started C+Ping stuff about non-believers from the Qur'an
    That's when you go "This text really warms me" and start burning the pages he's C+P'ing from on a webcam (hide your face because Muslims are violent when you do that shit, or carve a pig out of wood and carry it around at all times, best protection EVER).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That's the mystery of the blackhole, as far as what we can measure on radiographs so far, it just sucks everything in. What I am guessing is that there are yet another "hole" out there () that acts as a single export, considering wormholes as far as we know can be used to go to and from different dimensions If I just had one quark to do research on I feel as if it would answer my questions!

Being able to travel to different dimensions via wormhole without becoming energy soup is pretty awesome
    And it's pretty amazing we have the technology to build the LHC to discover so many subparticles
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

Hence why I said "if Homosexuals were 'born' that way" and then "so we're sticking with, it's a choice".

That's when you go "This text really warms me" and start burning the pages he's C+P'ing from on a webcam (hide your face because Muslims are violent when you do that shit, or carve a pig out of wood and carry it around at all times, best protection EVER).
    wait wat
    born that way so its a choice
    I DONT UNDERSTAND

Thanks
    wait wat
    born that way so its a choice
    I DONT UNDERSTAND
    I mean it as in someones Homosexuality is a choice, IF they are born that way then it is a mental illness/disorder considering the average human brain is not configured to have attachments to people of the same gender, if they did we would all be hermaphrodites. I hope that makes more sense

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Being able to travel to different dimensions via wormhole without becoming energy soup is pretty awesome
    And it's pretty amazing we have the technology to build the LHC to discover so many subparticles
    Now if only I could get access to some of that technology I would be able to do proper research rather than being stuck with my homebrew lab

Thanks

I mean it as in someones Homosexuality is a choice, IF they are born that way then it is a mental illness/disorder considering the average human brain is not configured to have attachments to people of the same gender, if they did we would all be hermaphrodites. I hope that makes more sense

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Now if only I could get access to some of that technology I would be able to do proper research rather than being stuck with my homebrew lab
    If a person is 'born' that way, then it's a choice.
    wat
    how does that work
    and gender is a preference.

Thanks
    If a person is 'born' that way, then it's a choice.
    wat
    how does that work
    and gender is a preference.
    I'm going to rape you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Dunno about your major, but I see where you're coming from
    Don't know which major of science I should choose, they're all so interesting!

Thanks

I'm going to rape you.
    I will not enjoy it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast