Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Well, the Old Testament has a lot of things people don't want to believe, that's why current churches use the New Testament. Imagine going to church learning about Christ and the second coming, yet when he rises it's going to be an apocalyptic nightmare. Yeah, that's a pleasant Sunday morning.
    To show us what we've been doing to this earth. Going to the moon, retesting the 'big bang' theory. Abortions.

It's all going to fuck us over, in the end.

Thanks
    Theres something on the history channel about 2012 comming on soon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Man, I was just watching the History channel, and their talking about Jesus Christs returning from the Dead. Also which will be known as 'Th apocalypse' and their talking about how It's going to be soon, and what not.

Also, talking about not IF we get hit my an asteroid, but we will, eventually. It's just an matter of when.

It's some freaky shit if you think about it.

I just want to know, why God would want to end the earth, with all of us suffering. And, these people are freaking me out, because 2012 is when the world is suppose to end, and their saying Christ coming back, will be soon. So, maybe the 2012 is true?

Man, I just don't understand why we would have to go through disasters, for are death. It's some crazy stuff.

Christ coming back, should be a good thing, not a bad thing. Guess this just helps you think, enjoy what you got.

:/
    I assure you Jesus has come and went, Matthew 10:23 clearly states that Jesus will come back to earth before the gospel has been preached in every city of Israel.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainKronix View Post
    Theres something on the history channel about 2012 comming on soon.
    That's what I seen. It's going to happen. Their all talking about it coming SOON, so that's what gives me a little ounce of me believing 2012.

Thanks
    Back to old sayings, are you going to believe what someone is going to tell you? Even if that show furnishes a little proof, they can't prove what's going to happen. ANYTHING can happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    Back to old sayings, are you going to believe what someone is going to tell you? Even if that show furnishes a little proof, they can't prove what's going to happen. ANYTHING can happen.
    But then again, It's in the Bible. :l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    But then again, It's in the Bible. :l
    So is this:
    Genesis
    1:6 And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
    1:7 And God made the firmament and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
    1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Apparently the people who wrote the bible didn't know how gravity worked. Water above earth.... those silly brown cattle-herders.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    The Bible talks about the apocalypse and the signs. Which is something that's going to happen. I believe it'll happen, just not sure when. With the Bible talking about it, and then the people saying he's going to rise soon. Just gets you thinking about 2012. :l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    haha paroxysm, uh ever notice how clouds are made up of water? btw you could use the other versions such as the NIV to make your point clearer, because im guessin not to many people use the word firmament everyday lol.

and yeah the apocalypse in my opinion is stupid to worry about, if it were to come true you couldn't stop it (reason its called the apocalypse), so why worry eh?
    Last edited by Empire; 04-19-2009 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sjwho99 View Post
    haha paroxysm, uh ever notice how clouds are made up of water? btw you could use the other versions such as the NIV to make your point clearer, because im guessin not to many people use the word firmament everyday lol.

and yeah the apocalypse in my opinion is stupid to worry about, if it were to come true you couldn't stop it (reason its called the apocalypse), so why worry eh?
    You know what, I'll give you that one. I've been studying this part of genesis and the implied meanings and everyone seems to have different answers.

Does god repent?

Gensis
    6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
    6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    You know what, I'll give you that one. I've been studying this part of genesis and the implied meanings and everyone seems to have different answers.

Does god repent?

Gensis
    6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
    6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
    The last quote you said. That's basically saying that It's going to happen when he rises. Just wonder when. 2012 just might be true. :l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    that would suck if it rly was 2012 lol, cus thats when ill be gettin outa college.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by sjwho99 View Post
    that would suck if it rly was 2012 lol, cus thats when ill be gettin outa college.....
    Well, the only thing that gets me thinking about that. Is the things I've been hearing from the History Channel. Talking about when Christ rises, that It's going to be hell. And, now Parox posting that quote from the Bible, saying that he's going to destroy all mankind, and every animal, on the face of the earth.
    That kinda just wraps it up.

And 2012 coming up. I've been hearing lots about how It's suppose to be the end of the world, and what not. Well, these people saying Christ is coming soon, 2012 may just be true.

And when Christ does rise, It's going to be hell. :@

Thanks
    You watching the History channel?, Naw...

Thanks
    The history channel is for semi-intellectuals.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast