Poll: You know

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    well im my real opinion, and my own religious thinking, Jesus was a very advance spirit, with inmense gift and power, he could indeed been graced by God, but God is so much more, than mere man. so idk about the Son of, but Jesus is def worth my praise, as a wonderful, simple, caring man alone.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't know whats worse, the fact that paroxysm thinks zombies exist, or the fact that he needs to keep spamming the same thread in order to keep his self esteem up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by jjneshi View Post
    jesus is the best and always will be the best. also 1st of all why would some1 die 4others. ONLY IF HE IS A SON OF GOD. 1st no1 would die 4 others just 4 publicity they would od it only if they were the son of GOD.
    Dude.. get real. im not athiest. but i know that people have been dieing for others since the stone ages. Just because one bearded guy comes along sayin he will die for others sins doesnt mean hes special. Christianity is one of the best religions because it gives people hope, making them live longer.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Atheism: The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason,creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs...

Yeah.. makes perfect sense..
    I don't see how anything you just said, has to do with atheism...
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I don't see how anything you just said, has to do with atheism...
    the fact that you don't get it has everything to do with atheism, owned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sjwho99 View Post
    the fact that you don't get it has everything to do with atheism, owned.
    That's certainly helping the discussion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    he was a myth zombies dont exist or heal

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Atheism: The belief that there was nothing and nothing happened to nothing and then nothing magically exploded for no reason,creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for no reason what so ever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs...

Yeah.. makes perfect sense..
    That's if you believe the big band theory.

There are many more atheistic beliefs in the world. :|
    Don't stereotype atheism please.

My look on Religion:
    Religion was created by man's imagination.
    When a human does not know something, that human searches for an answer.
    That's what we call curiosity.
    Curiosity led us to believe what others told us.
    At a point, a human had to have starter a 'story', or, a myth, which explains whatever knowledge was scientifically absent.
    It's natural for humans to do this.
    The bible, is nothing more than an old folk tale.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    snil what you said had nothing to do with liz's comment either lol, you didn't explain how you thought we came into existence either so w/e

btw its funny as hell because its a parody of that saying about Jesus being a zombie in your sig Paroxysm(also the fact that you don't get it)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    wow, major lagz, sorry bout that.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-22-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't know whats worse, the fact that paroxysm thinks zombies exist, or the fact that he needs to keep spamming the same thread in order to keep his self esteem up.
    ZOMBIES ARE REAL! =P

From a historical point of view Jesus was a real person believe it or not. The fact that he is the son of god is up to all of you.

From a scientific point of view god being the creator of life and space is just retarded. Christianity is no more of a myth than any other high god from Osiris to Jupiter. Myths are a creation of man to explain for what they don't know.
    When Egyptians didn't know how the sun got there they opointed Rah (God of the Sun) And no different than Christians saying god said bam and theirs the sun. Space and Time are endless as einstein said and many others.
    People, plant life, and animals all came from signal cell organisms gathering together to form a full body that can adapt to the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by SnilNotSnail View Post
    That's if you believe the big band theory.

There are many more atheistic beliefs in the world. :|
    Don't stereotype atheism please.

My look on Religion:
    Religion was created by man's imagination.
    When a human does not know something, that human searches for an answer.
    That's what we call curiosity.
    Curiosity led us to believe what others told us.
    At a point, a human had to have starter a 'story', or, a myth, which explains whatever knowledge was scientifically absent.
    It's natural for humans to do this.
    The bible, is nothing more than an old folk tale.
    Just read your post ^^^
    Wrong the bible is not just a folk tale, it's more of a prophecy.
    The bible has been predicting things since the birth of "Alexander The Great" to today and whats happening,
    If you have read the bible then you would know this,I have for historical reasons.
    Last edited by zildjiandw; 04-22-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zildjiandw For This Useful Post:

Hacks4You (04-23-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    so zil is goin with evolution, but he believes Jesus did exist. interesting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    so zil is goin with evolution, but he believes Jesus did exist. interesting.
    Jesus is a real person, he lived and was crucified by the Roman empire!
    The fact that he was the son of god was myth -.-
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

15. The Following User Says Thank You to zildjiandw For This Useful Post:

Hacks4You (04-23-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    ZOMBIES ARE REAL! =P

From a historical point of view Jesus was a real person believe it or not. The fact that he is the son of god is up to all of you.

From a scientific point of view god being the creator of life and space is just retarded. Christianity is no more of a myth than any other high god from Osiris to Jupiter. Myths are a creation of man to explain for what they don't know.
    When Egyptians didn't know how the sun got there they opointed Rah (God of the Sun) And no different than Christians saying god said bam and theirs the sun. Space and Time are endless as einstein said and many others.
    People, plant life, and animals all came from signal cell organisms gathering together to form a full body that can adapt to the environment.

Just read your post ^^^
    Wrong the bible is not just a folk tale, it's more of a prophecy.
    The bible has been predicting things since the birth of "Alexander The Great" to today and whats happening,
    If you have read the bible then you would know this,I have for historical reasons.
    Things have been added to the bible that weren't there before, assuming, also Alexander The Great.
    Oh, and your 'prophecy' is a folk tale.
    Indeed, a quite long folk tale, but a folk tale.
    Folk tales tend to include highly fictional characters, i.e.: a talking bush (none the less, a burning talking bush), the idea that a magical essence created all of which is known on the Earth, and can mend the very laws of science of which he created.
    Folk tales also tend to be mended over time. This is why we have many different versions of the same bible.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    Jesus is a real person, he lived and was crucified by the Roman empire!
    The fact that he was the son of god was myth -.-
    I didn't say anything to the contrary, yet you state yourself again.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    and wow snil, denouncing 3 religions at once, good one.

fact is, the "laws of science" are created by man and if you paid attention to history you would know each generation of science believed its own truths, though they weren't always true to the next generation. As to different versions of the bible, no shit we have different versions of shakespear. it changes with new advancings through language and literature.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-22-2009 at 02:40 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast