Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    wow, thanks i thought about this once but then i was just like, why bother? LoL seems not to hard here but.
    I would love a tall well-built woman with good
    Reputation, who can cook frogs
    legs, who appreciates a good fuc-
    schia garden, classical music and tal-
    king without getting too serious.

But please only read lines 1, 3 and 5.

If I Helped you. Thank me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SLIMak47 View Post
    black mart? and how does one root their phone?
    Hmmm. Simply go google.com and search "how to root (your phone's name)" or "Rooting (your phone's name) tutorial". I learned to root via google searching.

Thanks
    Mine wont work. I downloaded everything but when i try to load i get a pure black screen. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by orichwins View Post
    Mine wont work. I downloaded everything but when i try to load i get a pure black screen. Any ideas?
    i tried it too and nothing...i tried with others flash programs on android but i hadnt succes...

Thanks
    I downloaded the client with my phone. Got the latest flash and opened it with game box but screen just stays black

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Another update: im running 4.0.3 ics with the highest flash update available from the link. I managed to get my client working on another swf player (without buttons so i couldnt play) however i downloaded a game that flash box adverts and that wont run either.

Thanks
    Black screen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    work on my tablet android xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You really have to get the right version of Flash Player. Just google around and see what your options are with that. I used hexed versions of ROTMG on my phone with no problems and it really helps you not die with the auto nexus and all. The only reason I can think of that would cause a black screen or for it to not work is your flash is not working right on your phone so all I can tell you is getting the right version to match your phone and your ROM. If you guys let me know what Android your running and what kind of a phone you have maybe I can look around and help you out a little bit =p

Hey pings can you map the H key and let me know what FPS you are getting? I get okay playability on my phone but I get very smooth play on my Mini MK802.
    What about you??

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

I downloaded the client with my phone. Got the latest flash and opened it with game box but screen just stays black

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Another update: im running 4.0.3 ics with the highest flash update available from the link. I managed to get my client working on another swf player (without buttons so i couldnt play) however i downloaded a game that flash box adverts and that wont run either.
    Sorry it just seems like Flash Box really hates your phone =/
    Try to go through your phone settings and reconfigure stuff that your might think would interfere with flash box. also go into flash player settings and tweak those.
    Have you also tried GGDroid Engine? I personally don't know anything about it because it would never run on my phone but it might be the right option for you!

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infineon752 View Post
    wow, thanks i thought about this once but then i was just like, why bother? LoL seems not to hard here but.
    Well did it work for you or are you saying you've gotten it to work prior to my tutorial? Im really curious how many people out there this is actually working out for...

Thanks
    I have another update (this time a great one). I solved my issue. If you have the latest version of flash but it still wont work, heres how (to test if your flash works open the client in a different swf reader [search playstore for swf player] if this runs your good, if not update your flash ) to make it work with game box open settings>developer options and check force GPU rendering. This is what i did on my galaxy sII running 4.0.3 and it worked! Goodluck guys, lemme know if it worked for you.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

What game settings do you use to be able to see the screen best?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Alright people who have problems with black screen, just a few words, if your android version is Jellybean and above, it will not work. However Galaxy S3 is an exception, you can use the default internet browser then go to realmofthemadgod.com and it will actually work with the right adobe flash player installed.

Also, make sure when you download your version of adobe flash player, make sure you selected the right one for your device.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nightackle View Post
    Alright people who have problems with black screen, just a few words, if your android version is Jellybean and above, it will not work. However Galaxy S3 is an exception, you can use the default internet browser then go to realmofthemadgod.com and it will actually work with the right adobe flash player installed.

Also, make sure when you download your version of adobe flash player, make sure you selected the right one for your device.
    On my phone (Sony Xperia typo) rotmg will run in my browser but i cant play it(no buttons) and flash game box wont work

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nightackle View Post

On my phone (Sony Xperia typo) rotmg will run in my browser but i cant play it(no buttons) and flash game box wont work

Thanks
    Can someone please post a link for the .swf file. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12