Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

What happens when you put your hotmail on MPGH.

Good day!

I have paid the required fee for your Bank Draft and i took it to the FINANCIAL BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR BENARD UGO told me that before the CHEQUE will get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless to you, so He advice me to convert USD$7.5m (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) into cash and pack it into the strong iron box and deposit it in DHL COURIER SERVICE to deliver it in cash to you.and i did it as he advice me because he is a banker he knows the durability of any foriegn Bank Draft or Cheque.I deposited the said package in the.

Dhl Delivery Company as an Cotton materials for secuirty reasons, This is the registration Number of your Package ( dhl/122p/mtm/2007) Zip Code (0113388)So do not let the company to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you safely.I want you to contact the company immediately with the following informations although i give them your information but you need to reconfirm it for them.Below is the required infomation you need to give them now.

1.YOUR FULL NAME..........
    2. HOME ADDRESS.........
    3.HOMEPHONE..............
    4. YOUR CELPHONENUMBER................
    5.A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PHOTO.........
    6.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS..........
    7.YOUR COUNTRY...............
    8.YOUR OCCUPATION.........

All these is needed from you now to submmit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $7.5million usd Please contact the delivery company immediately and reconfirm your infor to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country.

This is the company contact info.

Email;( dhl-delivering.co@msn.com )
    Tel;+229-960-380-72.
    DR.David Tanko
    Director General,Dhl Delivery Company Benin Republic.

Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be deliver to you. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.

Regards
    Mr James Walter

So this is what happens when you post your Hotmail on MPGH, The amount of this crap in my email is almost funny, i love reading them, there is so many spelling mistakes in this fake email it actually entertained me whilst i installed some of my steam games the part '' celephone '' was like wow.

At the start it sounds like this person is asking me to assist with a bank robbery or something, then later in the email it becomes obvious he is trying to cheat my details in some way, and looks like he forgot to ask for my Bank Sort code
    Last edited by NarshaJr; 11-16-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lmao.

/msg2shrt
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NarshaJr View Post
    Good day!

I have paid the required fee for your Bank Draft and i took it to the FINANCIAL BANK PLC to confirm it then the Manager of the Bank MR BENARD UGO told me that before the CHEQUE will get to you it will expire on the way and if it expired it will become useless to you, so He advice me to convert USD$7.5m (SEVEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) into cash and pack it into the strong iron box and deposit it in DHL COURIER SERVICE to deliver it in cash to you.and i did it as he advice me because he is a banker he knows the durability of any foriegn Bank Draft or Cheque.I deposited the said package in the.

Dhl Delivery Company as an Cotton materials for secuirty reasons, This is the registration Number of your Package ( dhl/122p/mtm/2007) Zip Code (0113388)So do not let the company to know the real contents of the package so that they can deliver it for you safely.I want you to contact the company immediately with the following informations although i give them your information but you need to reconfirm it for them.Below is the required infomation you need to give them now.

1.YOUR FULL NAME..........
    2. HOME ADDRESS.........
    3.HOMEPHONE..............
    4. YOUR CELPHONENUMBER................
    5.A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PHOTO.........
    6.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS..........
    7.YOUR COUNTRY...............
    8.YOUR OCCUPATION.........

All these is needed from you now to submmit to the company for urgent delivery of your package contains $7.5million usd Please contact the delivery company immediately and reconfirm your infor to them to enable their agent locate you when he arrived in your country.

This is the company contact info.

Email;( dhl-delivering.co@msn.com )
    Tel;+229-960-380-72.
    DR.David Tanko
    Director General,Dhl Delivery Company Benin Republic.

Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be deliver to you. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumurrage might have increase.

Regards
    Mr James Walter

So this is what happens when you post your Hotmail on MPGH, The amount of this crap in my email is almost funny, i love reading them, there is so many spelling mistakes in this fake email it actually entertained me whilst i installed some of my steam games the part '' celephone '' was like wow.

At the start it sounds like this person is asking me to assist with a bank robbery or something, then later in the email it becomes obvious he is trying to cheat my details in some way, and looks like he forgot to ask for my Bank Sort code
    Lol, trying the cheat the details lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I replied to his/her email,

1.YOUR FULL NAME:Abunga Takawaka
    2. HOME ADDRESS:Tigeriko Avenue
    3.HOMEPHONE:2374987482734
    4. YOUR CELPHONENUMBER:23748927348972348
    5.A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PHOTO:Beep *Scan processed* Beep.
    6.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:11, Married to my dad.
    7.YOUR COUNTRY:Africa
    8.YOUR OCCUPATION:Chinese food delivery

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by NarshaJr View Post
    I replied to his/her email,

1.YOUR FULL NAME:Abunga Takawaka
    2. HOME ADDRESS:Tigeriko Avenue
    3.HOMEPHONE:2374987482734
    4. YOUR CELPHONENUMBER:23748927348972348
    5.A SCAN COPY OF YOUR PHOTO:Beep *Scan processed* Beep.
    6.YOUR AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:11, Married to my dad.
    7.YOUR COUNTRY:Africa
    8.YOUR OCCUPATION:Chinese food delivery
    hahahaha trole mastur hurhru

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I really want to reach through my PC and strangle these people. I hate them so much, they've ruined 2 emails of mine which I had the genius idea to post publicly.
    Click to see who you're dealing with! (Left)

Former Runescape Gold Farmer: 20B+ Farmed
    CoD Addict: 3000+ hours played

Thanks
    TL;DR

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Denelf For This Useful Post:

Dreamer.JR (11-16-2012)

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Use Gmail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I never use hotmail for registration on forums, I only use either gmail or yahoo.

Thanks
    hotmail4lyfe