Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ok heres mine... lol

" A couple guys jumped me in the ____ ghetto (where ever you wana live). I took at my Glock and shot them all off. I later got convicted for 3rd degree manslaughter and having a concealed weapon."

lol there you go hahahha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    SOMEONE IS IN TROUBLEEE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    Court Supervision

“Formal probation” is a period of time, usually ranging from six months to five years, in which a convicted person remains under the court’s control. The conditions of probation generally include:

• reporting regularly to a supervising officer

• obeying all laws

• restrictions on where you can go

• restrictions on whom you can associate with

• drug testing

• attendance at classes, counseling, or meetings

• submission to searches without probable cause

• payment of fines and/or restitution

People who work in the legal system frequently use jargon when discussing conditions of supervision. This may involve abbreviations for stay-away orders or for types of searches to which you must submit. Make sure you get a clear explanation of the terms of supervision before you agree to it. This is one of those areas in which ignorance of the law is definitely no excuse.

If you violate one of these conditions, the judge may impose additional restrictions and/or lengthen your period of probation—she might even send you to jail or prison. Generally, the judge relies heavily on the recommendation of your probation officer, who will submit a report upon request of the judge or prosecutor. Note that probation violation hearings are very different from real trials. At such a hearing, you’re not entitled to a jury—the judge alone decides whether you’ve violated your probation. What’s more, the judge is not required to find you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, but can base the decision on a much lower standard of proof, such as “preponderance of the evidence” or “reasonable certainty.”

“Parole” is a period of supervision following release from a state prison. “Supervised release” is a period of supervision following release from federal prison. Both involve conditions and penalties of the type discussed above. If you’re charged with violating your conditions, you only get a hearing, not a jury trial. At the violation hearing, the decision maker may be a parole board, rather than a judge, but the recommendation of the supervising officer will still carry a great deal of weight.

So, if you’re under some form of supervision and you get arrested, you’ve got two problems. First, you’ve got a whole new case; second, you’re likely to face a hearing on whether you’ve violated the conditions of supervision from your previous case, by breaking the law, etc.

Now, sometimes you only suffer one penalty. For example, if you’re on probation and you get arrested, the prosecutor may not bother to file new charges against you, but may simply petition that your probation be revoked. That’s advantageous for the prosecutor, because you’re only entitled to a quick hearing rather than a full trial.

“Formal probation”1 is a period of time, usually ranging from six months to five years, in which a convicted person remains under the court’s control. The conditions of probation generally include:

• reporting regularly to a supervising officer

• obeying all laws

• restrictions on where you can go

• restrictions on whom you can associate with

• drug testing

• attendance at classes, counseling, or meetings

• submission to searches without probable cause

• payment of fines and/or restitution

People who work in the legal system frequently use jargon when discussing conditions of supervision. This may involve abbreviations for stay-away orders or for types of searches to which you must submit. Make sure you get a clear explanation of the terms of supervision before you agree to it. This is one of those areas in which ignorance of the law is definitely no excuse.

If you violate one of these conditions, the judge may impose additional restrictions and/or lengthen your period of probation—she might even send you to jail or prison. Generally, the judge relies heavily on the recommendation of your probation officer, who will submit a report upon request of the judge or prosecutor. Note that probation violation hearings are very different from real trials. At such a hearing, you’re not entitled to a jury—the judge alone decides whether you’ve violated your probation. What’s more, the judge is not required to find you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, but can base the decision on a much lower standard of proof, such as “preponderance of the evidence” or “reasonable certainty.”

“Parole” is a period of supervision following release from a state prison. “Supervised release” is a period of supervision following release from federal prison. Both involve conditions and penalties of the type discussed above. If you’re charged with violating your conditions, you only get a hearing, not a jury trial. At the violation hearing, the decision maker may be a parole board, rather than a judge, but the recommendation of the supervising officer will still carry a great deal of weight.

So, if you’re under some form of supervision and you get arrested, you’ve got two problems. First, you’ve got a whole new case; second, you’re likely to face a hearing on whether you’ve violated the conditions of supervision from your previous case, by breaking the law, etc.

Now, sometimes you only suffer one penalty. For example, if you’re on probation and you get arrested, the prosecutor may not bother to file new charges against you, but may simply petition that your probation be revoked. That’s advantageous for the prosecutor, because you’re only entitled to a quick hearing rather than a full trial.

On the other hand, you could be convicted and sentenced on the new case; and then be found in violation of your probation or parole, and sentenced for that as well. The authorities don't always bother to punish you twice, but they can.

Naturally, if you fight the new case and win, you're not likely to be found in violation of your conditions of supervision. It is possible, however, to violate a condition-such as staying away from a certain location-without violating the law. So a vindictive prosecutor or judge could still make trouble for you, even if you were acquitted of the new charges..................................If you violate one of these conditions, the judge may impose additional restrictions and/or lengthen your period of probation—she might even send you to jail or prison........................SHIT i did violate it u guy's tomoreo is my court date.
    ur parents must be real proud of u........ and good luck finding a decent job after showin em ur criminal record.........
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    oh i will i tryen to make up storys right now................i know!! : EVERY ONE POST A I WENT TO JAIL STORY LIKE A FAKE ONE SO I DONT GET ASS RAPED
    lmaoooo.... this reminds me of the movie American History X
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ^ ROFL ok ill stop stealing mouse's

fuck u......honstly u know when i come out im gone be massive like the hole time in there im gone be bored, work out duh. im gone be fucken huge when i come out
    Lol thought you learned your lesson the first time? haha Hopefully you make some new friends.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    ask for house arrest, orrr juvi, if you show real proof that your safety is in danger with a bunch of 30's year olds the judge would be lenient.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    well im on court supervison and i got caught shopliften agane this time a 40$.....thing. a computer mouse if u really wanna know...welll i voliated it so i think im going to jail dont know how long tho
    Not wise there...your only hope is beg the judge, then again he might not want to hear it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    House arrest would be way better than jail

Try to get house arrest and if you can't....

Work out like hell and try to be big enough so that everyone else won't rape you
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

<20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

<21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    ask for house arrest, orrr juvi, if you show real proof that your safety is in danger with a bunch of 30's year olds the judge would be lenient.
    juvi whould be heaven

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Who fucking steals a mouse!!?!?!?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    An arab...

Plokmii, working out does nothing.

The fact that hes arab will get him raped. Real talk

theres not many gangs in jail that claim arabs. That bitch will be alone.

Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain-Maker View Post
    Who fucking steals a mouse!!?!?!?!
    < um hello? <

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    M2A you have to unlock your inner cracker

If not your FUCKED

dont bring your turban and dont go around yelling ALALALALALALALALALALALAL
    Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

<20:35> Zhellbound: i fuck dead people

<21:17> [CS]hotfudge: i need internet cause my face fails in life

Respect List:
    MindTek
    ImSoHoooood
    Token
    Obama
    arunforce
    Liz
    Joshcarr2006

If you're not in the group, don't wear the seal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    geez 40$ aint even worth it lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I will see you there M2A Lmao.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast