Thanks

Developing an aimbot that works with information stored in memory... Need assistance

I am in the process of developing an aimbot for an FPS game I play, and I need a bit of assistance. I need two things at this moment, the players angles who is playing the game, and access to a list of players who are nearby. My issue lies in the list of players, there is nothing shared in common with the location of each player. Their positions are a static byte offset from their name, but the players themselves do not have a static byte offset between eachother. This would lead me to believe that players are stored in a linked list rather than something like an array or vector. What can I do to get access to all players in this game? what are some methods?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Usually players are stored in structs... So find the xyz position for two player and then find the distance byte wise between both.

That should help u with finding structs, with some simple calc you can get angles and whatever you need... Btw wrong sub forum...

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Yes, I know, as I wrote in the post though, the byte offset between players is uneven. Perhaps its a scene graph though, and more than just players are stored. I found two players and the distance between them in bytes was massive, but then another came in and their information was stored relatively close to one of the other players. What forum should I have posted in for this?