The Nazi Party wasn't made by Hitler.

Hitler got raped in the ass by Stalin.

Threadstarter
    Break The Code
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by zildjiandw View Post
    You know nothing of the National Sozialistische Deutsch Arbeiter-Partei and you know nothing of the German people!

You need to kill your self!
    You need to stfu and gtfo.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScourge View Post
    i thinks it's funny that everytime i here holocaust i hear 6-10 million jews were killed, but more africans were lost due to slavery in the united states.
    but that's not the funny part that stirkes me, its funny because i when-ever i hear holocaust, i hear the death toll rising from 6 million one year to 10 million the next. sad thing is, i read in a textbook that over 500 thousand africans were killed in the united states during slavery/ and during passage to the united states.
    obviously the numbers are misconstreud.....
    and i discussed this with white and black professors about this little history lesson and they agreed with my arguement. it makes me chuckle everytime i think about it.
    What you think does not make it a fact, can you back it up with any verified sources? Of course not, how the hell could you immigrate 6 MILLION black people with those kinda ships (even though it was for 300 years)? Why don't you blame the leaders that sold the people as slaves to the white men. Also, who's fault is it that they died? Theirs. They chose not to do the work (who can blame them?), but it doesn't change the fact. The owner had no reason to kill a perfectly good slave. And these were done by thousand of men, not one sick bastard who gave the order to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsasabotage! View Post
    I don't think Hitler was bad.Now,before you flame me,let me say WHY.

When he was little his dad was Jewish.Every day his dad would beat his mom and Adolf.Now,he was mad.He though all Jews were like this and believed they should be wiped of the planet.
    He thought his race is superior,and that no one can look down on his country,and to make Germany mighty once again.
    I admire that.
    I don't know what you think.
    But I bet if you we're Hitler,
    you would be thinking the exact same thing.

DONT FLAME
    What are you a Republican? Ok, seriously... I think you are fucked up in your head. You try to justify the killing of 6 million people + countless others just because this mans father supposedly beats him and he has an egotistical problem?

Let's dissect this.

1) Even if he was beat by a Jewish man, that was when he was a KID, he had more than 30 years to get his facts straight.
    2) His little ego trip killed thousands of childrens parents and left them orphans. He thinks his race is superior? Yeah, obviously not. He calls his people the Aryan race... Then he goes stealing the Swastika and turns it into a hate symbol. The man confuses India and Germany or something. Then he goes and says that the Russians are the real superior race. Guess what happened to those Orphans, maybe if they were all sick and sadistic like Hitler they would say "Oh my God! He killed my parents, I should go wipe out his entire race! That'll teach them." And soon the spiral starts all over. The sad bitch was mad that Germany was stuck with War Reperation debts that left them poor and all the money people had were stuck in banks (because the people who earned the money decided to keep it instead of spending it), and it just so happened that the Jews owned the majority of the banks, so he used them as a scapegoat. Lets not forget this man had 16+ assasination attempts on his life (quite a few by his own Nazi Army)... Why the hell do you think that is? Do you want to be the one to put a bullet inside of a 5 year old kid because you think there is some magical ethnicity money hording ability in this 5 year old? Get real and grow a fucking brain.

Think of all the countless talent and manpower lost just because of that. Whole generations of families were lost. Just ONE Jew who escaped those bastards and went to the land of the free, where you can't be persecuted by your race, ethnicity, religion, skin color, or any other bullshit (except for the Japanese, which was a stain on our nations history) turned the entire war on the Nazis.
    Last edited by arunforce; 04-25-2009 at 04:38 PM.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Yea i like hitler u know why?
    because he wiped out 6 million fucking retarded jews!
    Jews r so fucking sad these days. see what there doing in palestine?

Thanks
    [IMG]https://i93.photobucke*****m/albums/l72/wrestlingpotato/hitler.jpg[/IMG]

Jawohl = Yes, my leader.

Thanks
    he was the antichrist

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You need to stfu and gtfo.
    NO you need to STFU you Cock sucking ****** you and your bullshit about nazi's and hitler!

To be honest your a disgrace to the Nazi's and Hitler And of ALL the German People! you insult us with your backwards thinking and your 5th grade mind

You are the most ignorant peace of shit on MPGH!
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    Break The Code
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Ugh,so many issues in the world...

LETS ALL GO GET SUM TITTY SECKS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ugh,so many issues in the world...

LETS ALL GO GET SUM TITTY SECKS
    Yeah, you are one of those people in this world that has issues

What the fuck do you know about Germany and its history?!?!? huh!
    What the fuck do you know about hitler!!! what..... you suck cock?...yeah thats about all you know! that's why your a er!!! and get it threw you small fucking head YOU ARE NOT A NAZI, YOUR NOT EVEN GERMAN!!!

FYI Dick Sucker, you know what your fucking precious Hitler did!!!
    Only A True German and A True Nazi would know this!
    He fucking lost us the war because of his stupidity. Killing the Jewish population was a waste of military resources!!! and a down fall for the "War Effort" you stupid fuck!!! because of Hitler "Germany Lost the war".
    there was 65 attempts to kill that Austrian Jew! The German people and the rest of the nazi's hated him!!! It was the third Reich! the waffen SS thats the fucking ******s your trying to be and what did they do "LOSE US THE FUCKING WAR!!!!!!!"

I Wish Germany would of Won the war but Hitler FAILED LIKE THE STUPID PRICK THAT HE WAS!

Never in my life i was so angry!!! Never in my life i thought i would get this pissed over the fucking internet but i am!

What the fuck do even call your self a NEO NAZI for huh? cuz you hate Jews? FUCK YOU!...You make a jewish person look good

FYI NAZI's didn't hate black people, there was no black people in Germany during 1930, Thats just you dumb fucking KKK "NEO NAZI" ******'s think
    [IMG]https://i182.photobucke*****m/albums/x193/drumdude1218/Sigs/zildjianuserbar.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i23.photobucke*****m/albums/b400/ducttape_6/User%20Bars/deathmetal.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i150.photobucke*****m/albums/s99/Logan_ECW/Userbars/MonsterEnergydrinker.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i197.photobucke*****m/albums/aa159/jake007g/xp.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i35.photobucke*****m/albums/d173/coralp8559/User%20Bars/HentaiAddictUserBar.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    damn zil went all out.

and he's right. if Hitler didn't kill the jews Germany could have had a decent chance of winning WWII. but he did, and took the pussy way out.

See what you don't get is that a man can only be remembered by his actions, he can think the most peaceful things in the world, but really its all in what he does.

Hitler was a bad person. He "stood" for good beliefs? Well he sure didn't show that in fuckin WWII. Sure "superior race", if his race was superior then he wouldn't have had to kill innocent people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    If it wasn't for Hitler we wouldn't have many of the technological advancements that we have today, Praise the Holy Hitler.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    We wouldnt have complaining jews either.

What technological advancments? I know the weapons, but what else.

Who's Awesome. Your Awesome!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hitler had amazing leadership, but for the wrong reasons.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast