Thanks

Exclamation Looking To BUY A High Ranked Legit Account With A Good Record & Some AP Capsule Guns

PayPal!

Skype = HTBFUZION

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Legit Colonel 1st class account almost 4yrs of playing. Im only selling it for 350$ through paypal and will use Middleman if needed otherwise you go first.

Accounts has most weapons in euro shop especially the new ones, the ones i dont have are mostly those weapons at the buttom of the list in shop (or the old weapons).

has some euro cap weapons 7 i think and its Bizon A, desmodus, carpio, MG, Hawkeye, arraaahhh sorry just cant remember them all there was a pistol euro cap which i dont remember.

Has some AP cap pistols like python and baretta and one other that i cant remember.

other items are dual barbatos, STG and PPSH both PERM which I got through event. Food tray or whatever it was called PERM, didnt like it so i dont use it. Anaconda and Panfilov mask.

Acount has at least 500,000 euros and 70,000AP msg or skype if for those interested and Price is set this this account. Account is 100% legit no hacking since im 100% against it.

I have 2 other accounts both blue rank just able to buy para or FR-F2 and one account has Predator. Predator account has 300,000 euros (only bought 1 or 2 specific weapons i mainly use) and at least 40,000 AP. The last account only has 100,000 euro+ and 40,000+ AP.

Reason for selling is I cant play with all 3 accounts so I will sell two of them and use 1 to play, I also need money thats why no trade for any of the accounts.

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ukiyapaul View Post
    Legit Colonel 1st class account almost 4yrs of playing. Im only selling it for 350$ through paypal and will use Middleman if needed otherwise you go first.

Accounts has most weapons in euro shop especially the new ones, the ones i dont have are mostly those weapons at the buttom of the list in shop (or the old weapons).

has some euro cap weapons 7 i think and its Bizon A, desmodus, carpio, MG, Hawkeye, arraaahhh sorry just cant remember them all there was a pistol euro cap which i dont remember.

Has some AP cap pistols like python and baretta and one other that i cant remember.

other items are dual barbatos, STG and PPSH both PERM which I got through event. Food tray or whatever it was called PERM, didnt like it so i dont use it. Anaconda and Panfilov mask.

Acount has at least 500,000 euros and 70,000AP msg or skype if for those interested and Price is set this this account. Account is 100% legit no hacking since im 100% against it.

I have 2 other accounts both blue rank just able to buy para or FR-F2 and one account has Predator. Predator account has 300,000 euros (only bought 1 or 2 specific weapons i mainly use) and at least 40,000 AP. The last account only has 100,000 euro+ and 40,000+ AP.

Reason for selling is I cant play with all 3 accounts so I will sell two of them and use 1 to play, I also need money thats why no trade for any of the accounts.
    Why are you on a hacking website then? LOL
    Hi There

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by jversion View Post
    Why are you on a hacking website then? LOL
    lol, you even need to ask. To sell my account. Do u see me posting in some hacking software thread or asking about hacks? Im only in the Marketplace just to sell my account or some cheap Ultimate Game Cards, thats all I use MPGH.net for....